The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Massage along Changi road

Well.. After my regular ml left back for home. I've been recceing ard Changi road. Been to a few along there. 3 actually. There's one with a girl name Yuki. 3 person shop. Yuki quite pretty 6.5-7/10. Age ard late 20s. Massage good can massage hard 8/10. Pricing pretty decent as in per normal. RTM

There's another one name cindy. Thai operating at a different shop. Massage is good 8/10. She's not bad in terms of looks 6-7/10. Pricing is decent too. RTM

Now this shop that I just went to. Diamond spa. I'll name it. Fuck this place. Over price. I didn't even bother to get the masseuse name. Mechanical HJ. Asking price is 80/100/120/150 for HJ/BM/BJ/FJ.

Do not Bros ever go to this place. Unless u wanna get scam and hear why they charge this rate cos they are different from others who are not skilled in these while she HJ you. Ridiculous.

These are the requirements that I usually haven or ML. At least a decent massage. Allow me to auto roam at least the top. I always give 60 for HJ. Which I believe is either market price or already above. But when they start telling me HJ can't even touch them with clothes on and some other crap trying to act like they are some out of the world masseuse. I'll just fuck it and tell them to stop and go back to massage. This diamond spa lagi best. Say I already touch your dick so minimum is 50 and these are the market rates. So I told her ok. I'll give u 70. Do what u need then after that i suggest u change shop. Cos this place won't survive long anymore. So these are my 2 cents review.

What are the Bros minimum requirements here btw? Or am I asking too much?
Old 22-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage along Changi road

ok dont go diamonds..can share cindy ctc?
use to hv a cindy at baab thai, bj.
had left before baan thai close down
not sure isit this one.
cindy at baan use to give xtra only on request,
but yet at budget too.
Old 22-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
ok dont go diamonds..can share cindy ctc?
use to hv a cindy at baab thai, bj.
had left before baan thai close down
not sure isit this one.
cindy at baan use to give xtra only on request,
but yet at budget too.
I'll pm u.
Old 22-01-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

thai cindy,any ctc?
she short?
Old 22-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

I have great experience with my cecilia cheung at diamond spa.which ml u took
Old 22-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the diamond spa one i have been also.. also no roaming for HJ.. sian.

took 1 hour massage.. but actual press time i think only 10mins..
Old 22-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was just thinking of going there and saw your FR..sure must discourage these carrot choppers..can share the MP details with the Thai ML please..thanks
Old 22-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

I have shared the locations for the Bros who pm me. do write some reviews here about the 2 girls that I've mentioned or any other you've tried. I visited them both at least 3 times each. Haven't really tried all the girls inside. That will take some time and vitamin M as well. Might as well all contribute a little. That'll be good.
Old 22-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

can share yuki, cindy
Old 22-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

ok avoid diamond..
the boss dun get along with other spa.?
Old 22-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Diamond Spa not good as the bro above is right.
Old 22-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
can share yuki, cindy
Sent to u already.
Old 22-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
thai cindy,any ctc?
she short?
Sent to u bro
Old 22-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Can share contact with me?
Old 23-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share yuki and cindy contacts pls?

thanks !