The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

This man someone u know? End all relationship with this guy.
Talk to your wife and trash things out.
Bro at your age hard to find another partner... think properly whether it is worth it to end it off
Old 10-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
Bro at your age hard to find another partner... think properly whether it is worth it to end it off
I know the guy but not as a friend. It is better to be single than to be betrayed while working hard to support the family. might as well be alone then no need to pay for her expenses. She doesn't even appreciate what I do that is why she cheats on me. She assumes that all men out there do what I do and do more. She takes for granted what I give her and the family. I don't think such a partner is needed. I think my qualities are quite good. I can easily find another woman who appreciates me.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is not true, don't let this lie bind you. We can find and its just whether we want to or not and what types of partner we want.

To end or not should not be determine by our ability to find a partner. It should be based on whether you are happy with the current relationship.

If have a partner that gives you hell on earth daily, what's the point? Better to be alone, no partner oso never mind.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Of course, i understand its hard to be living through everyday with such haunting memories.

Because of what happened, i believe things will be at your advantage when you file for divorce, dont need to wait 3 years etc.

Just be calm when making this important decision
Old 11-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I think mine went to your level 2. I cannot prove that it has reached 3 or 4. But then level 2 cannot be wife not willing. If not willing will not take off panties for him to rub pussy. Can push hand away if really not willing even if he tries to force.
I won’t say wife is a willing party. For me, quite easy to do 1 and 2. Piece of cake. I feel still can forgive wife if you want. I feel the removing of panties have to be analysed carefully. If wife is wearing pants, then gone case. If wearing skirt, may not be her fault. Women wearing skirts (short ones) are super vulnerable. So easy to take off the panty. As long as never do 69 or FJ, still ok la
Old 12-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I won’t say wife is a willing party. For me, quite easy to do 1 and 2. Piece of cake. I feel still can forgive wife if you want. I feel the removing of panties have to be analysed carefully. If wife is wearing pants, then gone case. If wearing skirt, may not be her fault. Women wearing skirts (short ones) are super vulnerable. So easy to take off the panty. As long as never do 69 or FJ, still ok la
so when you successfully do level 2, you will usually proceed with level 3 and 4? and those are married women that you do on?
Old 12-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so when you successfully do level 2, you will usually proceed with level 3 and 4? and those are married women that you do on?
I don’t do others wives. Mistresses, ML, single, divorce yes. Usually step 1 and 2 are super easy. 3 really depends on mood. 4 quite easy also depending on whether I want.

For 1, it is usually test test. Maybe can proceed to 2, maybe cannot. Some maybe not comfortable
Old 18-04-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I disagree with your last sentence. Only pple with low self esteem will think like that. Pple with self love will be a catch wherever they go!
Old 18-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
I disagree with your last sentence. Only pple with low self esteem will think like that. Pple with self love will be a catch wherever they go!
Yup. I said the same thing also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
This is not true, don't let this lie bind you. We can find and its just whether we want to or not and what types of partner we want.

To end or not should not be determine by our ability to find a partner. It should be based on whether you are happy with the current relationship.

If have a partner that gives you hell on earth daily, what's the point? Better to be alone, no partner oso never mind.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps the key question is how much do you need her? love her? and can you truely let go of her?

if the answers to the question is you can't let go.

then you know you will accept and try to make things work
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
perhaps the key question is how much do you need her? love her? and can you truely let go of her?

if the answers to the question is you can't let go.

then you know you will accept and try to make things work
For me, the bigger question is whether I can afford to divorce her or not, whether the cost of divorce will be bearable or not. If not, I would just sit and talk. Let her continue with her way but with newly set ground rules, e.g. I can also see other women as well, keep everything discreet, not bringing the other man into our house, etc. I may be oversimplifying things here but... that's all I can think of
Old 04-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
For me, the bigger question is whether I can afford to divorce her or not, whether the cost of divorce will be bearable or not. If not, I would just sit and talk. Let her continue with her way but with newly set ground rules, e.g. I can also see other women as well, keep everything discreet, not bringing the other man into our house, etc. I may be oversimplifying things here but... that's all I can think of
that's the next level

that's because you can live without her and you don't love her the same anymore

once you think you can do without her, then money or tolerating comes into the picture, or co-existing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Yes you oversimplifying a lot things here...if cost of divorce is of such importance you should seek legal advice the moment divorce...doing what you posted here...you are going to hurt yourself bad...
Old 09-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Im Glad you gotten a divorce .
Your ex is in her mid 40's ... going to expire very soon .
you deserve better , get yourself a chick thats early 30's .
body , skin etc all better .

a second chance at living a better life if i may call it .

Old 10-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know the guy but not as a friend. It is better to be single than to be betrayed while working hard to support the family. might as well be alone then no need to pay for her expenses. She doesn't even appreciate what I do that is why she cheats on me. She assumes that all men out there do what I do and do more. She takes for granted what I give her and the family. I don't think such a partner is needed. I think my qualities are quite good. I can easily find another woman who appreciates me.
IMO, what I intend to share.

--Secret Recipe--
Never ending chasing & treating her to good stuffs even after marriage.
If you cant do this, don't go into relationship.
If you don't do good things for her, relationship fall off. It's not that she took you for granted only, but generally people tends to forget the good.
If others start to chase after her, higher chance of you getting cuckold.

Nowadays, plenty of talks hosted at companies from Woman's Charter
Woman are empowered with this knowledge and know they are protected.

Society is moving towards equality between men & women.
If men can cheat, why women cant?
Could be physically cheat or emotional cheat.

I am not trying to side either party, these are issues to think about.
If you can't do the above, don't proceed into relationship.

--Qualities of People who most likely cheat (applies to men/woman)--
1. Likes to play/talk alot with opposite gender
2. Needs to be constantly feeling happy

Last edited by sbwow; 10-01-2022 at 04:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1