The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
What are your views on a woman’s dark side?

Hi, I was divorced sometime in April this year and got into an affair with a colleague. Oh, btw, I have a gf across the causeway, the last time I met my gf was in April when we went to Tokyo for a trip.

Initially, me and colleague were merely fwb. I was on SHN back then and she was working from home. Invited her to my place for drinks and thereafter sex. As time passed, she started to develop feelings for me and we became a couple instead of fwb. Soon, she revealed that she has a dark side as since young, she was mistreated by her real parents, she learnt to be independence without support from them.

Gradually, she told me she fell in love with me deeply and wanted me to break up with my current gf. And when I was confronted by her where she has requested me to make a decision as to whether it is her or my jb gf. Of cos, I’m confused at the point in time. I thought all along we were merely fwb. And, yes, I do have feelings for her. That night at her place, I couldn’t give her a conclusion, she told me to leave and I obliged. While driving off, she called me and said goodbye, I love u. Immediately, I know something is wrong and hence I went back to her house. When I return back to her unit, I saw her sitting outside her windows, both legs were out. I carried her and put her on the sofa, she cried and said it’s meaningless to live, she wanted to end her life. She claimed that she is depressed due to thrice abortion in her life and also arising from the indecisiveness of my decision as to whether it was her or my gf.

Any bros here have experience dealing with woman or pple with a severe dark side?
Old 27-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: What are your views on a woman’s dark side?

Dunno what kind of dark side you talking about. No head no tail about that dark side.

Unless you mean that complete emotional dependence on you, which is something you should have spotted right from the start. Dunno how you so blind to her abandonment issues.

You have only been using her so just cut her loose because there isn’t really anything else you can do for her. And hope she doesn’t jump.

Or cave in to her just to appease her and both of you can suffer much more again later.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Dunno what kind of dark side you talking about. No head no tail about that dark side.

Unless you mean that complete emotional dependence on you, which is something you should have spotted right from the start. Dunno how you so blind to her abandonment issues.

You have only been using her so just cut her loose because there isn’t really anything else you can do for her. And hope she doesn’t jump.

Or cave in to her just to appease her and both of you can suffer much more again later.
Ppl asking for advise, u lecture TS with words of nonsence not wisdom. Can't u just keep quiet and just be a reader only?
Old 01-11-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Hi, I was divorced sometime in April this year and got into an affair with a colleague. Oh, btw, I have a gf across the causeway, the last time I met my gf was in April when we went to Tokyo for a trip.

Initially, me and colleague were merely fwb. I was on SHN back then and she was working from home. Invited her to my place for drinks and thereafter sex. As time passed, she started to develop feelings for me and we became a couple instead of fwb. Soon, she revealed that she has a dark side as since young, she was mistreated by her real parents, she learnt to be independence without support from them.

Gradually, she told me she fell in love with me deeply and wanted me to break up with my current gf. And when I was confronted by her where she has requested me to make a decision as to whether it is her or my jb gf. Of cos, I’m confused at the point in time. I thought all along we were merely fwb. And, yes, I do have feelings for her. That night at her place, I couldn’t give her a conclusion, she told me to leave and I obliged. While driving off, she called me and said goodbye, I love u. Immediately, I know something is wrong and hence I went back to her house. When I return back to her unit, I saw her sitting outside her windows, both legs were out. I carried her and put her on the sofa, she cried and said it’s meaningless to live, she wanted to end her life. She claimed that she is depressed due to thrice abortion in her life and also arising from the indecisiveness of my decision as to whether it was her or my gf.

Any bros here have experience dealing with woman or pple with a severe dark side?
should have stayed as fwb and not convert her into gf.
messy stuff you got yourself into.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Should move on, and advise her to move on as well. Women who are emotional unstable are difficult to deal with.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds like you are playing around a time bomb.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I unfortunately have experience with this, the quote 'Don't stick your dick in crazy' is true. I was thick in it, then got out with only mental scars and a lighter bank account balance. Consider myself lucky.

Everyone's situation is unique. What are your current plans or options in this situation?
Old 01-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Alekohholic is Cool - loads of Potential

Seriously,the fact that you both are colleagues means you cannot avoid her going forward. Nvr shit n eat at the same place but you have done it. Would you want to stay with someone so unstable and get dragged into it? It will certainly affect you greatly. So you need to get out but strategically. Let her be the one to call it quits instead. Do lots of nonsense stuff to pissed her off. Like borrow money from her, dun flush the toilet after use and let her pay for everything when you all dine out. See how long she can tahan.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try weeding her off you slowly. Constant reminder of love without actions should do the trick (Eg. Promise to dinner yet give excuses to go drink with your friends). And then when she's angry, assure her that you love her. Basically just repeat the trick differently every time. You need to play the "I'm a fuck boy" card and make her give up on you (Eg. Meet her for dinner, make up an excuse halfway and run away. Go meet other girls and make sure you get "caught").

And one last advice bro, never shit at where you eat.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
wskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro... This is a time for you to control her totally under your hand... Since she love you so much.. Take her money make her your salve.. Make sure that without you in her life she will die.. That the best outcome you can make it to happen
Old 21-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it is just human nature, usually i will manage to break it off by being truthful. have a real talk conversation about what you need and can offer and what she need and offer. be rational & logical. usually they will start to get spiteful and start being passive aggressive egging you, their ego got hurt. try to apologize as much as possible, go for a peaceful break off as much as you are uncomfortable.

obviously both of you are playing mind games with each other. a normal healthy r/s, both side is able to think rationally and let go of it peacefully. An adult is responsible for her own body, not anyone else. A narcissist is hell on bent to get you while you just want to be FB with her.

Assure you that once you break off your current r/s and go with her. Her interest with you will start to die off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1