The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnny1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I go for STD check?

Last 3 weeks I visited a girl in Dome L and she gave me a bbbj.
And around yesterday night bottom area of my genital area is very itchy and I scratches it hardly.
Today no more itchy but I notice there is a pimple like thing appear beside the itching area. Can’t really see it with eyes, need to use camera to zoom in tho.
Is it kind of std??
Please help and sorry for my bad English/grammar.
Thanks.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Re: Should I go for STD check?

I went to normal clinic and the Dr told me should be some kind of skin disease, need to apply Neodrem cream for 2 days.
If there's pain feeling during peeing, then just go to do STD/STI test.
So my skin no more itchy today but i still worry tho, as there is a pimple like thing appeared...
Old 11-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny1314 View Post
And around yesterday night bottom area of my genital area is very itchy and I scratches it hardly.
Today no more itchy but I notice there is a pimple like thing appear beside the itching area. Can’t really see it with eyes, need to use camera to zoom in tho.
Is it kind of std??
Thanks.
Yes bro.. you should, especially if the bbbj is without condom, wait 2-3 weeks to go for a full std test to get a peace of mind, if suay suay kenna anything faster see faster cure. Take care bro
Old 11-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is it kind of std??
Thanks.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

how should i insert image here. Lol sorry newbie and im noob.

https://ibb.co/b6rHkNs

Old 11-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
how should i insert image here. Lol sorry newbie and im noob.

https://ibb.co/b6rHkNs

Wa bro, sorry im not expert on this, but i recommend you go and see a doc to check it out..
Old 11-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Wa bro, sorry im not expert on this, but i recommend you go and see a doc to check it out..
Yea just went to normal clinic and the Dr said should be some kind of skin disease and gave me Neoderm Cream to apply. He said if peeing gt pain or have discharge then need go to do std check.

So far aside from itchy I don’t have any other symptoms.
My didi head is okay, just the bottom there like this.

Will go for checking if two days later if have any other symptom.

Thanks bro
Old 11-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea just went to normal clinic and the Dr said should be some kind of skin disease and gave me Neoderm Cream to apply. He said if peeing gt pain or have discharge then need go to do std check.

So far aside from itchy I don’t have any other symptoms.
My didi head is okay, just the bottom there like this.

Will go for checking if two days later if have any other symptom.

Thanks bro
No worries bro, if you still worried, wait 3 weeks later then go to DSC or private clinic to go get STD test.. take care bro, wish u speedy recovery! hopefully is just skin problem
Old 11-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like a rash cause by some fungus, like the foot kind. No issue here some cream should help.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
No worries bro, if you still worried, wait 3 weeks later then go to DSC or private clinic to go get STD test.. take care bro, wish u speedy recovery! hopefully is just skin problem
Yea, applied the cream and now its much better, no more itchiness and red rashes. Will continue observing it lol as i really kiasi. Really appreciate your replied and time! Cheers bro
Old 11-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Looks like a rash cause by some fungus, like the foot kind. No issue here some cream should help.
Dr just told me should be some kind of skin disease and not a big deal, will continue apply the prescribed cream and hopefully it will recover soon.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it kind of std??
Thanks.

Since already 3 weeks ago, you can just go for STDs and HIV test in a week time just to be safe.

Make an appointment with DSC or just walk in DTAP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1