The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
belowthebelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Ling - Good massage +

I could find the old thread so thought of posting my FR:

Got a contact from a Samster for a massage session with Xiao Ling. Arranged to meet at K81.

Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
Autoroaming: Top only.
Damage: 60/ 1hr + room

The massage was real professional and give you a good rub from head to legs. If you are looking for a good massage then she's the one. The entire session, she was covered up with a single piece dress. After massage, she asked if HJ is required. OF COURSE LA!!

Then she remove her dress and starts playing with my ****. Kinda shiok after a good rub and ask her to let me roam but strictly top with bra removed. After abt 10mins, I offloaded my 1 week soldiers onto her hands and she was cheering "wa, so powerful" coz some cum shot real high. Clean up, pay up and she left.

I stress again looks is not really a turn on but massage is solid.

Thanks
Old 03-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Ling - Good massage +

U mean this old thread? U mean can't find the old thread or u dunnoe how to do a search? K lah...let u off this time since u bother to post an FR after trying. Contribute more FRs n i will be upping ur rep pts one day.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowthebelt View Post
I could find the old thread so thought of posting my FR:

Got a contact from a Samster for a massage session with Xiao Ling. Arranged to meet at K81.

Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
Autoroaming: Top only.
Damage: 60/ 1hr + room

The massage was real professional and give you a good rub from head to legs. If you are looking for a good massage then she's the one. The entire session, she was covered up with a single piece dress. After massage, she asked if HJ is required. OF COURSE LA!!

Then she remove her dress and starts playing with my ****. Kinda shiok after a good rub and ask her to let me roam but strictly top with bra removed. After abt 10mins, I offloaded my 1 week soldiers onto her hands and she was cheering "wa, so powerful" coz some cum shot real high. Clean up, pay up and she left.

I stress again looks is not really a turn on but massage is solid.

Thanks
hey bro, all being moved to Welcome to fl dome 2! [Free STDs Included]. U closed this thread. I will copy and paste back to the actual page.

ps// Bro, next time ask urself from where u get her contacts nos. Go to the reply thread and click the TS nick where he reply u. From there u find all post from TS . Click the right thread u will find it liao.
ps// Newbie's infuture if not sure pls pm back the TS where u get her nos from . Didn't know, Pls ask!

Last edited by chew78s; 03-04-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Today, 08:04 AM
belowthebelt
Samster Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Re: Pretty sexy Milf offering Massage with fj. $60/1.5hrs/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, i also want to try her. please share contact. thank you

Bro, This Thread already moved to :Welcome to FL Dome 2 ! [Free STDs INcluded] A brand new section to help ease the congestion in the existing FL dome.
So close this thread. I will copy and paste it back there. Or u go there and post it.

ps// Newbie's infuture if not sure pls pm back the TS where u get her nos from . Didn't know, Pls ask!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Bro, This Thread already moved to :Welcome to FL Dome 2 ! [Free STDs INcluded] A brand new section to help ease the congestion in the existing FL dome.
So close this thread. I will copy and paste it back there. Or u go there and post it.

Bro chew78s, if i'm not wrong, i think he is referring to another "Xiao Ling" who is in the massage line for a few years oredi and provides massage wif the most HJ only.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Bro chew78s, if i'm not wrong, i think he is referring to another "Xiao Ling" who is in the massage line for a few years oredi and provides massage wif the most HJ only.
Thanks for ur feed back. Maybe a mistake. But he joined date is march 2009 . . U check all his post. there is one of my thread.
He got ask for contact on my thread and i passed it to him 2 day ago. . His post show on above asking me for contact nos.

It seem alots thread being moved out to :Welcome to FL Dome 2 ! [Free STDs Included] A brand new section to help ease the congestion in the existing FL dome.

ps//anyway i already pm him about this.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
GUYPOWER! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know is she still ard?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1