The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My favorite time of the year is approaching. The transfer window will determine how Liverpool finish this season.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is one name linked very closely to the club. I hope we can find some good players to fill the void and who fits into the long-term plans.

Speaking about transfer Carlos Tevez moved to China and becomes the highest paid player in the world with wages of £610,000 a week. I wonder how does Messi and Ronaldo feels about this.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Max 6 mths jail + fines + min 12 mths ban. Normally 1st timer will be fines and ban. Not a serious offence if no accident or whatever... Firmino's lawyer can represent him and attend the court hearing if he is having training session.
Thank you for your kind reply . But I feel that the judge may be strict with him as he is supposed to be a role model for the young kids.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
My favorite time of the year is approaching. The transfer window will determine how Liverpool finish this season.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is one name linked very closely to the club. I hope we can find some good players to fill the void and who fits into the long-term plans.

Speaking about transfer Carlos Tevez moved to China and becomes the highest paid player in the world with wages of £610,000 a week. I wonder how does Messi and Ronaldo feels about this.
You better enjoy your freedom while you still can .

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Thank you for your kind reply . But I feel that the judge may be strict with him as he is supposed to be a role model for the young kids.
Lets make a bet.... he will ban from driving, fines.... he will back to training and play in BPL.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lets make a bet.... he will ban from driving, fines.... he will back to training and play in BPL.
Let's hope the judge is a Liverpool supporter like the Stevie G case.
I remember a small boy was hit in Stevie G case but he was only fined and suspended jail term as the club and several prominent citizens made representations for him as an exemplary captain of Liverpool and England.
Old 30-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong worry if that headless chicken got sentenced to jail plus fine . Then Liverpool must really find another player .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 31-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucas heading to Inter Milan.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Looking forward to the match with Man City.
I believe we can win this game and take the full 3 points.
Old 31-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Looking forward to the match with Man City.
I believe we can win this game and take the full 3 points.
Main threat will be from Aguero, DeBryne n the small monkey...
This will the match of 2016! Hopefully 3pts please for Pool!
Old 31-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Wishing everyone in The Liverpool thread

Really hope that Liverpool can pick up another 3 points .

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 16
Lion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of lightLion_Barbell is a glorious beacon of light

Liverpool should win tonight's game.
Looking at both teams lineups..... Man City is an old man's team with most of their players in the 30s except for Sterling & de Brune whereas Liverpool is a team of young men. If both teams remain true to their palying styles..... Liverpool will outlast Man City and win the game.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Chelsea winning again.... Liverpool must win else difficult to catch up....
Old 01-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Irritating to see Man Utd score 2 goals in 3 minutes and take the 3 points.
Chelsea seems to be playing on another planet.
I expect RED fireworks at Anfield to close 2016.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Ynwa 1-0.....
Old 01-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Well done Liverpool.. maintain this... top 4, no problem.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1