The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Do you get fucked on first date with girls from dating apps

I heard my friend always fuck guys she knew on Tinder and often is on first date.

Normally raw. Do bros here got lucky like this also?
Old 24-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you get fucked on first date with girls from dating apps

1st Meet Up & Raw!?That's Farking Scary!
Old 24-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

It happens. When the girl don't show up, tell me that you don't feel fucked?
Old 24-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
It happens. When the girl don't show up, tell me that you don't feel fucked?
Either that or the guys get told to fuck off?
Old 24-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

I usually get fucked by the girls because they never turn up and fly aeroplane.
Old 25-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First date raw is nono. Usually first date bang is because both crave sex and were direct from beginning / experiencing rebound and are not considering any r/s..?
Old 25-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I heard my friend always fuck guys she knew on Tinder and often is on first date.

Normally raw. Do bros here got lucky like this also?
Nope, not at all.
Btw, have you ever asked your friend to fuck you raw to see if she's telling the truth?
I would if I'm you hahaha.
Old 25-12-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Is she trying to hint you something?
Old 25-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Dating apps i dun know, but WeChat app i had many first fuck. The recent one was last weekend, met up with a sis for the first time after few days of chatting, however she was late, so i told her you need to be punished. She LL no choice, i bring her to a location (dun ask me where) in town where i can punish her. I went up to punish her by kissing, grope her boobs, she even auto to bend down suck my cock and massage my balls like a JAV actress. After that off to the hotel nearby and she treated me to heaven....
Old 25-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Dating apps i dun know, but WeChat app i had many first fuck. The recent one was last weekend, met up with a sis for the first time after few days of chatting, however she was late, so i told her you need to be punished. She LL no choice, i bring her to a location (dun ask me where) in town where i can punish her. I went up to punish her by kissing, grope her boobs, she even auto to bend down suck my cock and massage my balls like a JAV actress. After that off to the hotel nearby and she treated me to heaven....
Wechat usually PRC woman?
Old 25-12-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
1st Meet Up & Raw!?That's Farking Scary!
I suspect she like the excitement of gambling her life on this
Old 26-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I had 1 on tinder...

Chatted for around a few months.

1st meeting went to octobeer fest, drunk, went back her rental flat and did the deed on the first date.

Viet student, 20yo, a bit chubby (but fly back liao)
Old 26-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ahhui95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Wechat normally hard to find leh.Guess I dun have the luck la.. Haiss
Old 26-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhui95 View Post
Wechat normally hard to find leh.Guess I dun have the luck la.. Haiss
keep trying and trying becos is number game, be smart and cheeky in your conversation, woman like it.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Normally I need to date few times. I feel like if one date is all it takes, I can multiply my catches by 3-4 times. Even if I only get this type of girls half the time, I would probably double the fuck. I will not do raw on first dates because most likely another 20 bros here have cum inside her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1