The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 04:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teddyroo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: JB experiences

Can anyone explain to newbie here How's it like in HV Spa?

Like what's the damage and do you need ot pay for spa and extra or just pay for damages?
Old 29-05-2022, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoiBoi21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
sounds okay.. 188rm include what service?
88 for the one hour oil massage
And 100 for hj
They only provide hj there I think
Old 29-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

100rm for just HJ??? No autoroam?
Old 30-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
100rm for just HJ??? No autoroam?
My bad forget to add in that hj with roam while she was topless
Old 01-06-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBoi21 View Post
My bad forget to add in that hj with roam while she was topless
What no is the Viet SYT?
Old 03-06-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
What no is the Viet SYT?
Didn’t get the number or name
Old 03-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyroo View Post
Can anyone explain to newbie here How's it like in HV Spa?

Like what's the damage and do you need ot pay for spa and extra or just pay for damages?
price is inclusive of everything, the spa, the food, the cinema, the shower, FS with gal.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Or you mean HV spa = Holiday Villa Spa?

The address is at :-

Level 6, Holiday Villa Hotel,
No.260 Jalan Dato' Sulaiman,
Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.
Tel: 607-2669696

KNN nowadays people are so lazy and entitled. Dunno how to google and only know come SBF demand for answers. Btw, all these info is from google search...... lol
Sorry noob here
I go level 6 is the Thai oddesey which is closed leh. Is there another lift lobby?
Old 04-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Sorry noob here
I go level 6 is the Thai oddesey which is closed leh. Is there another lift lobby?
Ya. Go along the left of the main entrance. The lift lobby is near the dessert shop.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry noob here
Go behind the hotel that is facing KSL. Near the car park entrance ramp, there is a lift on the right. It is at the end of the buildjng after passjng the restaurant & small hotel lobby entrance kn the right. Further down there is a shop closed. Lift entrance shows HV Spa Level 6.

Last edited by Jaycu69; 04-06-2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Go behind the hotel that is facing KSL. Near the car park entrance ramp, there is a lift on the right. It is at the end of the buildjng after passjng the restaurant & small hotel lobby entrance kn the right. Further down there is a shop closed. Lift entrance shows HV Spa Level 6.
Thanks bros

Ganjiong me see the first ladder steps up climb already and miss the HVapa lobby completely. In the end blur cock went to L6 of the hotel lobby to the closed down Thai spa.

With the help of Google maps and you guys managed to find the lobby
Old 04-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks bros

Ganjiong me see the first ladder steps up climb already and miss the HVapa lobby completely. In the end blur cock went to L6 of the hotel lobby to the closed down Thai spa.

With the help of Google maps and you guys managed to find the lobby
Found it ? If not, do a Grab delivwry to HV Spa by me & paid with your 19 pts. 🤣🤣🤣
Old 04-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry noob here
from main lobby go to left glass door , walk straight up past convenient store, exit turn right, straight 50m on your right is the magic lift.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Found it and met the so called lady boss. She gave me WeChat to scan. Can see the cars available.

Dunno is it new or not. Even the captain entertaining me later shocked got 人介绍 when I scrolling the pics in front of him.

This place seems non Chinese friendly also. Unlike VIP.
No gals parade like VIP.
Abit more quiet since no Chinese EDM music blasting. Didn’t hear any commando moaning loudly though. Hahah
Also the lift seems family friendly with hotel users using it.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toedrive View Post
All right dear bothers, another ride in for me.

Shall skip the customs clearances as it was previously mention. As the trip in was rather late i opt for a massage first but sadly plenty of joints was still fully booked during this period. Got my phone up n texted Rubysexy.
It was a week day and having most massage parlors jam packed up was really astonishing.

RubySexy FR.
Arranged with the OKT for Moon, her stats from the pics were publish as 36B, Ori, 165cm, viet. Location JB town.
Went up to the room and i was shocked with a lady roughly the same height as me(im 177cm). The looks was seriously different from the publish info.
36B seems like a Runway on her.......
(those of u who has their telegram can reference it yourself)
damaged @ 220rm i shot.

Deed was pretty standard, undress, shower and action.
We did engage in some light chatter, but my mood was really to finish it up n move on. Not too sure if its ok to give a full FR as Stable is heavily promoting their services on SBF.

Key points i'll state is,
Moon

WL has bad breath.
Complexion was on the rough side.
BBBJ was decent.
Deed was BAD as i felt like i was pumping a hallow tree.
Overall experience will give it a 4

RTF NEVER

Will give the stable another go as their wares from the publish info still has some decent lookers or new joiners. Hopefully it wont be another disappointment.

Fortunately, during the hunt for my meals i happen to chance upon King Spa. Took the opportunity n went for a session. No wonder seniors chiongsters highly rave this joint. The massage is really top class, ML i got was really in good shape. While waiting for my slot did see some ML walking around and not all are that great in shape. So im just lucky. ML was able to determine where my knots are and focus on the tighten areas.

Overall i had a lousy deed but a good massage, the experience is still ok if not for mighty King spa.

King Spa
150, 152, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
ML is no 9
Thanks, bro Todrive. Finally, get to try King Spa 1 and no 9. She is quite tall and slim. Figure wise ok I think better than most of the masseurs or maybe I like a tall leggy lady. Massage wise is quite good. Actually, I know it will be a good time when after I laid down with my back facing her and underwear on. She said to remove it too. HEHEHEHEHHEHE.

I went in quite late and was luckily able to get a slot with her before closing. 1 Hr massage cost $85 ringgits and I saw 90 minutes like $105 ringgits. If not only 1 hr is the available cause is near closing time I would definitely go for 90 minutes. Everything is good and her boobs are firm and nice. Butt good too.

Also drive past JB Thai spa, Thai legend spa and Bangkok Spa. I tot JB Thai spa is just a small outlet cause like not famous until I see the whole building. Wa like, should be grander than Thai legend beside it. Hmmm, I am keen to try both JB Thai spa and Thai legend spa next time. Any bros got masseur that is good in massage and got special to recommend. Thank you very much. As for Bangkok Spa, the last time I went before lockdown was assigned a tomboy and no special not going again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1