The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Thank you bro KimSiew769 aka master milf hunter for sharing your experience and advice. I think the older we get the more experience we gain, this in itself would also make us more mature, steady and attractive.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
I met this bitch 5 years ago..
She requested chatting with me recently. Once I saw her, I kinda remembered this post, and rejected the chat!
Old 22-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Simple guide in getting a MILF.

Step 1 - Throw away the belief / myth (or your fantasy) of fucking a gorgeous, sexy, horny MILF on first try.
Step 2 - Be open minded. Accept whatever comes to you (ugly, fat, short, skinny). Dont start the hunting with expectation. Gain Experience, soon you will know what most of them want (or need).
Step 3 - Dont stress them, although they are eager and looking. but once they feel a sense of insecurity...Game Over.
Step 4 - Start off with chit-chat and be patient. most MILF wants to feel a chemistry/connection with you.
Step 5 - Praise them, be generous with your praises (whether you mean it or not). They love it and will feel secure.
Step 6 - make love to them (not fuck them). this determines if they will come back to you.
Step 7 - dont act or behave like a 16 year old desperate boy

Good Luck!
Words of wisdom from the wise one ...interested bros into milf shd take note and apply his advice accordingly...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-08-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well personally i started my MILF adventure using sugarbook.. I feel that nowdays most of the milfs are very modern and they wan to feel a certain connection with the person
Old 23-08-2020, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Words of wisdom from the wise one ...interested bros into milf shd take note and apply his advice accordingly...
This is the best guide i have ever seen. U are truly a legend bro
Old 23-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Smile Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just met an MILF online and applied step 5
Old 23-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Sure, praise but avoid insincere flattery because it screams despo and unoriginal. Women know it when they see it, and usually does nothing unless they really already like you very much.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
returnofben is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone got experience with peidu mama? chatting with one right now.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Simple guide in getting a MILF.

Step 1 - Throw away the belief / myth (or your fantasy) of fucking a gorgeous, sexy, horny MILF on first try.
Step 2 - Be open minded. Accept whatever comes to you (ugly, fat, short, skinny). Dont start the hunting with expectation. Gain Experience, soon you will know what most of them want (or need).
Step 3 - Dont stress them, although they are eager and looking. but once they feel a sense of insecurity...Game Over.
Step 4 - Start off with chit-chat and be patient. most MILF wants to feel a chemistry/connection with you.
Step 5 - Praise them, be generous with your praises (whether you mean it or not). They love it and will feel secure.
Step 6 - make love to them (not fuck them). this determines if they will come back to you.
Step 7 - dont act or behave like a 16 year old desperate boy

Good Luck!

Thank you for the guide bro. Will use it wisely
Old 26-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

My milf in her 50s.

Old 27-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Amazing bod still
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My milf in her 50s.

Old 27-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My milf in her 50s.

Thanks for sharing

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofben View Post
anyone got experience with peidu mama? chatting with one right now.
Now still has peidu mama mei ?
I thou tat was 10 years ago

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 27-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Nice to hv a milf buddy, hope to hv one also
Old 27-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
returnofben is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Now still has peidu mama mei ?
I thou tat was 10 years ago
Well her kid is studying here. She is Chinese national. Not Singaporean or pr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1