The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
thks bro, hope to see u sometime soon.
no news from bro F, told me he may want to retire in angeles.
Bro F. never told you that he fell down from work? He recently just not long came out from hospital and now walking with a walking stick, sitting down also a problem don't even talk about cheong. Doctor said it a long term problems for him don't think he will join you for this few month.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Walking Street is for eye candy and discos...... only newbies will barfine from there

Beach road FL scene has seen better days and is going the way of the DoDo.... I am surprised you still manage to find FLs there.

Soi 6 is the Blow Row of Patts..... cheap and no hassle quickie release.

Soi Buakow is the cheap Charlie's hang about and the bars and AGGs cater mainly to them.

LK Metro is the place seasoned cheongsters go to now.... it is growing and in time to come will be another Walking Street...... so until that happens.... enjoy yourself there.

For the adventurous and AngMoh inclined....... Jomtien is the place to be.
You'll be at home with the mainly AngMo crowd there...... especially the Russkies.
Yes beach rd very much alive especially on weekend quite a no of lookers.
WS I avoid barfine, I took fl from beach rd.
jomtien I went at nite 9pm like very quiet maybe I m too early.
Too many. Scattered bars but buahkow n metro I should. been as I stayed in buahkow.
Really need more time to cover them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Count down to ac, two more days, see you datou
Ok see u soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Bro F. never told you that he fell down from work? He recently just not long came out from hospital and now walking with a walking stick, sitting down also a problem don't even talk about cheong. Doctor said it a long term problems for him don't think he will join you for this few month.
He did told me about the fall but thought he would recover in few months.
Hope he can get well soon, such a good man. God bless him.
Old 21-05-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
I cannot recall the names actually. But it should be quite easy to find. On the stretch of bars where Candy bar is, at the road junction there, turn left. There are 2 bars on the left sides. Both bars are the same operation method. The girls is everything also can de. They will attack you left, right, centre. Literally.

They are among the few bars off the main road, so should be easy to find.
By what you posted. The naughty bars are called Nifty and Xenum (formerly Rios) also a 3rd bar next door called CO (formerly Sweetie bar) but now closed due to lack of business.

The ST prices here are rip offs so don't pay 1000p for 2hrs only. If you must, take them LT as prices only 300p more at 1300p. ST prices are much better at blow row.

PT
Old 21-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
Juz a footnote, the card serial number will have a "V" prefix, denoting a Cherry/Virgin girl.
These days don't even bother looking for the tiny "V" on the ID card. Its so small you need a magnifying glass to find it. Years ago the "V" was larger on IDs and was easy to spot. These days it keeps getting smaller and smaller to the point I gave up on the IDs. Easiest way is what I do now.
I simply walk in and while ordering a beer, I will ask the waitress to point out ALL the cherries in the bar. Simple and save time and effort. Being the generous guy that I am I usually leave an extra tip in the end (10-20p) but never more than 20p unless she blows me

PT
Old 21-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just another video on AC life .. "Everybody's a thief ... you can't trust anyone and the policeman are the worst"

Some of you have suggested on local pinoy hangouts .. on that note .. be careful at some places where you are not to allowed to bring in your mobile phone .. these places have nude shows ... just be vary and not to combine all mobile phones to tag to the same locker number ... there was an instance where a local guy took the tag number and made a quick run with all the phones as he kept the tag number ... scams are getting creative .. good luck

Old 21-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
I cannot recall the names actually. But it should be quite easy to find. On the stretch of bars where Candy bar is, at the road junction there, turn left. There are 2 bars on the left sides. Both bars are the same operation method. The girls is everything also can de. They will attack you left, right, centre. Literally.

They are among the few bars off the main road, so should be easy to find.
hi sorry bro did i miss out your timing? around what time you were there?
Old 21-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hi sorry bro did i miss out your timing? around what time you were there?
bro Gem, when is ur next trip?
Old 21-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this the supposed video? Although date of posting on youtube was recent, this is firstly not by CNN (as mentioned by other bros here) and secondly the videos are old. Many of the clubs in the doc are no longer arnd..
Old 21-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post

Is this the supposed video? Although date of posting on youtube was recent, this is firstly not by CNN (as mentioned by other bros here) and secondly the videos are old. Many of the clubs in the doc are no longer arnd..
Dont think so bro... Documentaries are coming up fast and furious.. Mainly due to anti-trafficking outcry.. But so far the documentary target are ang mo's
Old 21-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro Gem, when is ur next trip?
bro my next trip is mid july. what about you? i am planning another one in sep/oct too. monitoring the ticket costs now.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No lah..... this is an old video.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is not the CNN documentary that was shown few days ago.
Old 22-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac74 View Post
Just another video on AC life .. "Everybody's a thief ... you can't trust anyone and the policeman are the worst"

Some of you have suggested on local pinoy hangouts .. on that note .. be careful at some places where you are not to allowed to bring in your mobile phone .. these places have nude shows ... just be vary and not to combine all mobile phones to tag to the same locker number ... there was an instance where a local guy took the tag number and made a quick run with all the phones as he kept the tag number ... scams are getting creative .. good luck

Oh shit! after watching the vid, i feel sick.
Old 22-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro my next trip is mid july. what about you? i am planning another one in sep/oct too. monitoring the ticket costs now.
trying to get mid july too.. but tix very expensve coz tiger last flight to clark is 15th july..
Old 22-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
trying to get mid july too.. but tix very expensve coz tiger last flight to clark is 15th july..
Wow bro, u n bro gem is like kenna hook there liao.lol joking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1