The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

3-1 Wolves and nothing flukey about it. Who saw this coming?
Could have been more.
Lets hope its the only shock result of today
Old 30-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Alisson

Arnold - Lovren - Virgil - Robertson

Wijnaldum - Fabinho

Shaqiri - Firmino - Mane

Salah

Aubameyang

Niles - Ramsey - Iwobi

Xhaka - Torreira

Kolasinac - Mustafi - Sokratis - Lichtsteiner

Leno

LFC subs: Mignolet, Clyne, Henderson, Keita, Lallana, Sturridge, Origi

Arsenal subs: Cech, Saka, Koscielny, Willock, Elneny, Guendouzi, Lacazette

Referee: Michael Oliver

Jurgen going for it

Happy Shaq is starting, going to take the game to them. No quarter here!!

No Ozil, Mhki or Monreal, Lacazette benched.
Thought Mustafi and Ramsey would start but that's a beatable side.

Come on you Reds!
Old 30-12-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
3-1 Wolves and nothing flukey about it. Who saw this coming?
Could have been more.
Lets hope its the only shock result of today
Leicester lost at home to Cardiff after slaying 2 giants
Old 30-12-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13854 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

HT 4-1 😝😝😝
Old 30-12-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I did not watch the Spurs match. Did they run out of energy? I was quite surprised the Spurs coach did not rest players despite having big leads in the previous 2 matches. Spurs will play worse in Jan. Too many important games with Son gone... Plus away teams tend to raise their games at Wembley.

One more goal or the 65th min, we need to start resting players for the Man City match. We have the advantage of 1 more rest day. Man City must be feeling the pressure of having to win at Southampton.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

One word...BOOM

Absolutely battered them and showed the gulf in class.
It's mad how it was one of our sloppiest performances this season defensively but we still won 5-1!

Gave the ball away far too many times. Robertson had a bit of a weird game. Our fullbacks and midfielders were all sloppy in possession a few times. We never looked under threat however and our attack is finally in form again.

Firmino was fabulous. Shaqiri is now a key player. Salah and Mane scoring and happy.

Wijnaldum, Fabinho and Henderson all played great. Henderson is looking like a completely different player and it's because he's gone back to his 13/14 box to box pressing role. Looks much more comfortable and dangerous playing like this.

Not including months where we've lifted a trophy, I can't remember a better month since Ive been alive and watching Liverpool than this December!! Beat Everton in the last minute; mauled United and got Mourinho sacked; got through to the CL knockouts after it seemed lost; mauled Arsenal; with some other handy wins mixed in there

Who’d have thought looking at that fixture on January the 3rd against City that we would happily take a draw and still be in the dominant position to win the thing that we haven’t won since 1990!!

I’m in dreamland someone pinch me This team is special. Ridiculous!!

Your move, City.

Happy New Year everyone

BELIEVE
Old 30-12-2018, 05:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

What a month of December for Liverpool FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool 5 - Arsenal 1

MOM - Roberto Firmino

Old 30-12-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I did not watch the Spurs match. Did they run out of energy? I was quite surprised the Spurs coach did not rest players despite having big leads in the previous 2 matches. Spurs will play worse in Jan. Too many important games with Son gone... Plus away teams tend to raise their games at Wembley.

One more goal or the 65th min, we need to start resting players for the Man City match. We have the advantage of 1 more rest day. Man City must be feeling the pressure of having to win at Southampton.
According to Poch his players were very tired.

Wolves beat TOP 6 teams and not surprised wolves will steal win.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-12-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Good and bad news after matchday 20.

Good news
- Liverpool unbeaten at Anfield for 31 games and fortress Anfield.
- TOP of the league with 54 points and only Chelsea (55pts 2005/2006 season) Man city (58pts 2017/18 season) hv more points.
- our fab 3 on the scoresheets vs Arsenal
- Klopp hv brought Liverpool out of 2015 depression
- fans love the Reds and total belief in Klopp .
- 12 clean sheets and counting
- what a fantastic December n festive periods
- fingers crossed comes April/May

Bad news
- no clean sheet but who the hell care if scoreline is 5 to 1

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

could have been more than 5 goals!
Old 30-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

They seriously look unstoppable now...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
According to Poch his players were very tired.
Spurs: 24th Dec, they won 6-2 against Everton. 26th Dec, they won 5-0 against Bournemouth. 29 Dec, they lost 1-3 to Wolves and you said according to Poch, his players are very tired. Of course tired lah. The schedule so packed, the squad so thin. Got big lead already still ask your players to keep attacking. I look at their bench for last night's game. Except for Danny Rose, the rest of players I never hear before one. Think maybe academy players brought on to fill in numbers. How to go far without squad depth?

Their next match is 2nd Jan which is an away match to Cardiff. Where got enough time for already tired players to recover? Some more they need to play 7 matches in Jan. They have a 2 legged semi final against Chelsea. Liverpool only play 5 matches in Jan (more rest time). I think Liverpool fans no need to worry too much about Spurs.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Everything about the current squad indicates its a more complete unit than the previous seasons we went close.

Taking the most recent game v Newcastle(prior to last night's) ...when you can add Gomez, Clyne, Matip, Milner, Keita, Fabinho, Sturridge, Lallana, Mignolet, Origi to the starting 11 you know you've got squad depth & quality & gamechangers. That's ignoring the Ox & Brewster who are unlikely to feature this season, and Moreno & Solanke who can be called upon in emergencies or FA Cup games.

We never had a comparable level of depth in previous seasons.

Plus now we have what I believe is the real catalyst...Jurgen Klopp. He is all over this...he has created & shaped this team, how it plays, its spirit, and now its mean dogged resilience. This team has real belief and I think it believes its time has come.

I was reared on the glorious teams of the late 70's & 80's and I'm starting to get that feeling that we just won't be stopped, that we will find a way to win games we shouldn't, and that a random defeat won't derail us. I didn't have that feeling about any of our sides in the past 25 years.

Not getting ahead of myself, but I do believe this team is better equipped than any of its predecessors to go all the way.

Its already in our hands but yet an awful long way to go.

Let us enjoy this ride.

BELIEVE

YNWA
Old 30-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/1...-is-different/

This is a good read. After 20 games, this is the best season Liverpool ever had between 1892 and now. All the legends we can remember, none of them has ever played in a season that is better than what we are witnessing right now. I know we have not won the league yet but this year is very different. The difference is we have a stingy defence. VVD is massive. Alisson is awesome.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good result and nice way to close December but the overall performance was not acceptable.
The ball was given away too much and if it was another team we could have been punished.
It looks we either need a Milner or Henderson to start to have some control in midfield but this should not be the case as all players should step up.
Wijnaldum was solid and I expect him to show some leadership in midfield.
Firmino was really good and I feel many do not understand his importance even if he does not score because he does so much.
When we visit City our performance must improve else they will kill us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1