The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Mine worst
She’s a PRC PR and live near my workplace. Ex ML. No longer working in this line.
Speaking of letting go. Tough as compared to those on S pass and employment pass
Old 06-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Mine worst
She’s a PRC PR and live near my workplace. Ex ML. No longer working in this line.
Speaking of letting go. Tough as compared to those on S pass and employment pass
this reli hard. as u know she is still here, wanna reach out but machiam not right like that. it's hard bro

Last edited by WhiteLodge; 06-09-2023 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine worst
Can't arrange for Personal Private Massage ?
Old 06-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
So most bros usually let go if the girl return to their home country?
If dun let go u want to follow her to her home country & later on she sells u to Myanmar & end up they sell your kidney, sell your liver, sell your heart, sell your precious? ..
Old 06-09-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
this reli hard. as u know she is still here, wanna reach out but machiam not right like that. it's hard bro
We still contact at times. But guessed its just me, the only topic we chat about over texts; maybe ask how each other is already. And follow by meet up that’s all. We don’t text everyday, only when about to meetup then arrange time date and venue.

And some more due to some differences in character and her temper. We do quarrel quite alot and frequent
Old 06-09-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Can't arrange for Personal Private Massage ?
Have
We will have a meetup sometimes but straight to action, no massage since she is not doing the ML line already. And the occasional chit chat and catch up after the action
Old 06-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have
We will have a meetup sometimes but straight to action, no massage since she is not doing the ML line already. And the occasional chit chat and catch up after the action
Tats good lucky u bro .... more like a FB
Old 06-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Like summer love or fling kinda thing is never meant to be forever. Once summer over next season. But will have good memories with each girl you had.
Old 06-09-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have
hahahah she exit edi but u still can bonk her. lucky lor. niceeeee
Old 07-09-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
wtf. you find me in this thread
go away didi. go back to the tcss thread.
Stalking your life stories
Too boring at KL
Old 08-09-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mine worst
Would be great if I can get to know an ex-ML who is a PR, live near to me and can have meetups. Probably will be a good one to play with fire.
Old 08-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

recently been visiting a ML who i unlocked CIP offered her $300 but she insist $200

she warned me if i go CIP other ML pls dont visit her anymore hygienic purpose

she does not disturb me when i did not visit her and extremely happy with hug and kisses whenever i visit her

not sure is it KC or not any bro got any advice?

sorry won't be sharing this contact
Old 08-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by helplesslyham View Post
recently been visiting a ML who i unlocked CIP offered her $300 but she insist $200

she warned me if i go CIP other ML pls dont visit her anymore hygienic purpose

she does not disturb me when i did not visit her and extremely happy with hug and kisses whenever i visit her

not sure is it KC or not any bro got any advice?

sorry won't be sharing this contact
She maybe offered to other brothers the same cip.
Do u know a lot of ladies provide raw and CIP recently in geylang? This thing is getting popular becos of high demand.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Stalking your life stories
Too boring at KL
no more sex-citing stories already. Ah-gong got more.
don't act act. KL where got boring.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Aiya usually they say don't provide this or that actually they provide it for other bros to. Is just to make sure you keep coming back. Quite normal technic if you enjoy just continue visit until sian liao find another willing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1