The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
ATB talk very high pitch

So how I deduce if they are angry or talking normally?

Sometimes really cannot tell.
Old 30-12-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ATB talk very high pitch

If snappy and a lot of pitch stay the heck away from her. Likely have ego or mental issues. Real life experience
Old 30-12-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
If snappy and a lot of pitch stay the heck away from her. Likely have ego or mental issues. Real life experience
Problem is high pitch but I don't know if angry
Old 30-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She need Hotdog in her mouth
Old 31-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Truth to be told when woman is delighted, wanting to impress, seducing, their pitch goes high high
Like Ddog gave gal Chinagal some butterfly clips, etc gal went "I likeeeee!" (Chinagal went JC/Uni in SG). But Ddog not too fond of Chinagals, attitute...
Old 31-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The cultural difference is very distinctive, no matter how well to do they may be, or even whether highly educated, some of their behaviour still less than desirable.
Not just the pitch, even dining etiquette, eg when they eat something that has bones, they like to spit to their hands then dump on the table. When they can sit, they rather squat, even if knowing the mat ZG, to them, as long as they wear panty, ZG so what. After offering bj, can spit on the floor, whether it's carpet or marble flooring.
The list can go on and on. After meeting many of the ATB, my conclusion is, they are just good for fxxx. That's all.
Old 31-12-2022, 11:25 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Moan at a high pitch?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 31-12-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Moan at a high pitch?
Game over
Insert "coins" to play again
Old 31-12-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The cultural difference is very distinctive, no matter how well to do they may be, or even whether highly educated, some of their behaviour still less than desirable.
Not just the pitch, even dining etiquette, eg when they eat something that has bones, they like to spit to their hands then dump on the table. When they can sit, they rather squat, even if knowing the mat ZG, to them, as long as they wear panty, ZG so what. After offering bj, can spit on the floor, whether it's carpet or marble flooring.
The list can go on and on. After meeting many of the ATB, my conclusion is, they are just good for fxxx. That's all.
Ddog bring ATB back home (study SG JC then Uni now work). She suddenly have period while Ddog massage and eat her. She stained bedsheet without remorse, then wipe, threw blood tissue all over bedroom. Around 4 or 5
Then wanting charge Ddog for expenses (around 500SGD)
Wasted Doggystyle Ryokan trip too currently. Ddog beri scared ATB
Old 31-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
So how I deduce if they are angry or talking normally?.
Your ATB hasn't been in SG long right? They tend to lower their volume as they interact more with us. Or she only hangs out with fellow ATB in SG? Normally the ladies from Southern China (Hainan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Fujian) speak softer.

Whether she is angry or talking normally, you respond with caution right as you do not wish to provoke an unnecessary quarrel. It could be her way of dominating over you. 她在吃你。their mentality is speak louder means win, means they are right, means they are more impt. Stand your ground without the need to increase your volume. She will learn to behave soon. Like dog obedience training sessions

I also very disgusted by ATB at times. This lady I had lunch with today unwind my car window as I drive to throw her loose hair. She had eczema on her face. She throws deadskin out of my car via the window too. Tissue also throw out of my car as I drive. Knn.

During lunch, we had 湖南剁椒鱼头 at Bugis。The fish head comes with many small bones. When the fish bone is stuck in her throat, she ran out of the restaurant and to the street to spit. She doesn't believe me when I said spitting is a $300 fine if caught. When she coughs, she turns to the couple sitting beside us and cough at them without covering her mouth. NNB. Not going out with Jiangxi girls in future. Shandong girls also can be damn 1 kind. 俺真的受不了
Old 30-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
What is "mat" ZG?
What is wrong with ZG? I like it.
Old 30-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agreed. Just fuck and go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1