The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
bobzqfirmino has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
great AJ bonks

are there any great AJ bonks that are preferrably 2 shots
Old 26-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: great AJ bonks

Usually I am in Dome 1, but now with the situation looking at Dome 3...
Old 02-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

love to know if any.
Miss the day go to Thailand. Thai girl more willing to provide AJ.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aacyq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite new here. Possible if any seniors could explain what’s AJ?
Old 04-11-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aacyq View Post
Quite new here. Possible if any seniors could explain what’s AJ?
Simple, AJ means Always Joking....thai girls are very friendly and always smile, thats why we call Thailand the Land of Smiles.

Thats why bros recommend Thai girls cause only they provide AJ, the rest of the gals are too serious...no sense of humour.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Simple, AJ means Always Joking....thai girls are very friendly and always smile, thats why we call Thailand the Land of Smiles.

Thats why bros recommend Thai girls cause only they provide AJ, the rest of the gals are too serious...no sense of humour.
Correct!
Like when you go to the famous Club Eden in BKK,
there's a yellow line splitting the bar in half, girls in front of the yellow line cannot joke. Girls behind the yellow line love joking
Old 08-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

good one bro..
Old 08-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Your sense of humour is appreciated
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried the gals from P66?
Thanks.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Any bros tried the gals from P66?
Thanks.
Uses FAKE pics

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1