The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppanyaki View Post
Missing the time when I raw LV with top up
Hahaa still must top up meh...
Old 10-06-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

looks like little lamb vanished again.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I still remember LV had a waist chain ard her, makes her especially sexy when bonking her
Old 10-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
I still remember LV had a waist chain ard her, makes her especially sexy when bonking her
Haha,meow has it too
Old 10-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LV is it the one in malacca st raffless place before? After 201
Old 11-06-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

any of them now in sg?
Old 11-06-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
any of them now in sg?
Noxy lo..she quite fully booked Sia..hahaha 260 a pop still fully book...
Old 11-06-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Noxy lo..she quite fully booked Sia..hahaha 260 a pop still fully book...
She damn attitude and ya ya papaya in her moment sharing. Why still give her biz? She mentioned that she do not need customer to feed her now mah. She just back for holidays. I feel like a carrot head if to go amd look for her. Lol
There are plenty of better and younger syt that truly worth the price.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Teppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yes red colour string
Old 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppanyaki View Post
yes red colour string
Ya..think is like a lucky charm...many ah tiong has it
Old 11-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
She damn attitude and ya ya papaya in her moment sharing. Why still give her biz? She mentioned that she do not need customer to feed her now mah. She just back for holidays. I feel like a carrot head if to go amd look for her. Lol
There are plenty of better and younger syt that truly worth the price.
Ya thats what I feel too..knn she not even in the top 10 list of 201 girls how come still so yaya...I feel we like cock if we go support her...knn 260 s shot....she not consider syt for her age...
Old 11-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know she was at 201 before cos ur right maybe overshadowed by the others.
Only discovered her 3 or 4 yrs back but just average to me and nothing to shout about.
Plus yup she attitude one thinks she high and mighty.
At 260 now some more totally not worth it tbh.

Quote:
Ya thats what I feel too..knn she not even in the top 10 list of 201 girls how come still so yaya...I feel we like cock if we go support her...knn 260 s shot....she not consider syt for her age...
Old 11-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
agree she probably not even top 10 of tiantian chain or even just 201... haha
Old 11-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
agree she probably not even top 10 of tiantian chain or even just 201... haha
Cfm there will be white knight updating her on what we said..at $260 one day. Do 5 pax easy 30k a mth. Come Singapore holiday and still earn 30k bk
Old 11-06-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think one of my fav in 201 is Fiona.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1