The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetosex123 View Post
Camping more sis
yey...is always park here more juicy update from TS
Old 14-05-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...Jack finally got lucky...TS babe finally allows n reveals to him n let him see n touch her boobs for the 1st time after just being a ordinary colleague of hers for such a long time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
HeartDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
A nagging husband will make you feel demotivated, and i usually will seek advice from my penpal in SB...on how to upgrade ourselves
Your husband always nag at you? Poor thing
Old 15-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...Jack finally got lucky...TS babe finally allows n reveals to him n let him see n touch her boobs for the 1st time after just being a ordinary colleague of hers for such a long time
Yes Jack wishes come true, cheers!
Old 15-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, hoping to read more
Old 16-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Finally Jack is going to get his virgin fuck.

Lucky sis for scoring a virgin.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

His hand were rubbing my nipple and it makes me fell high and i ask him to suck my nipple. He obey me and went to suck my nipple and it was nice as he was not so aggressive.

Then i ask him to lick my pussy as i open my leg wide for him and he went under to lick my pussy.

Me: use your tongue to fuck me.

He obey

After while, i was too high and i squirt to his face
Old 06-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum back TS sis with a short update after mia for so long ...hv to wait until neck long, long...

Envy Jack finally manage to score TS jessitan94...n enjoying licking and sucking her 2 tits n her notti little pussy making her squirt out her pussy juices ...wish i had that chance ....camping for the next sexy instalment from her

Old 06-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
get365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, more please!!
Old 25-11-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After that I wanted him to fuck me but he cum too fast. After trying for 3 times, i gave up. Becuase he cum within seconds, cant even gave me his best. I know that it was his first time but cumming too fast isnt good for me.

I wasnt happy and told him that i am leaving, he tried to stopped me but i insisted and left the place.

I was thinking where to go because i still dont want to go home. Then i received a message from my friend that there is a drinking party asked if i wanted to go, and i agree.

Took a cab and reach my friend place, there were 3 guys and 2 ladies (including my friend). I put down my bag and we started drinking and chatting. I realized that one of my husband friend (jack) is there as well and he kept looking at me

After drinking awhile, the guys were sitting with the ladies and jack came to sit beside me. He put his hand around my waist and i didnt resist i lay my head on his shoulder and he decide to kiss me. The guys are cheering at us and jack bring me to a bedroom and we continue
Old 25-11-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Wow !!...so sexciting...so fast TS sis going to be beded again by another man...tis time her husband's friend, another Jack ...camping anxiously for her next notti update

Old 25-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more kung fu stories in the bedroom!
Old 29-11-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story sis, look forward to more updates...
Old 27-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Camping for updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1