The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool v Man Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ham-with-a-win

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 16-01-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 16-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Rashford confessed scums were taught to win penalties by Maureen Neo. He is still far from being a great finisher. Maybe he will be if he change his name to Rushford.
New word for "diving" is "savvy"
If this was Mane or Salah talking they would have been crucified by the press and pundits.
Anyways I just checked, Paul Tierney is the ref for Sunday's match and apparently he has previously awarded United 5 pens recently and 0 pens for us. Be prepared for more "savviness" from Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba & co tomorrow
Old 16-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
New word for "diving" is "savvy"
If this was Mane or Salah talking they would have been crucified by the press and pundits.
Anyways I just checked, Paul Tierney is the ref for Sunday's match and apparently he has previously awarded United 5 pens recently and 0 pens for us. Be prepared for more "savviness" from Rashford, Fernandes, Pogba & co tomorrow
Have to be careful of Pogbra too, he wins penalties by pushing the ball past a defender, run straight into him and collapse to the ground as though the defender obstruct his path, and the blind referee would point to the spot.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to Minamino

Born: 16 January 1995 (age 26 years)

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

for this game against MU, the key lies in our back line. if Matip is fit then he will partner Fabinho. if Matip is unfit, most likely Henderson will partner Fabinho as CB pairing. TAA and AR on right and left. we will misss Hendo in midfield.

midfield will most likely Thiago, Gini, Milner or Shaq or Ox as backup

up front still our thressome Salah, Firmino and Mane with Minamino as backup
Old 17-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think United's game plan will to be arrive at Anfield three points ahead and at least leave still three points ahead.

Has Ole got the bottle to go head on with us leaving his back four exposed, I dont think so. He will park one or two buses and hope to hit us on the break.

The main man for United is Bruno. Stick Gini on him, man mark him out of the game and also give Pogba a few hard tackles and he will fade out of the game.

We also should not play a high line because leaving acres of space behind our back four they have players who can break and catch us. We need to play a bit deeper than normal with Hendo protecting our centre backs.

When we have the ball they will sit back and the way through United is through the middle. Maguire is slow and if we cause problems there it will also prevent the United full backs going forward because they will be tucking in to protect their two centre backs.

With them sitting back and us playing a bit deeper than normal it will allow Thiago the space in the middle to get his passing game going. His passing reduces the need to go from siide to side looking for and opening all the time.

He is always looking for the opening, the through or diagonal ball most of the time and we must be ready to latch on to them. If Bobby plays he must play as an out and out centre forward looking to get on the end of a Thiago pass and also keep their two centre backs under pressure.

In Thiago we have a quick thinking player and because of his passing he can hurt United no matter where he is on the field. We look much better going forward with him in the team and he must start from the kick off. If not we will find it hard. Klopp's team selection today is a massive factor.

In the past two seasons we have had some struggles against lower opposition but when we came up against the usual top six teams we have always performed when it mattered. Well it matters today and I think we will perform again.

The only thing I am not looking forward to is Martin Tyler's impartial match commentary. He makes my blood boil.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Matip has a good chance of playing, only worry is he may not be 100% ready... Wouldn't mind Shaq starting instead of Salah n Salah to come in later if things not working out!
Old 17-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We will win this game easily if our front three just start taking their chances. We had so many chances to win the last 3 games but Salah and Mane have been very wasteful during the crucial moments. In times like this, I really miss Joto. If he is fit, the front three knows they will be dropped if they do not perform.

All said, I am going for a 3-0 win. Regardless of result, I know I will never stop supporting Liverpool, unlike plastic fans who keep their Man U jerseys when results are poor.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Henderson partnering Fab in the heart of defence. Shaq got a rare start.
Old 18-01-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

If Pool don't win, they'll be out of top 4...
Pressure is on Pool!
Old 18-01-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

standby duty ON!!!

Anfield fortress!!!!!
Old 18-01-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

standby duty completed.

Anfield still a fortress!!!

Final score 0-0
Old 18-01-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 18-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

i foresee this is going to be a 'race to the death' year

tough season for us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1