The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Ya move on liao lol. Maybe try tina. At least she replied but timing buey gum only. 👍🏼
how about an ran, thou not best of sensual but does look quite reasonable on her physical attributes for her age.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Can try on weekends bro, usually Saturday night or Sunday noon might be an easier slot, she shares the apartment as she’s still finding a new base.. good luck!

Separate note: I see my points increase, but how to know who up me ah, and I need to return the favour, this points system reminds me Krisflyer mileage in a time that I cannot fly 😂.. dm me if you need me to up you.. thank you!
Thanks for the info bro. Will text her again to test test luck today night or tmr afternoon. If no reply bo bian 😅. Actually i really dunno how the points systems works. Haha.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how about an ran, thou not best of sensual but does look quite reasonable on her physical attributes for her age.
Thanks for sharing bro. Anran i tried before already bro. Ya, she's not bad looking. But somehow she sweat easily and then skin become not so smooth because of the sweat. Haha and i prefer not going back to the same one and exploring new ones. Only one that make me repeat is natalie 😂 but she retire liao 🙁
Old 16-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +138
Thank you bro. Up you back liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ermm... think 90% of the more frequently mentioned names here are not properly trained in this massage. That's why I skip this component totally. But there were a few really good ones previously.

As for the second issue, you'll never know what exactly happened, so no point mulling it.
Yeah. So far from what I read here, only Melody and Lisa? Saw their photos. Not totally my type so KIV for future. Yes bro, moved on from it le. Now just wait patiently for session lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

you are not alone, likewise for majority include myself also have 2 weeks waiting period. 😂
Those who who want to book her now need to wait 16 to 17 days minimally
Old 16-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltywormy View Post
https://beautycastle.space/angela-chio-syt-masseuse/

Seen a positive FR at few page before, did any more chiongster bro here attended to her before? Need some signal before I go ahead.

Also the OMM 150/70min/2 maybe put as my alternative choice.

Thanks
Not bad but definitely not like pictures anyway it's stated B cup only and the picture is like C. Not the chio-est and I was unlucky cause apparently a neighbour cooks with the door open so couldn't go up on time but after like 20mins the neighbour closed the door and I actually had to go somewhere else after so the session was cut short. Skipped massage and went straight to the deed. Pretty average I wouldn't RTM
Old 16-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
Not bad but definitely not like pictures anyway it's stated B cup only and the picture is like C. Not the chio-est and I was unlucky cause apparently a neighbour cooks with the door open so couldn't go up on time but after like 20mins the neighbour closed the door and I actually had to go somewhere else after so the session was cut short. Skipped massage and went straight to the deed. Pretty average I wouldn't RTM
Thanks snr bro for the FR.
The photos on the site are too ps and I already foresee there are some discount.
Btw.. will skip the cooking hour when I going to book her.
Old 16-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Thank you bro. Up you back liao

Yeah. So far from what I read here, only Melody and Lisa? Saw their photos. Not totally my type so KIV for future. Yes bro, moved on from it le. Now just wait patiently for session lor

Those who who want to book her now need to wait 16 to 17 days minimally
Upped +14 ~ Silverug
Old 16-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KamtoYeung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You registered a new nick just to post this??? Hehehe

So all the other cheaper MLs are garbage?
It takes all kinds to make a world,if you can't accept (afford?) the price, you can skip her shop.
I don’t know other girls. But,someone boycott her because her price is higher than average. this guy must be rubbish
Old 16-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KamtoYeung is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Seems like she reverted back.....must have been all our collective effort
I already asked her, it turns out there are two prices
150/70mins
180/90mins
Old 16-01-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamtoYeung View Post
It takes all kinds to make a world,if you can't accept (afford?) the price, you can skip her shop.
I don’t know other girls. But,someone boycott her because her price is higher than average. this guy must be rubbish
You got to mind your words.
Old 16-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamtoYeung View Post
I already asked her, it turns out there are two prices
150/70mins
180/90mins
In Artillery, this called Bracketing.
Originally, it was 150/75 = 2.00
Too low for her, so she tried 180/80 =2.25
Readers complained it was too high, so she now tries in between:
150/70=2.14
Old 16-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
In Artillery, this called Bracketing.
Originally, it was 150/75 = 2.00
Too low for her, so she tried 180/80 =2.25
Readers complained it was too high, so she now tries in between:
150/70=2.14
interesting info. thanks for mentioning
Old 16-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
There are definitely differences. I still visit MPs cos sometimes last minute got free time. Have had a few really good encounters in MP as well, especially since I have a bad back and need a good hard massage from time to time. A good extra after a massage is always a bonus in that case. In fact I still patronise a regular ML from a totally clean joint sometimes cos no matter how good a WL's massage is, still can't beat that regular ML I know. Don't foresee myself converting to totally home based MLs for the release part just yet, but who knows?
Totally agreed bro but with a slight difference. I started off as a shop based and was slowly inducted into the world of home based. I go to home based purely for the sensual. The massage is a bonus.

Home based massage will never be more complete than a shop based one. The downside is these days wanna find a good shop is very hard.

Wanna find a good complete massage + good facilities + good looks/shape + 50+50(or less) is as rare a feather from a Phoenix tail.

These days I visit shops for the massage.
(Btw I classify fuck joints as a sep category)

If Aini is your first home based gig, it’s good that you had started off with a good benchmark. The flip side is. You’d be hard pressed to find very many home based ones who can meet up to par.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Current wishlist:
Ning xia
Amy
Jun Jun

Prefer playability like Xue Er but her slots can be hard to get nowadays
Any suggestion which order to go first? Thank you.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good on you dude!!! Can't go wrong with them. XE and aini are my super regulars. Trying to built back the same momentum I had with NX on her last stint.

But to be honest, I'm actually surreptitiously anticipating February. With quarantine lifted for Chinese visitors, I am secretly rubbing my hands together for after CNY. Please please please, let the flood gates open.

I'm a predator, I need more quality prey for the hunt. Lol.
Have you tried XE nuru? I’m sure she would have tried to promote it to you haha.
It was definitely a good experience to try once. But I doubt I’lll do it on a regular basis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1