The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 10
RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Yes bro and guess what, she quoted me $400 for 1 shot.
Bro can pm her wechat? I lost her contact liao. This dujuan is legend bro
Old 31-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenraven View Post
tbh after so many years of chionging this is the first time i kena this.. but its ok i guess i get to end the year with a funny moment LOL
I guess this ml probably tio some nasty PRC customers hence she blacklist her own ppl and target local Sinkie since most local are generally quite nice guy, educated and even white carrots to them

Hard truth most vanilla ml will face the true reailty getting fark upside down for some of the services rendered..
Old 31-12-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Pardon me for asking, which area is the mp located at?
Near raffles city
Old 31-12-2020, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
If only she provide fj , will not mind topping up !
Are you sure you are ok with her pricing? She is open to ECA
Old 31-12-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
Bro can pm her wechat? I lost her contact liao. This dujuan is legend bro
wow didnt realize she is back...
Old 31-12-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
I guess this ml probably tio some nasty PRC customers hence she blacklist her own ppl and target local Sinkie since most local are generally quite nice guy, educated and even white carrots to them

Hard truth most vanilla ml will face the true reailty getting fark upside down for some of the services rendered..
Because sg guys are too nice to them haha

Foods, gifts... buy them few hrs out for meal
Old 31-12-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender24 View Post
Took the plunge on Tian Na, she introduced herself as Tina, so here's my FR.
https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-na-massage/

Damage: $50 (entrance) + $60 (to her) = $110 as stated.

Shop: Has a few other Vietnam ladies working there. Cubicle en-suite shower. Fresh towels on the bed and pillow.

Looks: The video and photos on the website are heavily filtered, but it wasn't so bad that I reject. So don't set your expectations too high. Prolly 60% resemblance?

Boobs: Similar to the video and photos. Firm and nice to hold. I would say it's C cup and not D.

Body: Slightly on the meaty side, with a little tummy. But it's not so bad like those fat rolls.

Massage: Puts a fresh towel on you while massaging. Non-piano, packs a good amount of strength, and will check with you if it's ok. No phone usage.

Sensual: Strips to panty only. Asked her to go full nude, but she says next session. Haha which is the typical excuse. Non-rush catbath on your body. Will also trace your inner thighs with her fingers, and play with the balls.

HJ: Slow and takes her time, and accommodating to different patterns. Will keep stroking to milk you out even after you cum.

FJ: She just said stick to HJ is cheaper, but her quote is $100 (while stroking your dick). Obviously I didn't take up the offer.

Overall: Cheerful attitude, and accommodating, but pretty normal or vanilla for me. In and out within 50 minutes, including two showers.

RTM: Highly doubt so.
Her pictures are hot, lucky got ur fr here!
Old 31-12-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://go141.com/zh/A85499-荃...?ref=TodayStar[FlowerBanner]

Came across the HK141, their marketing is really excellent. This girl have a sob story to tell and papers to back it up. Our local ml scene really too squeezed to have such with hit and run MLs and too busy APs. Hope the HK bubble open soon
Old 31-12-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Are you sure you are ok with her pricing? She is open to ECA
Wow she offered u fj in the shop? That's kinky. How much dont mind me asking?
Old 31-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Wow she offered u fj in the shop? That's kinky. How much dont mind me asking?
Should be a premium price haha

Btw, off menu items better stay btw u and her
Old 31-12-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://go141.com/zh/A85499-荃...?ref=TodayStar[FlowerBanner]

Came across the HK141, their marketing is really excellent. This girl have a sob story to tell and papers to back it up. Our local ml scene really too squeezed to have such with hit and run MLs and too busy APs. Hope the HK bubble open soon
Bro, got sob story? Where in the article?

Anyway 多謝理解#拒絕→ 外籍→酒→吸毒人仕

Don't think they welcome foreigners. Might be challenging trying to book I guess.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, got sob story? Where in the article?

Anyway 多謝理解#拒絕→ 外籍→酒→吸毒人仕

Don't think they welcome foreigners. Might be challenging trying to book I guess.
U scroll down a bit then can see the story
Old 31-12-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjiao View Post
wow didnt realize she is back...
The photo show signs of aging for her
Old 31-12-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
U scroll down a bit then can see the story
Ah, short introduction. Seriously won't really bother about their background story. Seriously, as an opinion, would anyone bother to read if there is such a section in the local ads?

If I go seek sexual services from a WL, would I choose one with a happy story, a sad story, so I can fuck her knowing I did a good deed..I can't even think why the fuck would I want to know that for. And especially you know that 99% of content is fabricated and from a own perspective.
Old 31-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ah, short introduction. Seriously won't really bother about their background story. Seriously, as an opinion, would anyone bother to read if there is such a section in the local ads?

If I go seek sexual services from a WL, would I choose one with a happy story, a sad story, so I can fuck her knowing I did a good deed..I can't even think why the fuck would I want to know that for. And especially you know that 99% of content is fabricated and from a own perspective.
Yes, just stay transactional..

I wont go fuck for charity

If ml telling me her sad story just for my rtm, whether real or not really turn me off..

But indeed the webmaster put it as "ads" to seek for bao maybe Someone will get touched with the good essay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1