The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Suspect Van de Beek, Pogba, Fernandes will be rotated for the busy season, with two of the three starting at any one time. Upamecano might be next, though a right winger and striker would be more urgent. We have scored 20-30 goals less than the title-winning teams since SAF left.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Who says he is cumming ??? ...who is tis guy ?? ..hehe...wow..dinno the new English League games r starting so soon again with the gunners defeating pool in the community shield
Man Utd confirm Donny van de Beek transfer in £40m move from Ajax

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....h11yh396kr862g

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-09-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

First signing confirmed.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...beek-from-ajax

According to sources and statistics, he is a box to box offensive midfielder which is sorely lacking in Man U at the moment. Heat map shows he exerts influence and penetrative plays in the penalty box, which can provide some real linkage play with Martial.

Not really winger but he is usually deployed on the right side in a 3 man midfield. A no frills one touch kind of player who dun hold up the ball like most upfront players. Non flashy and exudes leadership qualities (he captained Ajax before). This would help to provide some steel on the right side and provide cover for the at times reckless AWB who tends to venture to much upfront.

An almost completed package after roughing it out playing 5 seasons for Ajax, and at a relatively good age of 23. And you guessed it, a product of the highest quality from the Ajax youth mill.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-09-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Man Utd confirm Donny van de Beek transfer in £40m move from Ajax

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....h11yh396kr862g
Thanks buddy for the info ...just read abt it in other sports report online

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
First signing confirmed.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...beek-from-ajax

According to sources and statistics, he is a box to box offensive midfielder which is sorely lacking in Man U at the moment. Heat map shows he exerts influence and penetrative plays in the penalty box, which can provide some real linkage play with Martial.

Not really winger but he is usually deployed on the right side in a 3 man midfield. A no frills one touch kind of player who dun hold up the ball like most upfront players. Non flashy and exudes leadership qualities (he captained Ajax before). This would help to provide some steel on the right side and provide cover for the at times reckless AWB who tends to venture to much upfront.

An almost completed package after roughing it out playing 5 seasons for Ajax, and at a relatively good age of 23. And you guessed it, a product of the highest quality from the Ajax youth mill.
Wow !...lidat must be a v. good buy ...better than buying Sancho ...GGMU !

Old 03-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amazing first signing. Now need another 2 (minimum)~ 3(too much hoping) before transfer window ends and we have a proper starting X1 with enough squad depth for rotation
Old 04-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow !...lidat must be a v. good buy ...better than buying Sancho ...GGMU !
BVB just want to hang up sell for an exorbitant price since Sancho is English.

Think should just drop Sancho the time being.

With some slight tinkering, VDB should be able to provide some attack from the right side complementing AWB.

On paper looks good lah, whether can fit into BPL still question mark.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BVB just want to hang up sell for an exorbitant price since Sancho is English.

Think should just drop Sancho the time being.

With some slight tinkering, VDB should be able to provide some attack from the right side complementing AWB.

On paper looks good lah, whether can fit into BPL still question mark.
Have to agree to me personally sancho is overrated... for me I think Manchester United need a striker,someone who can guarantee min 20 goals a season! Example Harry Kane! Cos I dun see martial and rashford being so consistent for the whole season...

And lastly if any club come in for a gd price for Pogba pls sell him away ASAP!!!!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-09-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Have to agree to me personally sancho is overrated... for me I think Manchester United need a striker,someone who can guarantee min 20 goals a season! Example Harry Kane! Cos I dun see martial and rashford being so consistent for the whole season...

And lastly if any club come in for a gd price for Pogba pls sell him away ASAP!!!!
Agree....Martial or Rashford both just not good enough.
The potential in Greenwood looks good. He is good with 2 foot. Can dribble and shoot in one fluid motion.

Probably we were too harsh on Lukaku....basically he is shipping in goals every week since moving to Inter.

Apart from a lethal hitman, defence needs to be fixed as well. The only somewhat decent one left only Maguire.
Really need another one.

Man U was lucky to get 3rd place...partly due to other close challengers keeps on tripping on various occasions.
In addition, VARs and referees had been quite generous with awarding penalties.

Old 09-09-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Happy to hear they r going to make another signing soon.. a Brazilian from Porto or something... good news if it gets done

Old 13-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Ooophss, just saw the sad news that Red Devils lost to Aston Villa 1-0 this morning in the 1st game of the new season ...so lauyah

Old 13-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ooophss, just saw the sad news that Red Devils lost to Aston Villa 1-0 this morning in the 1st game of the new season ...so lauyah
Friendly nia....

Maguire starts....lol....
He was found guilty and handed a suspended jail sentence of 21 months.
Man U claimed he will still be team Captain....

Old 13-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Friendly nia....

Maguire starts....lol....
He was found guilty and handed a suspended jail sentence of 21 months.
Man U claimed he will still be team Captain....
Thanks bro lacoruna for the info ...heng ah, just friendly only o/w it is 3 pts down the drain so fast...How is Maguire going to be captain when he is in jail ???

Old 14-09-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Happy to hear they r going to make another signing soon.. a Brazilian from Porto or something... good news if it gets done
Looks like either it's Telles from Porto or Reguillon from Madrid. Season has started and we've made just one signing so far. This is going to be really bad, same X1 cannot play all the games in PL, CL and other cup games
Old 16-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro lacoruna for the info ...heng ah, just friendly only o/w it is 3 pts down the drain so fast...How is Maguire going to be captain when he is in jail ???
The key word is 'suspended', not sure what it exactly means since Maguire are in England currently and can play in Man U friendly.
He was left out of England international matches though to avoid any backfire from the international scene.
I believed he won't really put inside jail due to his status as Man U and England important player.
So, his lawyers will be all out to prove his 'innocence' during appeal.

Likely, in the end, a hefty fine and warning will suffice. According to reports, Maguire wasn't even present at the Greek courts when the judge ruled him guilty.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1