The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Agreed, woman today too prideful and spoiled to ever admit they have flaws. The blame is always push on others
Totally agree with you bro.
My wife even can make up story to say i threaten the school teachers.
When i asked for evidence, she say is their principle. Request their principle to call me, say cannot. Excuses everywhere. Lucky i got voice recording to cover myself.

Their ego is more important than the marriage.
Cant drop their ego to save the marriage.
Old 25-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Stuck in an abusive marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Marriage counselling is a waste of time. It's just a prelude to divorce. People do not change, I bet her wife will remain the same with my last dollar in my bank account.
i feel counselling is a waste of time too.
But for my case i still initiate for it. If she attends, means she at least showing some effort to reconcile.
Dont attend means not bothered already. I can use that in court also, though it would only help me a tinny whiney bit.
If wife not willing to attempt to reconcile, must build evidence also.
Old 25-12-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its post pregnant factors at some point.. i been thru it. Becos we man feel that woman did alot of giving birth so as man, we torelate for the baby, becos we cant take good care of the baby.

Hitting is definitely no torelance, consult a professional or family doctor whichever your finance can.

Your wife needs to know you have to work to make money back and that is your job and hers for now is taking care of the baby and stuffs at home.

MIL, must be inivited to leave asap once your wife can manage abit, cannot rely too much.. once she leave, you have 50% prob resolve
Old 27-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Have a talk with your wife to understand if she's having some problem. If there's no reason for her behaviour then you should sound off your concern and tell her to stop abusing you. Best is to fix a video camera and say it's to monitor the kids. Will be useful in court.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cenzizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I would like to say I would love to see photos of this couple before making any valid comments. If the wife is as beautiful as lin zhi lin, perhaps I would endure the abuse
Old 27-12-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzizi View Post
I would like to say I would love to see photos of this couple before making any valid comments. If the wife is as beautiful as lin zhi lin, perhaps I would endure the abuse
You're unbelievable. I just checked your posting history. It says it all.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
You're unbelievable. I just checked your posting history. It says it all.
Yea, i agree.....why torture yourself like this...
Old 28-12-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lokiboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

problematic lady...hope you find a solution soon
Old 28-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i feel counselling is a waste of time too.
But for my case i still initiate for it. If she attends, means she at least showing some effort to reconcile.
Dont attend means not bothered already. I can use that in court also, though it would only help me a tinny whiney bit.
If wife not willing to attempt to reconcile, must build evidence also.
Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope she's not "going thru motion" and try to use the opportunity to play victim.
When it comes to hostile relations, beware of the female's tongue. Even she is the mother of your children (if any).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzizi View Post
Do you know how old is Lin Zhi Lin already? Also, spousal abuse is no joke, when the odds are stacked against you as a man, father, or husband. Someone please smite the simping and stupidity out of you
Old 29-12-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope she's not "going thru motion" and try to use the opportunity to play victim.
When it comes to hostile relations, beware of the female's tongue. Even she is the mother of your children (if any).

[/I]
thanks for concern. i forgot to write my post in past tense. mine was settled years ago. Now i'm a free man
Old 30-12-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

When you guys are together (before marriage ) does she have small hint like want to control you do this and that?. Last time I got into abusive also but that was before marriage ... Luckily I left her... I would say NO to abusive relationship or marriage. To me everyone should respect each other.. for your kids if she abusive you beat you .. try collect evidence..and go to hospital also and apply PPO. Good luck! Best is have video she abuse and beat you... Can try get those hidden camera
Old 01-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS, i feel you. I am 34yr old and my wife is 36. My situation is almost similar as you but i do not have any kids, my wife is a SPR and we own a 5 room flat for coming 2 years.

I am paying around 60%+ percent of loan using my CPF while she is only paying 30%+ My income is only around lower median level. Basically I am paying all the household expenses and she has the cheek to demand me to give her money.

She has been very verbal abusive to me and my mother regardless of situations and this is something i cannot tolerant any further.

I will sincerely be grateful and appreciate if anyone have a good and affordable lawyer to recommend? i wish to end this nightmare asap.

Thank you
Old 01-01-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
Hi TS, i feel you. I am 34yr old and my wife is 36. My situation is almost similar as you but i do not have any kids, my wife is a SPR and we own a 5 room flat for coming 2 years.

I am paying around 60%+ percent of loan using my CPF while she is only paying 30%+ My income is only around lower median level. Basically I am paying all the household expenses and she has the cheek to demand me to give her money.

She has been very verbal abusive to me and my mother regardless of situations and this is something i cannot tolerant any further.

I will sincerely be grateful and appreciate if anyone have a good and affordable lawyer to recommend? i wish to end this nightmare asap.

Thank you
How much you are going to spend on divorce fees: most importantly is how different are the terms which both parties are willing to accept for divorce.
I suggest you start collecting evidence of her being verbally abusive to you and your mum so that when negotiating for divorce terms you will have a little more bargaining power. From what i know, judge wont totally side the female. Its the law thats siding the female. You still have to pay, but can fight to pay less. No kids is very good thing if you're going for divorce.
Element of surprise will also help you a bit. When you start to let her know you going for divorce, file it fast so that she has little time to react and research about how to claw more $$$ from you. You need to prepare the terms for her to accept as females are usually less decisive. Unless she has already researched about it and was planning for this ending beforehand....
Old 02-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Yes, take notes of incidents. What time, where, how.

You say, she say no use one. Have evidence. Going to a lawyer straightaway is not very useful if you are just going to complain in vague terms like in your post.

Any children? Have you been giving her money? How Long have you been married? Joint savings accounts, contribution proportions etc. What other marital assets do you have?

As fallen said, good chance if you don’t have kids. Unless you have been financially supporting her, she does not have much claim over your earnings.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple. It hurts to let go but it hurts more to hold on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1