The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of
Renting a place by myself

Just wanted to hear some opinion. I m 30 plus this year n recently i got this idea which is to rent a place to move out and stay by myself. The whole world thinks that it is a waste of money and no one is supportive of it. What do you all think?
Old 16-12-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Renting a place by myself

In the whole "world" a 30 yo man living with his parents is considered a loser. Not so in Singapore I know. But there is nothing wrong with having your own place!
Old 16-12-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are already 30+ save the money soon u will be 35 and u can buy your own hdb.

Save the money for furniture or renovation or spend the money further ur studies so u can improve yourself.

Or spend it on gym.

Like the others said, what is the purpose of renting your own place first
Old 16-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Take moving out on your own as the first step to bigger and better things.
Old 16-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

When I was younger I thought of staying alone myself too...

Now that I've moved out, I kept asking my mum to stay with me.

I somehow feels that 家有一老,如有一宝 is true.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-12-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
When I was younger I thought of staying alone myself too...

Now that I've moved out, I kept asking my mum to stay with me.

I somehow feels that 家有一老,如有一宝 is true.
Do you still go back and stay once in a while?
Old 17-12-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Unless your parents are actively interfering with the lifestyle you want, there’s not much point in renting your place. Likely what some bros said, save the rent towards buying your own HDB at 35.
Old 17-12-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

End up helping people to pay their house...Why not tahan a few years to buy your own???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-12-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
Just wanted to hear some opinion. I m 30 plus this year n recently i got this idea which is to rent a place to move out and stay by myself. The whole world thinks that it is a waste of money and no one is supportive of it. What do you all think?
Well I don't know what is your definition of 'the whole world' but seriously, if you are happier to stay by yourself, why not?

My friends in HK will try to look for a place to stay once they start to work; we all know the housing issues there. It is no joke to stay in a place no bigger than 2 HDB rooms. Those friends in Malaysia, US, Japan or PRC sort of move away once they enter University or college (afterwards they may go elsewhere to work), simply because those are big countries.

In Singapore we are lucky in a way, everything is so compact that we can afford to stay at home (to save on cost) until we decide (rather than compel by circumstances above) to move out.

Having say that, you do your sums and just don't live above your means like some samsters here who said they take home about 2k+ but pay rental for like 1.8k?
Old 17-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

If you feel that your quality of life will be better and you have the cash to do so, why not. A good compromise is to stay near your parents. Take a short lease (1 year) so you may move back if you find that staying alone is not your cup of tea.

1 thing to consider though, staying with your parents now, a lot of small things are taken cared of by them. laundry, groceries shopping, utility bills. When you strike out on your own, it's all you.

If it were me, I would. I moved from my parents house to my own apartment after I got married. Never had a chance to enjoy a place of my own so kind of regret it. Fortunately spent a few years oversea assignment without family, so at least I finally have the experience. And I enjoyed the freedom.

Good luck!
Old 17-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

You should do your sums and put your "idea" to the test by renting a similar place. I find it most useful to actually rent a unit in the exact same configuration/estate vs what you wish to purchase.

The shortest possible lease is 6 months but owners usually want to rent out for a year minimum. Try it out and if you really like it, then either negotiate to buy the place that you're renting or go look around for something that you really want.

No point going in straightaway with both feet, when you can slowly dip your toes and "test water" first. As a first time property buyer you will surely make a lot of noob mistakes, mitigate that by renting first.
Old 17-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

If you want to rent a HDB flat.. it's expensive bro.. i rather you stay where you are now.. FREE and wait till 35 and get a HDB flat..
if u want rent a room should be ok
Old 17-12-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
Do you still go back and stay once in a while?
No I don't, but she stays with me once in a while.... Hehe

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 17-12-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Thanks all for your input!
Old 19-12-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u r renting a place mean u stay with landlord n paying
If yr parents dum bother u too much u should b staying in and give allowance ... same as renter

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1