The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Re: Jalan Molek

H8G29 anyone tried? She always seem busy on phone. Seem big boobs and feel like punishing her
Anyone any review for her?
Old 18-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjumbo View Post
Contributing my FR after going stealth for some time when the whole scene went quiet.

Went to JM for a walk today after reading all the FRs... cant believe that 3 years already passed.

I was excited to visit JM14 but there were only two girls who were available.. neither were the popular ones that the bros here shared. As I was walking out, the friendly uncle at JM08 waved at me and invited me in.

TBH No.29 caught my attention with her curvy body but she looked like she was not keen to take customers as she stood up and started arranging stuffs, the uncle also didnt bother to recommend her to me. In the end, I decided to go with No.77.

JM08, No.77
Looks - 6/10 (look late 20s/early 30s)
GFE - 7/10
Body - 6/10 (slim figure, natural flat and deflated tits)
CBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10

She was quite SOP at the start as I was quite passive, but can tell that she is putting in effort to deliver the services to the best of her abilities. There was nothing superb to shout about during the session, but I felt like she was a little girl trying her best to serve me and it was oddly erotic.
Yeah the only good thing about jm8 is the uncle. Good and friendly
Old 18-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
H8G29 anyone tried? She always seem busy on phone. Seem big boobs and feel like punishing her
Anyone any review for her?
Ya I mentioned in my FR that she don't seem interested. But uncle also didn't step in so I'm also not sure what's going on haha
Old 18-10-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjumbo View Post
Ya I mentioned in my FR that she don't seem interested. But uncle also didn't step in so I'm also not sure what's going on haha
Uncle is good and nice. He sides the girls more. Jm14 different. If girl not willing to do. Bye bye
Old 19-10-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP3142 View Post
Tried H14G1

Looks: 7/10 Naughty milf look
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 Enhanced, but not those hard type
BBBJ 8/10
FJ: 7/10 Sexy when you doggy her and see her spine tattoo.

Overall no complaints
G1 is hot and pretty.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DP3142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
G1 is hot and pretty.
Agree! There's 2 other girl I saw, one caught my attention. She has those sharp nose, didn't get her tag number tho
Old 19-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
tiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samstertiikokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it g6? Several fr pointing out to her
Old 20-10-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

My little contribution, first time at this house when around evening timing lots of girls available. hard to choose hahah. but when I finish come out only left one, probably I was lucky.

Shower and light kisses in in the shower. come out action. BBBJ me and moan until I rock hard and cap me. I asked for cowgirl. she know how to ride and rock well. Lie on me and rock, hug me tight and kissed me. Cannot tahan release.

Very friendly and affectionate.

JM08, No.19
Looks - 7/10 (28yo according to her)
GFE - 9/10
Body - 7/10 (meaty figure, natural about C)
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10d
Old 20-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by veins View Post
My little contribution, first time at this house when around evening timing lots of girls available. hard to choose hahah. but when I finish come out only left one, probably I was lucky.

Shower and light kisses in in the shower. come out action. BBBJ me and moan until I rock hard and cap me. I asked for cowgirl. she know how to ride and rock well. Lie on me and rock, hug me tight and kissed me. Cannot tahan release.

JM08, No.19
GFE - 9/10
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10d
Good. One more target to check out. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

JM08, No.19
GFE - 9/10
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10d
Nice. Looks like found a bbbj one in jm8!
Old 20-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got review of G29??
Old 20-10-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

29 not friendly. Maybe you can go destroy her
Old 21-10-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
All the WLs can CIM.... in fact most WLs prefer to make you cum during bbbj than proceeding to finish you off in FJ.
CIM already will still FJ meh?!
Old 21-10-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticsVibe View Post
My first FR! Hope it'll be of help. Using the template from other bros!

JM24H14G5

Looks: 6.5/10 || MILF as most mentioned. Face isn't model like or pretty, but looks nice when she looks into your eyes and smiles.
Body: 7/10 || Slight hourglass curves, but nowhere like a model. I'd say her figure looks very attractive from the back or side.
Boobs: 7/10 || Enhanced, with some feeling. Not super soft or jiggly like the best ones, but I'd say it's pretty good silicon.
DFK: 9/10 || One of the best. The exchange of oral fluids, the slurpy sounds, and the passion we had together.
BBBJ 7.5 /10 || Pretty good variations and eye contact.
Fingering/Painting 7/10 || Open to some contact. Need more time to explore in the future.
FJ: 7/10 || Did not get to try much because of the limited time. But fucked her in variations of mission and doggy. Smiled as the slid the condom on. Loved the way she touched herself while I pumped her on the bed in missionary. Another treat is grabbing her large enhanced boobs in doggy and feeling her next to me.
GFE: 9/10 || A bit of silly and fun energy. Easy to get along.
RTF: Yes || Service over looks any day.
Damage: $50

Other highlights: G6 has a somewhat nice face, albeit sightly aged. There was another girl (G10? G12??? Don't know) with a nice figure and smile as well.
If fair, then probably G9.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CIM already will still FJ meh?!
Its 1 shot per session only..... if you oredi CIM then session over.
Want to FJ then pay for another session lor.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1