The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Very nice. Her tits also protruding from her bra

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
In response to the overwhelming request for some more pics on the Cum On Face pics.. here is one.. would post more if there are a good response on the up..

Nice share upz you
Old 16-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In response to the overwhelming request for some more pics on the Cum On Face pics.. here is one.. would post more if there are a good response on the up..

nice la. Got anymore?
Old 17-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19852 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WoW , Power Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SimpleIsBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello seniors and experts,
For tomorrow (18 july) action all set. Indo 41 year old maid (not vaccinated) ready meet and go hotel for 2-3 hours. Old but seems quite horny, she haven't had sex from her arrival to Singapore (5 months before). everything was okay till new ktv cluster come on surface. Now I am more concerned because in hotel must do check in and if by any remote chance later if i am the part of mandatory testing (due to some emerging cluster) then it's done deal for me i.e i might loose my job too. i know i am overreacting but just thinking from big head here. please provide opinions, this might help others like me. also this indo dont want to involve in such activity where her boss might know such encounter.

extra - i believe that when maid come to Singapore they go for mandatory hiv testing, right? cos this indo thinks condom is not good (hahahah). she said she had sex with only two people till now (her husband and only one boyfriend in Taiwan).

this is very first time for me doing such things. hotel is also booked via dayuse. i am fully vaccinated , 2 shots done Pfizer one.

my other plan is just meet tomorrow, dont go hotel. just eat, sit in park bla bla...,.

Last edited by SimpleIsBest; 17-07-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 17-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Wait till the figures dropped or the situation is under control then u go.
Old 17-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleIsBest View Post
For tomorrow (18 july) action all set. Indo 41 year old maid (not vaccinated) ready meet and go hotel for 2-3 hours. Old but seems quite hornySeems she haven't had sex from her (5 months before). everything was okay till new mtv cluster come on surface. Now I am more concerned becouse in hotel must do check in and if by any remote chance later if i am the part of mandatory testing (due to some emerging cluster) then it done deal for me i.e i might loose my job to. i know i am overreacting but just thinking from big head here. please provide opinion, thjs might help others like me. also maid dont want to involve in such activity where her boss such encounter.

extra - i believe that when maid come to Singapore they go for mandatory hiv testing, right. cos this indo thinks condom is not good (hahahah). she said shw sex with only two people till now (her husband and only boyfriend in Taiwan).

this is very first time for me doing such things. hotel is also booked via dayuse. i am fully vaccinated , 2 shots done Pfizer one.

my other plan is just meet tomorrow, dont go hotel. just eat, sit in park bla bla...,.

The recent KTV incident is enough, used your big head to think before act... don’t trust The Maid said...
Old 17-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleIsBest View Post
For tomorrow (18 july) action all set. Indo 41 year old maid (not vaccinated) ready meet and go hotel for 2-3 hours. Old but seems quite horny, she haven't had sex from her arrival to Singapore (5 months before). everything was okay till new ktv cluster come on surface. Now I am more concerned because in hotel must do check in and if by any remote chance later if i am the part of mandatory testing (due to some emerging cluster) then it's done deal for me i.e i might loose my job too. i know i am overreacting but just thinking from big head here. please provide opinions, this might help others like me. also this indo dont want to involve in such activity where her boss might know such encounter.

extra - i believe that when maid come to Singapore they go for mandatory hiv testing, right? cos this indo thinks condom is not good (hahahah). she said she had sex with only two people till now (her husband and only one boyfriend in Taiwan).

If afraid best not to do it. If you have car or go to each other's house is another option. Yeah, DH most will avoid condom so just need to force it on them.

Edit: Some DH will tell you they are single bla bla but got chance they have a bangla BF or meeting other bros too.

Old 17-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

So with the ktv cluster bros here will be hesitant to go hotel - this I understand. But for how long?
Old 17-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Not everyone keen in screwing maids.

Can do a quick survey here? How many of you guys who screw maids yet very active in KTV?

I could be wrong but my thinking is active KTV chiongsters rarely got much time and energy to entertain maids.

There was some debate about KTV chiongsters going Spa massage. Actually I think its more like lifestyle and spending habit.

The reasons why now slightly more guys try screw maids is because open market shortage of FLs and GL closure.

ps.

Please get yourself vaccinated with 2 shots+14 days to be safe. No doubt the delta variant have caused the effectiveness of the mRNA gone down but still pretty good. 69% protection against infection by the Delta variant according NCID/MOH study. As for Sinovac? UNKNOWN.
I have no interest in nightlife but there's also a chance the DH might have other guys who are into it. So unless you can make sure your DH is exclusive to you best to play safe and follow own guts.

Yes, best to get vaccinated

Old 17-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice next time cum outside the pussy.
Old 17-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

I realised that 4 out of 5 of my Indonesian maids have bad breath. Maybe the food the eat or sweet drinks they like? Anyone share same observation?
Old 17-07-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
I realised that 4 out of 5 of my Indonesian maids have bad breath. Maybe the food the eat or sweet drinks they like? Anyone share same observation?
Cim too much
Old 17-07-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
STDs affecting the throat.
Old 18-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing to do with food or drinks but only one, they love giving bbbj and once they sux many cocks with different shape and colours and don't use Listerine than bad breath may occur.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1