The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those pro siambu chiongster, pls lip lai

Sometimes it is really hard, especially if it is a very well done job.

Encountered a girl whom I thought was a natural female only to start having doubts when I check her social media.

1. No Adam's apple
2. Voice slightly low but not to the extent of male
3. Petite in size
4. Body structure not a single hint of her being a male
5. Soft D cups
6. Wet pussy
7. Delicious nicki minaj type of booty

I have only groped her boobs and rubbed her pussy before in dark conditions but each time I asked if we could go further, she declined.

Everything about her seemed ok until I started to notice within her social circle, there are many really pretty ladies with bodies to die for who are her besties.

One day I was watching one of her friend's live stream on Facebook and I got a big shock. When she opened her mouth, it was a totally male voice despite looking really feminine. I did more CSI and things got weirder. She often shared transgender articles and was even tagged in some transgender beauty pageant contest before. I am thinking: why would a real girl mix with so many transgender friends?

I knew something wasn't right and I started to distance myself from her haha.

But really, besides her slightly lower voice, can't tell she isn't a real woman.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1