The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FL

hi bros, just wondering if the FLs around are still doing fire and ice bbbj?

i remember in the past i had that before and i havent seen anyone do that in the recent years
Old 21-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all
Re: FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartotal View Post

i remember in the past i had that before and i havent seen anyone do that in the recent years
Bro, what u mean of fire bbbj, u mean the girl set fire on her mouth and quickly put ur cock into her mouth. like that very danger le. sure or not?
Old 21-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
karlous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
Bro, what u mean of fire bbbj, u mean the girl set fire on her mouth and quickly put ur cock into her mouth. like that very danger le. sure or not?
Later.become roasted bird
Old 21-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

try GL section
Old 27-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still have at GL. Prc chiobu
Old 27-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

GL still have.

But you ask about FL.

You can ask the FL for it. Especially those garang do bbbj in the shower one. Can get hot water blow. Ice water cannot lah unless it was prep beforehand. Just comm what you want, if u r nice or it's a rtf, they will oblige.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Besides of ice-fire BBBJ, I have also tried BBBJ with Listerine, Coca-Cola... But I didn't enjoy much.

In my opinion, a good blowjob has nothing to do with these craps, it's all up to the skill of the girl.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Besides of ice-fire BBBJ, I have also tried BBBJ with Listerine, Coca-Cola... But I didn't enjoy much.

In my opinion, a good blowjob has nothing to do with these craps, it's all up to the skill of the girl.
If she drank that coca cola, imagine how much suger she took daily weekly monthly. She will get diabetie matter of time.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Teddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
If she drank that coca cola, imagine how much suger she took daily weekly monthly. She will get diabetie matter of time.
Drank, blow... Didn't swallow La, bro
Old 31-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If she drinks the Coca-Cola in her mouth after giving me blowjob, not only will she have diabetes... she will also have herpes.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
tobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytobyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Use Coke zero lah
Old 31-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyzaimas View Post
Use Coke zero lah
Use coke zero plus mentos... it should be fun.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nowsaday they use BLOW TORCH.

Then when your cock is on fire,

They douse it with ice water.
Why you so like dat?
Old 31-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
whitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitejade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Nowsaday they use BLOW TORCH.

Then when your cock is on fire,

They douse it with ice water.
What a reply .
Old 31-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster