The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Going soft when I'm deep inside...

Dammit bros, this is so annoying! In my years of cheonging or banging regular girlfriends, I have never had this problem before.The facts of the matter are like this: I have a steady girlfriend at the moment whom I having been seeing for the last 2 months and sleeping with for the last 3 weeks. I am very keen on her. We get along on a conversational, emotional and mental level. The problem is when we hit the sack.

I find her very sexually attractive and I get an intense hard on just kissing her or hugging her. She wears very sexy nighties and moans really loudly when we are screwing and engaged in foreplay.

My problem is that during the foreplay and while I am going down on her, I am very, very hard. But as soon as I put on the condom and start to enter her, I feel myself shrinking and going quite soft - not fully soft, mind you, but not as hard as I (or she!) wants. After a few minutes of pumping away I can tell that nothing is going to come from it - literally. She is dissappointed and obviously so am I. When we have phone sex, I have no problem PCCing and cumming. When I think about her now I get rock hard. So, what is going on?

Last year, I contributed several FRs about my various cheonging activities and I have never, EVER had the difficulities described above. I could bang away to my heart's content, cum and then, after just a short break be at it again. Many of these women commended me on my prowess and no, they weren't trying to flatter me - I saw several of them actually ejaculating when they came and the bedsheets were really soaking.

I can 'do it' with these women. So why not with her?

A couple of reasons occur to me:

1, I am not really turned on by her - but why do I get so hard if that is the case?

2, I am worried so much about pleasing her and my performance, that I pysche myself out. This seems more likely.

3, she is not active on the foreplay front - I seem to do most of the work. She has indicated that she wants to be more active here so maybe I should be more insistent that she 'performs' in this area?

As I put it on the title - I have no problems getting hard. It's maintaining the hardness when I'm inside her. Any wiser bros got advice to share?
Old 28-06-2004, 12:46 PM
lupkopi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Going soft when I'm deep inside...

Maybe jus before u are ready to insert in.....ask her to BJ you until ur thing become hard....then insert loh
Old 28-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 23
wahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud of

U mentioned that she is sexually attractive.......but u can't maintain the hardness? think u PCC too much.....another sugesstion is to take some "medicine".
Old 28-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

close your eye and keep thinking of bonking her nice & slutty body....
Old 28-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 23
wahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic
close your eye and keep thinking of bonking her nice & slutty body....
?? why close eyes when she is there in front of him ??
Old 28-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
Dammit bros, this is so annoying! In my years of cheonging or banging regular girlfriends, I have never had this problem before.The facts of the matter are like this: I have a steady girlfriend at the moment whom I having been seeing for the last 2 months and sleeping with for the last 3 weeks. I am very keen on her. We get along on a conversational, emotional and mental level. The problem is when we hit the sack.

I find her very sexually attractive and I get an intense hard on just kissing her or hugging her. She wears very sexy nighties and moans really loudly when we are screwing and engaged in foreplay.

My problem is that during the foreplay and while I am going down on her, I am very, very hard. But as soon as I put on the condom and start to enter her, I feel myself shrinking and going quite soft - not fully soft, mind you, but not as hard as I (or she!) wants. After a few minutes of pumping away I can tell that nothing is going to come from it - literally. She is dissappointed and obviously so am I. When we have phone sex, I have no problem PCCing and cumming. When I think about her now I get rock hard. So, what is going on?

Last year, I contributed several FRs about my various cheonging activities and I have never, EVER had the difficulities described above. I could bang away to my heart's content, cum and then, after just a short break be at it again. Many of these women commended me on my prowess and no, they weren't trying to flatter me - I saw several of them actually ejaculating when they came and the bedsheets were really soaking.

I can 'do it' with these women. So why not with her?

A couple of reasons occur to me:

1, I am not really turned on by her - but why do I get so hard if that is the case?

2, I am worried so much about pleasing her and my performance, that I pysche myself out. This seems more likely.

3, she is not active on the foreplay front - I seem to do most of the work. She has indicated that she wants to be more active here so maybe I should be more insistent that she 'performs' in this area?

As I put it on the title - I have no problems getting hard. It's maintaining the hardness when I'm inside her. Any wiser bros got advice to share?

I think you are suffering from performance anxiety syndrome...i have no idea what i just said, but it sound pretty smart...heheh...ok just kidding. really, i think you are having that "problem", (dun mean to be rude, but cant find another word).

Take some time to chat with her, naked would be nice, let her know about your uncontrolable desire to pleasure her and you would like her to let you know whether are you doing a good job. Things would go back to normal, after she starts calling you stud.

Oh yes, another thing, it would even be better if she calls out your name or whatever superhero name you like, when you are in her...works everytime. and you might wanna drop the condom, but of course there will be some trade off.
Old 28-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DieHarden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Your problem is just performance anxiety. You wanted to please her so much so that when you are in action you are just too anxious to perform.

This is very different from cheonging you know. You cheong you have no performance pressure. Just wanna bang and cum for your own pleasure so you can do it easily.

Just take it easy next time.
Old 28-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Samster

DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz
I think you are suffering from performance anxiety syndrome...i have no idea what i just said, but it sound pretty smart...heheh...ok just kidding. really, i think you are having that "problem", (dun mean to be rude, but cant find another word).
Thanks for the constructive reply bro! I think you are right. I am so anxious for it to be good for her that I lose confidence. Perhaps, because I didn't care so much for the other girls, I didn't worry about performance and just had a good time... and then, in the end, so did they.

BTW, my girlfriend calls my name out very loudly - I think the neighbours above and below me must think I'm a superstud!

But the question remains. How can I overcome this anxiety? The more often it happens, the worse it's gonna get!

Perhaps I should concentrate on getting her to give me a good BJ first and get that first orgasm out of the way? At least, this is a 'fun' problem to solve!
Old 28-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Happosai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I think you should stop using the condom. Raw feeling might be able to maintain your erection.
Old 28-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
johnmexxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try not to have any sexual activity for a week or so before bonking her, again its more mental than physical problem, it could be due to the pressure or stress of performing well that cause this "downfall". Relax, talk to her, let her understand your problem, have a little bit of wine before you engaging in your session.
Old 28-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Perhaps I should concentrate on getting her to give me a good BJ first and get that first orgasm out of the way? At least, this is a 'fun' problem to solve!
Halo...trying to con her for a BJ right.... heheheh...

seriously, maybe you are having more fun in the foreplay than the actually deed itself. Anyway, i do recommend you drop the stupid condom, but becareful lah, practise withdrawal, or pills and dun bother about the female condom, waste time waste money..
Old 28-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Your problem is very similiar to mine. I started to take "chinese medicine" which works only when erected and will keep erected as long as I'm banging away. My sex partner jokes about the condom being my no 1 enemy, cos everytime when I put on my condom, it starts to go soft in less than a minute. I guess I'm not getting the sensation due to the limited friction or feelings I get from wearing a condom.
Old 28-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon
Your problem is very similiar to mine. I started to take "chinese medicine" which works only when erected and will keep erected as long as I'm banging away. My sex partner jokes about the condom being my no 1 enemy, cos everytime when I put on my condom, it starts to go soft in less than a minute. I guess I'm not getting the sensation due to the limited friction or feelings I get from wearing a condom.
Pardon my ignorance. What Chinese medicine is this bro?

I've screwed plenty of other women before with a condom and had no such problems. Now that I really want to make this woman happy, I get this problem.

It's obviously pychological in that I have no probs getting it up but when I am inside her, my brain goes to all sorts of funny places. Maybe it's pay back for all my cheonging...
Old 28-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHarden
Bro there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Your problem is just performance anxiety. You wanted to please her so much so that when you are in action you are just too anxious to perform.

This is very different from cheonging you know. You cheong you have no performance pressure. Just wanna bang and cum for your own pleasure so you can do it easily.

Just take it easy next time.
Thanks for the encouragement bro. I suspect this to be the case. She keeps telling me that there is no pressure... which of course creates pressure! I will be encouraging her to do a LOT more foreplay. At the moment i am doing all the work and she needs to take her turn!
Old 28-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for the constructive reply bro! I think you are right. I am so anxious for it to be good for her that I lose confidence. Perhaps, because I didn't care so much for the other girls, I didn't worry about performance and just had a good time... and then, in the end, so did they.

BTW, my girlfriend calls my name out very loudly - I think the neighbours above and below me must think I'm a superstud!

But the question remains. How can I overcome this anxiety? The more often it happens, the worse it's gonna get!

a VERY lucky SUPERSTUD DUDE!!!!!

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1