The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by indotaipan View Post
TS, I am not going to add any more advice here as most of the bros here have already contributed enough for you to do the right thing. My only piece is plse for your own sake, even if it is not for your kids sake, take heed of the advise given and stop insisting on having your pound of flesh.

Perhaps bros here should compile all the advice given here and put it up as a seperate thread entitled : What to expect and not expect to get when you want to have a fling with a PRC or Imported Girl. (not a great title but something like that). As from this thread and some other similarly content threads it seems that such advises are needed and made available before carrot heads go into action. hahaha my 2 cents worth.
I second that.... I think it will really stop wasting our breath giving advise and also show them how they are not alone... and such cases are common.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
strikeking73 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
You are a bloody Cock! spent so much $ on this type of ger. Why u dun cheat her instead. Now you want ICA,MOM and AV to help you, if other way round(you have'nt cheated ), ICA/MoM/AV bam her from enter SGP, then you make a complaint of them.
You urself rather know how to make use of ppls. This is called Kama.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential

samsters, thank you again for all the advice

i think i will not get what i wanted here in this forum, i will stop asking for it before i piss a lot of ppl off due to my ignorance for revenge

for the records, my marriage is realli coming to an end long time ago, my 3 kids are in their late teens n well taken care of financially, that prc bitch is 32yo, she on 2 years work permit for a food processing company but never have to report for work, the agent will collect the monthly govberment levy from her, she part time at 1 ktv when i busy working or overseas for business

many bros here are well wishers here who never get con b4, they will neber understand the pain in my heart, the agony in my head, thus the strong urge for revenge......

funny we sillipore men just let these prc chicks come n milk us, i wonder how many of those that reply here actually have been in a serious relationship b4 with a prc chick, how many of us here who were hurt badly......

MOVE ON! that's the message i get from most here, thinking i need prossionel help, nvm, i hope u will not meet the same fate as me

i just hope that brudders who are in the same plight as me, STAND UP, we need fight back against these real bitches who come to rob n con with ruthless means,

love is blind, it takes 2 to clap, please samsters, consider the part when we inocent men are in love for real n the bitches were all actress, give us poor men who were con a break

xie xie
Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
99% of ppl here tell me to let go, please know that looking back these 8months, she was planning to milk me from day 1 when she knew my marriage was alreadi on the rocks, all the love n sob stories that she tell me, none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can
Chao chee bye! Talk this kind of cock make people sibei hot!

99% people tell you to let go FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING GOOD! If you choose to listen to that other 1%, GO AHEAD!

None of us will understand you? Who the fuck you think you are? If you are Van Gogh and cut off your own ear THEN come and talk about people not understanding you, okay?

You want a show of hands from bros here whose marriage is on the rocks and still encounter KTV hostesses telling us their sob stories? If they have and did not lose half their life savings, do you want to know why?

Because they were not as dumb as you, that's why!

Your wife (sorry... EX-wife) got ask you to buy her branded goods? No? Then why the fuck you want to marry one that does? No alarm bells ring in your head or you have no head?

Okay, you want revenge? I tell you how! You report police and tell them to send someone to her KTV to raid. You go to the KTV and call her to sit with you. Tell her this is the last time you will disturb her so you would like to have one last rubba. When she take off her clothing, hold onto them for her. Once the police arrive, don't return her clothes. Instant deportation.

She won't even get a chance to come out from detention to give your kids trouble. Happy now?

Beware clones...
Old 06-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: I want revenge.........

Chewitup if you are looking for sympathy here , I think you can forget about it. The problem you are in is self made so blame no one except yourself. Forget about it and go take care of your marriage. I think your wife deserves more attention than this woman.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Cheonging101;4445098]Chao chee bye! Talk this kind of cock make people sibei hot!

woo bro relac, mai hot mai hot
Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Man the insanity women drive men to. What is this world coming to.

But you eat and get shit and learn how to wash the shit off regardless how stinking it is and how difficult it is to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

'old no go, new no come'

In years to come, reflect on this and be glad you didn't do anything stupid.

Karma Karma Karma.......
Old 06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=Xgenre;4444419][

bros, ur rite, they cant get ktv hostess permit.

2nd point onward, u r wrong, WPermit holders are ALLOWED to marry Singaporeans, I noe some of the success cases cos I helped them to apply plus i myself also marry wp holder and we were happily marry my CO now a citizen liao

if ur fren who help MP said that the letter always fail, den his MP must be from opposition party or bo power in cabinet one.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LongTorpedo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Chew

Like most bro, I'm also tempted to say, let by gone be by gone. Forget about the past and move on. But then again, I'm not in your unlucky shoes. So, it's easy for me to say that. I will never fully understand how you feel about losing half your wealth and got dumped in the end.

Of course, you are dumb to spend so much on this bitch. And of course, you are even more dumb to try to get your revenge. But, sometimes, JUSTICE needs to be done. Otherwise, those bitch will never learn their lesson, and continue to have their way.

Sometimes I wonder why, we Singaporean men always have to play this "nice gentleman" thing? Those PRC girls out there are calling us STUPID.

So, I support you. Go for your sweet sweet REVENGE!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

err...forgot which bro ask liao...

Yar u can't marry the hard working executive who's on work permit;but u can marry those FL on tourist pass

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
2nd point onward, u r wrong, WPermit holders are ALLOWED to marry Singaporeans, I noe some of the success cases cos I helped them to apply plus i myself also marry wp holder and we were happily marry my CO now a citizen liao

if ur fren who help MP said that the letter always fail, den his MP must be from opposition party or bo power in cabinet one.
Glad for you that you found happiness in a non-sg girl. Is there a guideline on how much the singaporean husband must earn? I do wonder if these cases are rejected because the singaporean guy isn't earning much or isn't holding onto a regular job. The MP is a minister.

Just glad it can be done.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can
xie xie
I guess you're right, we don't understand because your shoe doesn't fit our sizes. Please go online to check with the relevant agencies and revert back here to post your successful "revenge" story. Swee Bo?

xie xie ne a lot!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS... you cheated on your wife...your prc lover cheated you. Karma ... what most people would say, what goes around comes around.

Best course of action... lie low and avoid the embarrassment of being publicly labelled STUPID!

Don't go make a bigger fool out of yourself.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
I second that.... I think it will really stop wasting our breath giving advise
Should be ".... stop wasting our breath giving ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1