The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Just visited kororo massage. Had a young girl, 25. Excellent service, wash from head to toe. Excellent nuru + sex. Paid 3900 baht for such excellent service and those sub standard shit bitches in SG are charging ludicrous amounts in the Local Dome! Fuck Covid and let’s travel to Bangkok!
Kororo belongs to the no frill jap style soap mini joint rather than kapoo even though they advertise in local kapoo forum near Asoke Area
Old 27-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
Just visited kororo massage. Had a young girl, 25. Excellent service, wash from head to toe. Excellent nuru + sex. Paid 3900 baht for such excellent service and those sub standard shit bitches in SG are charging ludicrous amounts in the Local Dome! Fuck Covid and let’s travel to Bangkok!
all the girls look really good too!!
Old 28-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any kapoo joints to intro around Asoke surrounding?

I googled a list, but many of them have closed. Kitty RCA seems to be popular, but not very near as well.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
any kapoo joints to intro around Asoke surrounding?

I googled a list, but many of them have closed. Kitty RCA seems to be popular, but not very near as well.
Closest to Asoke would be 1 society at Sukhkumvit Soi 39, Fabz Club near Phra kanong BTS. The Great and @praram9 near Rama 9 MRT.

Two joints at the Silom/Sathorn area - wifizone and Spark

There's also kokoro and ruensonklin (RSK) at Sukh soi 23 and soi 24, as well as Penthouse at Ekkamai. I classify these as more oily/soapy joints than kapoo.

Google kapoowebboard and you can find these listings and links to their accounts.
Old 28-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Finally can go to BKK freely again. Long time since I held a siambu in my arms. Does anyone know where I can see or arrange a private MF sex show?
Old 28-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
Finally can go to BKK freely again. Long time since I held a siambu in my arms. Does anyone know where I can see or arrange a private MF sex show?
Bro when u travel to Bangkok
Old 28-04-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

in bkk now, any bros want chiong together pls hit me up.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickk7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
Coconut spa? Yes very happening been there twice. Mostly are for real Uni students. They come in around 3 - 5pm. If you book through line they can come down earlier. just one or two are really cute and pretty. The rest would say so so. But many part timers so if you’re lucky some nice ones may just appear. It’s opposite to Makro Sathorn. Not difficult to find. Most can negotiate for full. Please don’t ask price as it does fluctuate. Speaking Thai like local definitely works to your advantage here.
Hi, I;m first time chiong in Thai for coming week. Still not sure how does the Kapoo things work? It is like spa or something? Been go through kapooclubwebboard , added their line and i assume they are agent/mamasan replying.. So is it ok to straight ask for the clearer photo (as all photos are censored), and will it very rude or not good if straight ask if the gers are offering FJ
Old 30-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickk7 View Post
Hi, I;m first time chiong in Thai for coming week. Still not sure how does the Kapoo things work? It is like spa or something? Been go through kapooclubwebboard , added their line and i assume they are agent/mamasan replying.. So is it ok to straight ask for the clearer photo (as all photos are censored), and will it very rude or not good if straight ask if the gers are offering FJ
Can ask lah, what’s the worse that can happen? You scare kanna scolding is it?
Old 30-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

wifi zone receptionist is hot. dammit.

actually can we book the receptionist? ahaha
Old 30-04-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

Not the one from Coconut. What a place. In a dead end alley, rooms are like right beside the main area and can hear the girls all sitting around eating/chatting. It wasn't cheap either as I got offered FJ but a lot of restrictions. Think I'll pass on Kapoos because I don't have the time to invest in finding those white elephants. The girl I had is pretty but something just missing from the experience.
Old 03-05-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

receptionist????
the last time i visited wifizone a few months ago, the receptionist was a man!
Old 03-05-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
atkb is a Helpful and Caring Samsteratkb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

may i know the base service for kapoo joints like type of services, how many shots and price.

is there possibility of FJ and LT?
Old 03-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkb View Post
may i know the base service for kapoo joints like type of services, how many shots and price.

is there possibility of FJ and LT?
Base service would b2b and HJ for traditional kapoo joints but now most new “kapoo” joints offers FJ in their price package and LT is up to your nego skills as most of them are uni syt part timers.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Base service would b2b and HJ for traditional kapoo joints but now most new “kapoo” joints offers FJ in their price package and LT is up to your nego skills as most of them are uni syt part timers.
What are the "new" Karoo joint that have FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1