The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 0
Sqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
❤️❤️ Singapore Airlines ❤️❤️Lovelle❤️❤️A Great Way To Fly

✼ Telegram: SQtrolleydollie

✼✼Currently on No Pay Leave until Mid October , still currently in SIA.✼✼

✼✼I will not be able to meet everyone on this forum and I apologize in advance as I will not be able to cater to everyone's budget.✼✼

✼✼ Able to bring uniform and staff pass on request✼✼

✼Details

Skin: Fair
Height : 1.65cm
Weight : 47kg
Vital stats : 32C -24-33
Preferences: Local Chinese Gentlemen only

✼Love Date

✼1 hour - $2500

✼$200 deposit will be required for all bookings
✼Rejection fee :$1 (probably won't happen ;P)

✼ Prefer to meet only 2-3 clients per week only
✼ Advance booking would be much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustthirst View Post
Lovelle is a hot lady who’s indeed one of the best that I have met. Her looks will definitely turn heads on e street and she’s a bubbly and fun loving person. Every man will wanna have such a pretty girl at the side.

In the room, she’s passionate and enjoys a good session. She’s as friendly as the SQ lady that serves on business class seats. Most importantly, she has SQ ID card and is validated to be a current stewardess.

2500 might be a bit steep for some people but I think it’s definitely worthy of an absolutely good experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by deszack View Post
I took the plunge to feed my curiosity. Not one to post FR usually, but thought I'll share my experience to offer some perspective to bros who might be interested.

To set things straight, if you have been following Rachel, you would know she has an event model friend and a stewardess friend. Lovelle is that stewardess friend who now has her own thread.

Looks wise, Lovelle is really quite pretty. If you dig Rachel's looks, good chance you will take a liking to her as well. She definitely dresses and carries herself well. Lovelle is akin to that cute lady you will see at popular bars/restaurants on a night out.

Action wise, Lovelle is passionate in bed, seems like she enjoys a good sexssion too. On top of that, she's really friendly and easygoing. Overall good vibes.

Now the main grouse here is the price point. Personally it's also out of my usual budget. Nowadays ladies price accordingly to either what they think they are worth or what market segment they want to capture.

If Local Dome is your playground, you would know there are certain good ladies with pricing few times below Lovelle. Do I think Lovelle is few times more skilful or more beautiful than those ladies? I don't think so. Is Lovelle a good experience? Absolutely.

Will I RTF? Possibly, but it won't be a frequent thing.
Tip: A decent boutique hotel will suffice. Just check with her.

Last edited by Sqbarbie; 17-09-2021 at 11:28 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 0
Sqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqbarbie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤️❤️ Singapore Airlines ❤️❤️Lovelle❤️❤️A Great Way To Fly

🎀🎀🎀 available next week Tuesday onwards 🎀🎀🎀
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lustthirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqbarbie View Post
🎀🎀🎀 available next week Tuesday onwards 🎀🎀🎀
Are you still coming?
Old 17-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Lovelle is a hot lady who’s indeed one of the best that I have met. Her looks will definitely turn heads on e street and she’s a bubbly and fun loving person. Every man will wanna have such a pretty girl at the side.

In the room, she’s passionate and enjoys a good session. She’s as friendly as the SQ lady that serves on business class seats. Most importantly, she has SQ ID card and is validated to be a current stewardess.

2500 might be a bit steep for some people but I think it’s definitely worthy of an absolutely good experience
Old 17-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Lovelle is definitely one of the best that I have tried, she’s hot, friendly and GFE is high.

In the room, she’s passionate and playful. Definitely an S shape figure and lean. I have validated her SQ ID and she is indeed an SQ air stewardess.

Although her rates are steeper, that’s definitely worthy of an absolutely sextifying experience
Old 18-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3883 / Power: 10
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
Last time price used to be $500 max. Typically $300-$500 for a good quality one. Then the trend start with some FLs claiming to be uni students and no proof whatsoever , basically just claiming to be one then jack up the price over $1k.. slowly it became a trend as guys think with their small head, becomes carrot for the FLs to chop and willing to pay high price for the so called "quality FLs" which they dun even bother to verify whether is real of not.

Maybe the "imagination" they are bonking uni students justify them to pay high price even though they are not sure whether the FL is actually a uni students or not.. "imagination" is enough for the super horny guys.

Then slowly evolve into more and more FLs claiming they are model, actress, cabin crew etc... slowly but surely the price goes up and up and up.

I'm pretty sure this $2.5k going to set a new milestone if there are guys willing to pay so much.. soon we will be looking at $2k just to bonk a lesser quality and perhaps $5k for a perceived better quality FL..
Luckily my small head give me signal.... if price doesn’t match me i just dont go for it only..
Old 18-09-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yohama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Luckily my small head give me signal.... if price doesn’t match me i just dont go for it only..
It's always the minority that causes alot of problems. Few years back there was a news on an old retired uncle kena scammed away fews hundred thousand dollars of CPF by a China woman. This is why now after we retired the government won't allow us to withdraw the full amount in our CPF.
Old 18-09-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wahhh so many replies got deleted including mine.

Scam alert.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 11
deadmaninc75 is a name known to alldeadmaninc75 is a name known to alldeadmaninc75 is a name known to alldeadmaninc75 is a name known to alldeadmaninc75 is a name known to alldeadmaninc75 is a name known to all

10 characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Wahhh so many replies got deleted including mine.

Scam alert.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 2
zai1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzai1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My previous post kana deleted

Last time price used to be $500 max. Typically $300-$500 for a good quality one. Then the trend start with some FLs claiming to be uni students and no proof whatsoever , basically just claiming to be one then jack up the price over $1k.. slowly it became a trend as guys think with their small head, becomes carrot for the FLs to chop and willing to pay high price for the so called "quality FLs" which they dun even bother to verify whether is real of not.

Maybe the "imagination" they are bonking uni students justify them to pay high price even though they are not sure whether the FL is actually a uni students or not.. "imagination" is enough for the super horny guys.

Then slowly evolve into more and more FLs claiming they are model, actress, cabin crew etc... slowly but surely the price goes up and up and up.

I'm pretty sure this $2.5k going to set a new milestone if there are guys willing to pay so much.. soon we will be looking at $2k just to bonk a lesser quality and perhaps $5k for a perceived better quality FL..
Old 18-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ckmodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2.5k diamond pussy
Old 18-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Prowling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually it makes a lot of sense for any young, good quality girl who only wants to do it for a short time, to tide over.
To do it at $500/shot, have to open legs 4 or 5 times a day to earn $2000-$2500. One shot at $2500, save all the hassle of running around to 4 or 5 places with all the risk of checking in/out of hotels.
Moreover, will have free time to be a normal person.

For a regular FL in the forum, already months or years, they have been here and it is already a regular job, they have to continue with same marketing price. Unless when a time comes when it becomes a high risk job to continue and it is scarce with high demand, then the rate could be doubled or even more, to cover risk and make it worthwhile for their companionship.

simple as that, pointless to debate on why pay $2500? You either want it or not, no loss to the FL.
Old 18-09-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
It's always the minority that causes alot of problems. Few years back there was a news on an old retired uncle kena scammed away fews hundred thousand dollars of CPF by a China woman. This is why now after we retired the government won't allow us to withdraw the full amount in our CPF.
Stupid fool with no money. U can still withdraw money if FRS is met. Because of losers like you with Low salary, your FRS will never be met. So come into internet and kpkb. Go fuck your Viet Bu and stop posting in yhis thread if you have no money to patronise local FL.
Old 18-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yohama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Stupid fool with no money. U can still withdraw money if FRS is met. Because of losers like you with Low salary, your FRS will never be met. So come into internet and kpkb. Go fuck your Viet Bu and stop posting in yhis thread if you have no money to patronise local FL.
You old fat uncle so much money only can come sammyboy book FL? Oh that show how rich you are
Old 18-09-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustthirst View Post

Bit steep?
Its fuckin ridiculous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1