The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
LivinKevin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Girl is Playing Hard to Get or Conservative I don't know.

I have this neighbor gal, and she is sooo dang hot plus her innocent look and expressive eyes. The problem is she is the type that is hard to get. She always ignore me. I'm not sure if she's playing hard to get games or shes really just conservative. Wah liao.. But somehow I get this feeling that she likes me based on how she looks at me. Her eyes saying something else. Sometimes I get lucky when she's swimming by the pool and I'm at our terrace I could see her and she's looking back at me. I tried talking to her like 5 times already and she just ignores me and walkaway. I'm sure I'm not ugly I can easily get gals from school or around the block but this particular girl is just different and I like her so much. I need a genuine advice from masters now. Anyone can help me? Her name is vanessa lucky I have one of her photos.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Girl is Playing Hard to Get or Conservative I don't know.

Not bad looking, is a good catch if you can get her. Just talk to her more and make friends with her. Only then things can start.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
indotaipun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some girls are like that lah, you have to try harder
Old 09-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Looks good
Old 09-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Maybe she has an introverted-shy personality or perhaps she's just selectively social? Whatever the case, you have to make the first move as it doesn't seem she would walk up to you and strike a conversation given from what you said. It might take awhile before she eventually opens up so try not to rush or force it for it might scare her off. How old is she anyway?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1