The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-07-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
explorer76 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Belle from SS

Looks : 7/10 - GND look, SYT but just dun expect a stunner
Body 7/10 : Nice suckable boobs for her size ,as per what u expect from a SYT...
Shower : SOP
Catbath : SOP
BJ : short n she say having a sore throat so i let it slide..
FJ : tight, benefits of a SYT n she can ride...
GFE : initially was abit cold maybe due to her english is almost non-existence .. but warm up after rd 1
RTF : depends on other choice available

Overall Belle did her best to service, not top notch but i guess she will improve with experience...

Happy bonking folks
Old 08-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
She surely looks beyond 30 instead of 23.

Pierre.
You took the words right out of my mouth bro lol! I see alr deflate straightaway.. maybe my fetish is still towards loli/syt type of FLs
Old 09-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT needs to stop posting fake pics of girls cos the lady I saw was not Maggie. She pleaded for me to stay and tried her best to make me part with my money but it wasn’t to be. What a waste of time and taxi fare to get to the hotel.

Do yourself a favour and don’t book any girls.

FYI the lady I saw was probably in her 40s

https://i.ibb.co/DQtfHZ3/maggie1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Y86BTyY/maggie2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignition View Post
Anyone tried chivas stable before? Not much fr on them
Old 09-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

I wish I could say it was Maggie who opened up the door that fateful night but it was more her Mother instead. OKT needs to stop posting fake pics of girls cos this lady pleaded for me to stay and tried her best to make me part with my money but it wasn’t to be. What a waste of time and taxi fare to get to the hotel.

Do yourself a favour and don’t book this girl or any of the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4R888 View Post
Anybody tried Maggie from Chivasangel?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rats09 View Post
Do yourself a favour and don’t book this girl or any of the girls.

Awwww..that’s very bad. The ad says she is 21 only😡
Old 09-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

If this lady is 24 years old then she deserves a Golden Globe award

Each to there own....

Quote:
Originally Posted by truemove View Post
Mena of scarletthouse is quite pretty imho. Not only that but her slim body and her Sexy slim legs are the hidden attractions.

Work wise, she is commando. Experienced is more like it and she is sociable - chat a lot, smile a lot haha. Her body grows on you. Looked thin at first but soon i appreciate her smooth even skin and can see she is natural slim and not boney. Cute arse, no tummy and B cup boobs

Look: 8/10 Like pictures but i feel she is better irl.
Body: 8/10 No tatts. Light brown. Height 1.60, 43kg est.
French: When you warms up, nice gf style frenching.
Bbbj: 9/10 she does deep throat on me and I have no complains

Cim: I did cim for the first shot in shower, I held her head down to my knees and motioned her head to suck my cock til I explode into her. We washed up and proceed for round 2
Fj: accommodating and I changed from doggy to missionary. She was moaning all the way and I like the sound of it

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=735417&highlight=
Old 09-07-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats09 View Post
I wish I could say it was Maggie who opened up the door that fateful night but it was more her Mother instead. What a waste of time and taxi fare to get to the hotel.

Did you manage to snap a quick pic of that old mother hen ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 09-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Did you manage to snap a quick pic of that old mother hen ?
Wasn’t worth the effort.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamthebase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Slut Dungeon
Chick: Nancy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php...ighlight=nancy

To set a perspective, I had been a bonker for years and had been playing around in Singapore, Batam, Johor, manila and so on. Would have bonked 100s. Now this sweet petite SYT Nancy had set a new benchmark. She is a highly dedicated to what she does and you would definitely get a horny long-lost girlfriend feeling.
There had been only a few girls I would tip and very few I would ever want to provide a feedback and she is the first ever that I would want to RTF.

Booking: Very prompt and no aggressive commitments to lure you in.
Location: A corner secluded apartment. (I had been here before and never seen any peepers around)
Looks: 90% match, she is from Chiang Mai and you can sense that Northern Thai in her looks, claims to be a teacher, Petite (can lift her easily), JAV, Playful, Soft spoken (perfect balance between demure and slutty and that's my type)
Boob: Genuine natural, ~B cup, not saggy and neither pointy, boob lover's heaven.
French: I am a french lover and she is good at it. We started right from the main door...
Ass: Perfect hip to ass ratio for a doggy(din try though)
BBBJ: I would rate her beyond expectation. Amazing suction, you can expect slow, slurpy blows, she can do this for hours with patience, voluntarily deep-throats. (I would never waste my first shot for a CIM but I was lost and there it goes..)
AR: I am not into it. You can check for yourself
Massage: She massaged me during the relapse period to build up my oomph ( for me it's a perk as I don't expect them to)
FJ: Its fits perfect and she is game for anything with good moaning. Mine din go well. Can't blame her as I was drained out after work and suck to death CIM in my first shot

She claims that she will leave in a week so don't miss her out. I would recommend and for sure she the best bang for the bucks. You would never see the 90 minutes running past.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Shyfatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minami
8/7/19 4.30pm

Okt: prompt as usual.

There are already a lot of reviews on minami, so there is no need to really promote her much. Her level of English is pretty high and can hold a nice conversation. Overall it’s a good experience.

Thanks for reading!
Old 09-07-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutmaster View Post
FR on Evelyn (Seduction)

My first time trying this stable. Quick and responsive

Looks: I found her sweet looking. Beautiful smile. She gives you this CFM look once she gets super horny.
Personality: Shy at first but very friendly.
BBBJ: She made me soooooo wet. She sucked my balls until her saliva was all over my ass.
French: Yes. Freaking intensive once we broke the ice. We were humping and hugging each other so tight. Damn shiok feeling.
FJ: Pump until I was sweating.
GFE: Excellent
Shower was pretty standard; occasionally smiling at each other. Fast forward...back to the room.
I lay on the bed and she jumped beside me, kissing my lips and our tongues met. Carrassed each other all over. She licked and sucked my nipples kissing me all over and made her way to my dick. She kissed my dick and looked me. She started blowing me slow and nice, licking my dick all over. This lasted like 10 mins. She got up and started drenching me again. My fingers running all over her freaking smooth ass...I started playing with her clits...she became wet immediately. Her moans made me feel even more high. I think she couldn't take it already, she started drenching me again and then she went down to my dick and started blowing me again. The slurping sounds are still in my ears Haha. Condom on, pulled her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in standing missionary. Carried her and pumped her, she got all excited and moaned even louder. Turned her over for doggystyle. Pump and pump, nice and tight. Full blast my load in and she was moaning so loud I heard another girl giggling next door Haha.
Back to the toilet, wash up...still smiling at each other.
She gave me a nice massage and we started chit chatting about Thailand and food and parties.
Part 2: I think the whole building heard us.
Frenching and rubbing my dick on her pussy...she was wet in seconds. She pushed me down, looked at me with her awesome CFM look and started blowing me. She was going so fast and there was so much saliva...I was in heaven. Then she went down to my balls and I felt like I had reached Bangkok. She put both my balls in her mouth and she was gagging..it was so wet. I couldn't take it..condom on and made her doggy at the edge of the bed. She reached for the KY but I threw it back on the bed Haha...licked her pussy and she was freaking wet. Pushed my dick in and pumped her so hard...I dont know what she was saying in thai but it turned me even more on. Pumped her even harder while my hands were all over that sweet looking ass. Took out the condom and pushed my dick in her mouth, she was sucking it at the speed of sound...the sounds effects were awesome. Again she attacked my balls and I was flying already. Shot my load in her mouth, on her face and her boobs. This was my best fuck of 2019!

RTF: I wanted to bring her home.

Bros, you must try her. Put in a bit of effort to turn her on and she will eat you alive.
Wah after reading this, it’s time to book RTF! My experience with her also ball crushingly good. Damn.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date:6/7 - 8pm

Stable : Teeruklover/Kitty

OKT : prompt response & give clear direction

Location : 8/10 for both Drivers / riders and public transport

Room : own toilet in room

Looks : 8/10 Discount abit on the photoshop for the skin colour, standard Thai Tan colour. Not SYT but still nice.

Shower : 8/10 Very SOP, rub here and there

Frenching : 9/10 She took initial to kiss.

Bbbj : 9/10 overall will slowly blow u to heaven

Fj : 9/10 after first shot. She offered good massage for 15 mins.Continued with second shot.

RTF: no , cos want to try other girls in this stable, saw new gal Wawa coming up the stair with luggage.

Last edited by b0rderle55; 09-07-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Update
Old 09-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmguy88 View Post
Meme from RP.

- she showed black face when opened the door. Sianz. Not syt.
- then she went to the bed straight. Looked like just served 100men.
- asked me to shower alone
- lazy on bed. No bbbj whatsoever
- kissing like dead fish
- not shaved. Different from post.
- cum on boobs all over. Didn't bother 2nd round.

One of the worst.
Understand how youn feel bro. See my last post about nuwa from rp. Also have some unexpected experience from RP girl. The moral of story is don't book any girl from ROLLY POLLY !!!
Old 09-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Tried MeMe also...

The moment I enter the room, we already French and touching each other whole body. Although she is not for boob lover and still nice to fondle with.
She did BBBJ for me and then went into fj many position even in front the mirror. She not shaved by the below part of pussy no hair and her pussy is those pink type because she is fair from Chiang mai. Her pussy like those Japanese pussy. Keep fucking her looking at her pussy not her face. Hahaha! When finish then we shower.

Not sure why you get bad experience but my meat might be your poison.
Anyway... I tried a few Rolly Polly FL oil and nuwa are good also.

Rollypolly seen to be ok now. And Meme had went back to Chiang Mai.

Meme pussy look like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmguy88 View Post
Meme from RP.

- she showed black face when opened the door. Sianz. Not syt.
- then she went to the bed straight. Looked like just served 100men.
- asked me to shower alone
- lazy on bed. No bbbj whatsoever
- kissing like dead fish
- not shaved. Different from post.
- cum on boobs all over. Didn't bother 2nd round.

One of the worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Understand how youn feel bro. See my last post about nuwa from rp. Also have some unexpected experience from RP girl. The moral of story is don't book any girl from ROLLY POLLY !!!
Old 09-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Hi, another flamer, kindly pm your whatsapp contact for verification. Another good girl with many good reviews but you seem to be dissatisfied with her service. Many senior SBF bros here can prove that ROLLY POLLY!!! only has the best serving girls and if any issues will be settled on the spot.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1