The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-05-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
Totally agreed. especially those wearing dark colour t shirt. Saw one today with black t shirt without bra. her protruding nipple sold her out

Saw many XMMs at heartland mall with no bra & tight fbt shorts showing their bubbly butt cheeks, maybe weather very hot recently

So tempting bth & go home PCC afterwards

Last edited by Shangchi; 29-05-2021 at 12:08 AM.
Old 29-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
johntan127 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohntan127 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
Totally agreed. especially those wearing dark colour t shirt. Saw one today with black t shirt without bra. her protruding nipple sold her out
Yup. I even saw one that was wearing a white shirt and no bra. When she walked in the sun, could even see her nipples. Her boobs were not small either, but she did not seem to care. As she walk can see her boobs bouncing up and down.

Followed her for a while as I wanted to see the reaction of the people who saw it. Surprisingly quite a lot of females stare also. Made me wonder ... what do girls think/feel when they see a half naked female in public
Old 30-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan127 View Post
Yup. I even saw one that was wearing a white shirt and no bra. When she walked in the sun, could even see her nipples. Her boobs were not small either, but she did not seem to care. As she walk can see her boobs bouncing up and down.

Followed her for a while as I wanted to see the reaction of the people who saw it. Surprisingly quite a lot of females stare also. Made me wonder ... what do girls think/feel when they see a half naked female in public
I think now a days youngster dare to wear that go nearby there home. Even this morning when i go jogging i saw 1 old aunty went jogging braless together with her husband.
Old 30-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Ya i saw one couple this morning around punggol pcn as well the lady was braless with the husband, very obvious even though she was in black
sports bra top with no padding type and hot shorts. The nipple was very visible even when hers wasnt a big pair probably b++.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I think now a days youngster dare to wear that go nearby there home. Even this morning when i go jogging i saw 1 old aunty went jogging braless together with her husband.
Old 30-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Ya i saw one couple this morning around punggol pcn as well the lady was braless with the husband, very obvious even though she was in black
sports bra top with no padding type and hot shorts. The nipple was very visible even when hers wasnt a big pair probably b++.
Saw a few of my neighbours go braless. I think its quite norm for them already. Some knows that your are looking at them and i guess they enjoys it. Haha
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 30-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Yesterday I go let go fish, while mixing the water with my bucket, 2 teenage gals got curious what I am doing

So they walk over ask me what I doing...

I say I letting go fish and they ask me if they can see the fish ....

I say ok and show them the pail.

They say woah so nice the fish

Then I accidentally saw there cleavage and my heart thinking today buddah birthday I cannot think yellow.

So I shift me bucket away to avoid them. But they hold my bucket and push it down.

Then they bend down even more, KNN show me 2 pairs of creamy white longkang.

Sabo me, buddah birthday also cannot let me cheng cheng
Haha... some very obvious that they want you to see them.
When i was walking my dog, this mid-40s auntie with her 4 year old son, approached my dog. She was very fair, thin and flat. She was wearing a loose singlet but with fancy bra.
So she squat down and pat my dog, trying to strike a conversation with me. From the way she squat and with her loose singlet, i can totally see her bra and the nice design. So much that i wanted to compliment that the bra design is very nice. I guess she knows she is showing off her bra also. Shes quite flat though, not able to see any nips.

Haha... then a few more times i also saw her. But she never stop by and talk to me any more. But when she walk pass, i can get to see her bra stripes. Really many patterns. Seems like she got a liking for nice looking bra designs.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 30-05-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Saw a few of my neighbours go braless. I think its quite norm for them already. Some knows that your are looking at them and i guess they enjoys it. Haha
Besides braless, saw many young girls exercising at home in their sexy sports attire. Even saw a young girl exercising in her normal bra instead of sports bra.
Old 30-05-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
Colonelchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They should enjoy ba. You can ask the few ladies in this forum if they enjoy too lol
Old 30-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau, why all u guys keep on having this type of zaogeng experiences n I don't even see one....sigh
Isit cause you always on the phone?

Just be observant. Sometimes these stuff happen in a split second only. Then it’s over.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
nokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If SYT sure take a second look, but if old aunty.....
Old 31-05-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
When i was walking my dog, this mid-40s auntie with her 4 year old son, approached my dog. She was very fair, thin and flat. She was wearing a loose singlet but with fancy bra.
So she squat down and pat my dog, trying to strike a conversation with me.
You must be very good looking

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-05-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Bro cupid xpress! This is so funny! You make my day! Thank you!

Who knows, God works in miraculous ways...Maybe you let go fish is good deed so you get good returns! Nothing much happened as it was only a glance isnt it. Take it as good karma!

I prefer kena 4D bro.... 🙏🙏

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-05-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
eloelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Isit cause you always on the phone?

Just be observant. Sometimes these stuff happen in a split second only. Then it’s over.
True, most of the people are looking at the phone and never notice the surrounding
Old 31-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So she squat down and pat my dog, trying to strike a conversation with me. From the way she squat and with her loose singlet, i can totally see her bra and the nice design. So much that i wanted to compliment that the bra design is very nice. I guess she knows she is showing off her bra also. Shes quite flat though, not able to see any nips.

Haha... then a few more times i also saw her. But she never stop by and talk to me any more. But when she walk pass, i can get to see her bra stripes. Really many patterns. Seems like she got a liking for nice looking bra designs.
She must be thinking ning bu give u chance u never follow up WTF

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 31-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
Saw many XMMs at heartland mall with no bra & tight fbt shorts showing their bubbly butt cheeks, maybe weather very hot recently

So tempting bth & go home PCC afterwards

there are plently of no bra challenges on tiktok, download and fap to them!

although this isnt considered ZG but since we are on the topic of no-bra so heres a peek-a-boo to start the week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1