The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-01-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
$100 for massage????
No, he went in for a massage for $50.

Then before the massage started the lady asked for another $50 for the hj.

So he rejected and the lady returned his $50.

So he didn't even get a massage.
Old 18-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Not bad leh. At least got refund better than some ask u to go or simply anyhow do it..
Old 18-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
J* Spa still the best among the other Spas in Yishun
Who is the best in the current line up?
Old 18-01-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
No, he went in for a massage for $50.

Then before the massage started the lady asked for another $50 for the hj.

So he rejected and the lady returned his $50.

So he didn't even get a massage.
Ok I tot $100 for massage before anything 😂
Old 19-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
anyone try q*** q*** before, mind exchange FR?
Willing to trade FR for QQ too!
Old 19-01-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Yang93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading through this thread for quite awhile and shall share some of my reviews from J*

X*** X***
The photos of her on their page does her no justice. Definitely a looker in my book.
Massage 8/10 - will ask you where you want the massage to be focused on, good strength
A little bit of teasing here and there and really cater to your needs/wants 😏

Q*** Q***
Actual person looks quite different from her photos.
Massage 6/10 - pretty normal with no teasing
Definitely not for those who are into the looks department

C******
The one that I keep returning to.
Massage 8/10 - good strength for someone of her stature. Easy to keep to chat going and very playful with her words

So if I had to rank them it'd be
1. C****** | X*** X***
2. Q*** Q*** 😂

Edit**
To the guy who zapped me saying that c****** is fat, feels just a little chubby to me lmao

FR is solely on my own experience, maybe you're just unlucky 😉

Last edited by Yang93; 20-01-2023 at 10:13 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
roganwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have to agree that J* is the best in the area.. explored a couple others around the area but left disappointed, either photoshop 10/10 or mechanical
Old 20-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for R Spa

First time visiting and was assigned j***y
Recep was cute and led me up the stairs. Rly feel like spanking those cheeks as it sway from side to side on the way up. Reminds me of the old times at J* but Recep is lazy nowadays.

J***y came in and looked totally different from their FB. Rly sian max but decided to go on since already paid entrance fee. Massage was very on point (best in a $89 joint so far).. Zero teasing but popped JQ at the end. Went for it as the massage was good and was looking forward to some solid action on the lil bro.

I was told its 2 blue notes midway for an HJ and tmd rly totally lost the mood. Best part after that she can tell me why like softer issit you tired. Never mind next time you find me I’ll help you release properly and she stopped.

I just got changed and left. Won’t RTM. Probably will just stick to J* at Ka***b.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is M*** good at J*?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

just to ask, in J* who has the biggest boob?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
Is M*** good at J*?
her massage is good, not a talkative type that keeps talking but can have a good conversation when chat with her.
Old 21-01-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bluesblue1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever since S*r* left, I go once to see Twinkle and she came across as quite annoyed and not happy.

Did anyone have the same experience?
Old 21-01-2023, 09:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Avoid this Four season spa.
Paid $50 at counter. As I was changing, the masseuse came in and ask another $50. I tot it was GQ at the start. Told her not at the moment. I would prefer normal massage.
She says no. She doesn’t earn any wages/salary from the counter. I said that’s not my problem. She carry on by saying if you don’t want, then never mind, she pull out the $50 from her pocket which I paid earlier and return me.
Maybe she sees me as carrot head. But I’m not willing to budge if massage only at $100.
Like that good mah, since she return your blue note. You can continue to change gal until you get a chio bu one than accept the HJ offer lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Like that good mah, since she return your blue note. You can continue to change gal until you get a chio bu one than accept the HJ offer lor.
That place no chio bu and limited staff.
Old 21-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesblue1 View Post
Ever since S*r* left, I go once to see Twinkle and she came across as quite annoyed and not happy.

Did anyone have the same experience?
Twinkle no more already so no point thinking too much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1