The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 11-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Pink Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I'm curious, no tourist in Thailand how to be booming in Pattaya?
How much n how long can the locals sustain the entertainment scene? I seriously doubt..
I was there just last weekend, many shops are closed with for rent sign paste on the door. When I say many, it's literally many many... haven't seen pattaya like this before... Main beach road is the same... there's no more jam on the walking street bend anymore.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-12-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
many many...
think only those in the past who always don't rely so much on tourist will survive.
Old 24-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
Siammy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiammy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, Beach Rd and Walking St are largely dead. WS bars like Pinup and Palace used to look down on local customers, especially the retirees who came out during happy hour. I was a frequent patron of Pinup until they ungraciously kicked me out one night for “overstaying”. Now they’re hurting, while areas like Sois 6 and Buakhao that attract the expat crowd are still in business and some like Soi Boomerang are even thriving.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 27-12-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Old 30-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Those who live and work in Pattaya esp. working girls will suffer cuz thai zenghu no give money help them since not whole country lock down.

Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...ng-locked-down

CHON BURI: Pattaya and the rest of Bang Lamung district has been locked down until further notice to curb a surge in Covid-19 infections, the provincial disease control committee said on Wednesday.

The order, signed by governor Pakarathorn Thianchai, the committee chairman, was issued after 22 new Covid-19 infections were registered in Bang Lamung district.

The following measures are to be taken under the order:

- All department stores, restaurants and shops selling food and drinks are closed. They are open to customers for take-home only;

- Convenience stores are closed between 10pm-5am;

- All educational institutes, both public and private facilities at all levels, including tuition and nursery schools, are closed;

- Also closed are public swimming pools, water parks, amusement parks, cinemas, entertainment venues, traditional massage parlours, spas, fitness centres, barbers, beauty shops and internet shops;

- All venues for both outdoor and indoor activities likely to draw crowds of people are closed.

- Face masks must be worn outdoors and at crowded venues.

Violators are liable to penalties under the Communicable Disease Act of 2015 and other related laws.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 17
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 21-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 11
countryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....
Probably by end of 2021...From what is projected, they'll let in those who are vaccinated n no 14days quarantine needed also...
Those dying to go, please get yourself fully vaccinated 1st.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
TMNT99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Knwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was the best since I have been traveling to so many cities. Really hope to get back to pattaya soon
Old 23-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 9
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.
chill la, business shuttering and new ones opening is part of gentrification. whore trade is the oldest trade in the world, in pattaya it's probably one of the biggest contributors to its gdp you think after covid sex shops will die off? easier to find sex shops in thailand than police station.. already in bangkok new operators are taking over and coming up with some pretty exciting concepts on twitter.. pattaya will be even more creative..
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

When girls can't work in bars or pub they need financial support again.

Quote:
https://www.thaipbsworld.com/chon-bu...s-on-saturday/

Thailand’s eastern coastal province of Chon Buri reported 141 new COVID-19 cases today (Saturday), most of them linked to entertainment outlets, according to the latest statement from the provincial health office.

The new cases have raised cumulative infections in this province, since the beginning of April, to 264.

The new infections include 54 linked to Flint Stone pub, which has, since April 6th, contributed to 90 infections. 4 cases are linked to the Class 99 pub, 3 to the Sor Nor 3 Napa, 4 from those who visited entertainment outlets in Bangkok, 4 cases from Rayong and 6 cases, the source of which is still unclear.

The Chon Buri provincial health office also said that it is trying to trace 872 people who are thought to have been in close contact with those already infected and is still waiting for test results on 1,538 people.
Quote:
https://thethaiger.com/news/national...d-to-nightlife

The infections that were identified locally are:

53 in Mueang Chonburi
30 in Banglamung
8 in Si Racha
7 in Panthong
4 in Panat Nikhom
3 in Ban Bueng
1 in Nongyai
6 from other provinces
Quote:
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...ed-after-surge

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) in Chon Buri on Saturday ordered the closure of all entertainment hangouts after the province reported 141 new cases
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1