The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tucoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Before reaching Pattaya I'm going to spend a 3 days in BKK. Among the stuff I'd like to try out, I was considering a visit to HIGH END / VIP massage Parlor such as Black Caviar, Maria, La Belle and so on.
Do you guys have by any chance updated information regarding these places? Are them worth the money? If you have to pick just one among them, where would you go?
Old 24-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Depends on what you are looking out for.

Most of the parlors you named are in the Huai Khwang district so you will have some fun there. Just tell the captains it's your first time, they will tell you what to do. The clientele's mostly East Asian so English or Chinese works there.

Maria prices start from THB5,500 and i have seen girls that was up to THB14,600. I think they do have a category that goes to 17,700 but haven't seen that level in person.

Black Caviar starts THB4,500. Have seen girls priced at THB10,500 in the wild. If I recall the most expensive goes THB14,000

Maria's the best when it comes to lady quality in my view but tbh their rooms are on the older end. Black Caviar has them beat on room quality. But both are basically the best in the business on that front and you can't really go wrong with either.

My tips are:
1) Always take a grab to these places and don't do taxis. Taxi drivers do get an added commission that is out of your pocket. Don't try to walk there too from the nearest MRT stations. It's a journey and Bangkok's hot now.
2) have ready some smaller notes for drinks if you indulge.
3) it gets crowded from 7pm onwards, most girls however do start work from 5pm. So if you want your pick, go around 5pm onwards. Saturdays are really crowded too so be aware.

All the best.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's a quickie list with the cheapest level girl:

Black Caviar (4000THB) is always good. Pricier, but worth the quality.

La Belle (2700THB) used to be my go-to. They had top quality girls and really nice rooms. I went twice post-covid and left because of no options.

Emmanuelle (1900THB) post-covid is now my go-to. I feel like girls migrated there when other spas closed. They have the most selection from what I've seen. The rooms are meh, but they all have bathtubs for soapy.

Alaina (1900THB) is and was always a piece of shit! I sometimes stop by there on my way to Emmanuelle -- just in case. Not really "high end."

Maria (5100THB) is AWESOME, but pricey. BUT AWESOME!!! High end, VIP, classy.

Tara (4900THB) renovated and doubled their prices. I haven't been because 4900 STARTING is way too much for me. But I think they're going for high end market now.

Little Duck: I haven't been, but friends say it's so-so, though they always found someone. In the old Nataree spot (RIP)

The Office (2300THB) it was good, but I went pre-covid

The Bank (2300THB) it was good, I went pre-covid

List of Bangkok Soapies
Old 25-04-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post

Maria prices start from THB5,500 and i have seen girls that was up to THB14,600. I think they do have a category that goes to 17,700 but haven't seen that level in person.

Black Caviar starts THB4,500. Have seen girls priced at THB10,500 in the wild. If I recall the most expensive goes THB14,000
Honest question: Are you non-Asian? A lot of these places charge farang fee of 500THB or so (Emmanuelle definitely does this). I'm wondering why your prices are higher? I haven't been in a few months, so maybe they upped their prices with the influx of tourists.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Honest question: Are you non-Asian? A lot of these places charge farang fee of 500THB or so (Emmanuelle definitely does this). I'm wondering why your prices are higher? I haven't been in a few months, so maybe they upped their prices with the influx of tourists.
So Asian and definitely not farang. I was just to the places yesterday. And yes prices have increased for sure.
Old 25-04-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future

How come I was charged 4200 thb for emmanuelle.. but I recall I was quoted somewhere on the middle row on the table shown
Old 25-04-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure why anyone would recommend Emmanuelle? I went there about 2 months ago at 8pm, they had less than 20 ladies and all were ugly. The mamasan was rude and the whole place smelled like cost cutting. No other customers and most of the lights in the place were turned off and they were even sharing their carpark with a steamboat restaurant and I think that steamboat restaurant had more business. Also the big soapies don’t charge East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) the farang surcharge. Sounds more like the Emmanuelle mamasan taking extra for herself.
Old 25-04-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Not sure why anyone would recommend Emmanuelle? I went there about 2 months ago at 8pm, they had less than 20 ladies and all were ugly. The mamasan was rude and the whole place smelled like cost cutting. No other customers and most of the lights in the place were turned off and they were even sharing their carpark with a steamboat restaurant and I think that steamboat restaurant had more business. Also the big soapies don’t charge East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) the farang surcharge. Sounds more like the Emmanuelle mamasan taking extra for herself.
Because it's near to MRT? I mean, Black Caviar and Maria are high end joints but are pretty disjointed from key transportation places.
Old 25-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
Because it's near to MRT? I mean, Black Caviar and Maria are high end joints but are pretty disjointed from key transportation places.
Bro, that emanuelle soapie is breaking a longstanding unspoken rule by imposing a 500 baht farang surcharge on East Asians. For 500 baht, no need MRT; can take a Grab car to & fro from any ulu hotel & still got money left over for overpriced drink at the soapie of your choice. Also ugly girls lor, even if it moved next to my hotel, I also won’t go back. There are many better & lower priced massage places near Thong Lo & Phrom Phong BTS.

For the same price, LaBelle is much much better and it’s near Petchaburi MRT & Makkasan Airport Link. Even Utopia which is like half open, is better than emmanuelle.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
istanballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Bro, that emanuelle soapie is breaking a longstanding unspoken rule by imposing a 500 baht farang surcharge on East Asians. For 500 baht, no need MRT; can take a Grab car to & fro from any ulu hotel & still got money left over for overpriced drink at the soapie of your choice. Also ugly girls lor, even if it moved next to my hotel, I also won’t go back. There are many better & lower priced massage places near Thong Lo & Phrom Phong BTS.

For the same price, LaBelle is much much better and it’s near Petchaburi MRT & Makkasan Airport Link. Even Utopia which is like half open, is better than emmanuelle.
whats the damage for la belle? any idea what is the best time to visit?
Old 25-04-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

I just recently went to Black Caviar and chose 2 ladies, 8k & 9.2k THB respectively. I must say the quality is good. 2 shots in total 1.5 hours with the girls.

Also went to Poisedon the next day chose 1 girl which was 4k baht, quality here is slightly lower shot once.
Old 25-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by istanballs View Post
Technically 2+ to 8+K baht but practically speaking, I would only go for 4+K girls & above. For the lower tiers, you may be better off trying the smaller massage shops at Thong Lo area. Around 6pm is good
Old 25-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by istanballs View Post
Best time to go is 5pm when the locals get off work, before they get home to their wives. La Belle prices (from website):

(Does anyone ever pay for a room upgrade?! )

90 minutes service (Girl code):

S: 2700THB
G: 3300THB
P: 3800THB
D: 4900THB
X: 5900THB
L: 6900THB

Room upgrade:
V: 300THB
EX: 500THB
Suite 2: 1500THB
Suite 3: 1500THB
Suite 4: 2500THB
Suite 6: 3500THB
Suite 7: 3500THB
Old 27-04-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Best time to go is 5pm when the locals get off work, before they get home to their wives. La Belle prices (from website):

(Does anyone ever pay for a room upgrade?! )

90 minutes service (Girl code):

S: 2700THB
G: 3300THB
P: 3800THB
D: 4900THB
X: 5900THB
L: 6900THB

Room upgrade:
V: 300THB
EX: 500THB
Suite 2: 1500THB
Suite 3: 1500THB
Suite 4: 2500THB
Suite 6: 3500THB
Suite 7: 3500THB
I think when you get more girls or up sell to be member, that's when they will start the up sell.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Tucoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the the replies, guys!

I think I'll try Maria and La Belle for sure.
I don't want to waste all my money on overpriced places but I want the vip treatment at least once or twice during my trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1