The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

Mandy appeared in a stunning silver dress which looked so tight and definitely short. I could see she also put on make up and styled her hair,hmmm trying to dress to impress. Shane the angmo simply said hi to her and knowing that shes good in acting, he also acted by addressing her Pinky's Mom! He tried not to be rash by asking Mandy where she wanted to go and he would obliged. She said she was still angry with him for having sex with her daughter and she could not think straight. She told him to think instead. He then decided to k siao by saying he is sincerely in making his apology. As Mandy was standing in front of him,he stood up and asked Mandy to walk up with him to another floor as they are at the lift area and people might see them. He stood up and held her hand and led her up to another floor,to where I am. I heard that and I shifted a few more floors up. Shane is actually looking for a more quiet spot and eventually they stopped at 14th floor which is the 2nd highest floor while I was at 15th floor. Then Shane started his acting.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

While at the 14th floor, I could see Mandy's sly smile on her lips.She must have felt shiok that Shane hold her her hands while walking up. Shane began to kneel down i front of her with his hands on both sides of her hips.He pretended to apologise by saying hes so so sorry in having sex with Pinky and he promised Mandy that He would not see Pinky again. He also asked Mandy to give him a slap on his face as a form of apology. Mandy, upon seeing him did that, began her acting as well. She really slapped him but then it was a really soft one.Then she told him in a fierce tone that this will mark the end of him n Pinky and he should not mention again. Shane nodded his head and assured her but teased her instead, by saying if he really wana have sex,he would rather do it with her. That made the bitch so happy that she kept asking him why is that so,but he played hard to get by saying, the reason is a kept secret! Its so thrilling to see both actors trying to outwit each other. Mandy is someone who cannot resist temptation to know the truth,so she asked him to get up first and they can chat about it. Mandy's ego is about to erupt, but Shane told her he will not get up unless she let him hug her for 1 minute. Of course Mandy cant wait. She also acted by saying if he wants to hug her, theres a price to pay for.
Shane pulled out some notes from his pocket and passed to her.She accepted them with speed and held them in her hands,money faced again. He then asked her to pull him up as his knees were numbed after kneeling down. She didnt think and fell for his trick. Before she could lifted him up, he smartly pulled her down hard till she totally fell onto him.Both of them lied on the floor but Mandy was totally lying on top of him.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

She started to molest him by caressing his chest and complimented his chest being full and hard and Shane just let her touched his chest without doing anything in return,smart move! Cos Mandy immediately asked him why he didnt touch her,is it bcos she is not attractive compared to Pinky, but he replied that its a respect to her as he is not someone who take advantaged of women,haha smart answer. He began to shower her with sweet words like shes simply too hot and hes been resisting the temptation to touch her, she is definitely more attractive than Pinky,he assured her. That few words made her happy as I could see from my position she was smiling to herself while still caressing his chest. As Mandy fell awkwardly onto him, her short dress lifted up half her ass and oh my, She did not even wear panty or gstring at all, this fucking bitch is out to seduce him. I saw her purposely pulled up her dress upwards more and she led his hand to touch her bare ass under her and he pretended to pull his hand off her ass and pretended to tell her its not nice to do that.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

It seemed she like his gentleman gesture which she was fooled big time. She then further molest him by stuffing the notes in her hand into his pocket,thereby caressing his groin or cock,whatever from there. She did not pull out her hand and left it in his pocket. Shane just pretended that he wasnt comfortable with that and asked her whether she can stop caressing. That made her giggled and she teased him why he doesnt like that,but she still did not stop caressing. Shane just answered that later he became horny and do wrong things again. She was so bitchy that she groped his cock inside his pocket and made his cock hardened. I know Shane loved that but he was pretending. He stopped her by saying its hard already cannot stroke it anymore,if not he will shoot. Of course she knows its a lie cos angmo can tahan long. She questioned him how long he hasnt had sex before doing it with Pinky? He just merely said around a year or so. Mandy just giggled and whispered loud into his ears that now its hard,what he wana do?He just replied her that he would endure and not do anything. This made her disappointed, she still asked him he doesnt want a good fuck since just now he did not finish off with Pinky. Yes she said good fuck!He told her he respect her as Pinky's mother and he shouldnt hv any indecent thoughts or intimacy with her. Then she asked him to throw away his silly thinking, dont treat her as Pinky's mother and just treat her as his dream lady. She also teased him that he already hugged her in his arm,doesnt that intimacy? He apologised for that and requested her to sit up then,but she refused. She ordered him that from that moment,dont think of her as Pinky's Mother.
He said ok but I saw him smiling.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

She sat up and pulled Shane to sit up as well. She teased Shane about his hardened cock and she asked him whether can she see it as she hasnt seen a cock for a very long time and also never see a caucasian cock before, knn lies again! Shane said to her he cant possibly pulled out his cock for her to see in the public, but she assured him its safe as that spot is very quiet and already 4am plus in the morning.
Shane still pretended to be hesistant but Many was so horny to see his cock that she used both her hands to cup his both cheeks and gave him a kiss on his forehead. She told him since hes such a gentleman,she will grant him 5 wishes if he shows her his cock. Shane asked her is she joking or for real,she said just for him and she will not resist any of his wishes. She finally fell for his tricks!
He slowly unzipped his pants while seated on the stairs and pulled out his cock from his underwear and out came his super long and hairy cock. Mandy looked at it with her horny look and commented that its a beautiful cock. She grabbed hold of his cock and started to masterbate for him but he stopped her immediately. He told her his cock must be savoured deliciously, she caught the hint. She ordered him to stand up and Shane did, and she slowly but surely stuffed the whole cock into her mouth. She blew it for a few seconds and began to lick every inch of his cock like licking a lollipop. Shane totally enjoyed it.
He eventually stopped her and pretended again by saying he shouldnt have asked her to do that. She bought his tricks by saying she only did it for him since he hasnt had it for a long time. He then held her up to face him and he hugged her tight,with his hardened cock sandwiched between them.
They hugged for quite some time,with Shane stroking her hair and kissing her forehead and cheek at times and Mandy groping his ass like a hungry tigress.
Old 28-01-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mandy started to to seduce him by licking his ear and caressing his cock again and she showed him her seductive face and asked him whether she is hot or not. Shane just replied yesh she is hot and told her he cannot take it already, can she grant him his 1st wish, but instead of saying yes, she pretended and said what 1st wish? when did she say she will grant him wishes. Shane still acting, said he damn long never see a hot woman asshole already, can he see hers?(I told him about her asshole and the game we played).
Mandy just pushed him away seductively and said no way will he has a chance to see. Shane then sat down on the stairs pretending to feel angry.
Upon seeing him sat down, she moved to stand in front of him and sayang his face. Then She started to dance sluttily in front of him trying to seduce him. She turned herself around until her back was facing him and she gyrate her ass in front of him and slowly pulled up her skirt to show half her bare ass.
Shane got excited and pulled up her skirt more to reveal her whole bare ass. She turned her head around and asked him why is he so naughty and he replied that she is even naughtier by not wearing any undies, why is that so?he questioned her. She merely looked at him and smiled and she looked away while stuffed her ass right into the front of his face. She totally forgot that just a few hours the 3 angmos had whipped her ass with their belts so there were visible whip marks on her ass. I could see so clearly,not to mention Shane. He grabbed hold of her ass and started to squeeze hard. She let out an ouch sound and he asked her who whipped her till like that, but she lied that it wasnt whip marks, just gstring marks. WTF! Lame excuse. He never stopped squeezing but Mandy was already shivering in pain as she was even still in her heels. He asked her is it painful,she replied no, just a lil cold thats why she shivered. Mandy is someone wants face and she will deny till the truth is out.
Shane kept squeezing her ass as hard as he could and Mandy started to moan in pain but she didnt stop him. He told her to bend her body forward more so that her ass can protrude in the air just nice for his face.Mandy said ok and did as told but she did more for him. She bent her whole body forward till her hands touches the ground and lifted her ass high up for him.
Then Shane said thank you and helped himself with her ass crack. she didnt say a word but constantly looked at him from that angle. He began to prive open her asscrack to the widest and before he could see her asshole, Mandy quickly bent backwards and sat onto him. Both of them stunbled onto the ground before they recompose themselves and sat up on the stairs.
Old 28-01-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

With Mandy seated in front of him, Shane wasted no time in teasing her back, saying that he saw her asshole already, so big and black , like had been analed before many times. But she lied that its big bcos she gave birth to Pinky,thats why. He said how to believe that, theres fresh stretch mark on her asshole like it was just recently that she got analed. she brushed him off by telling him dont be silly, she so long dont have anyone already how to anal, and Shane asked her can he try. She just giggled and said that's disgusting! Knn!
Shane started bombarding her questions about her life which I already told him , and she rejected all the claims, she said she had been single and lonely after her divorce with her husband, so Shane asked her about me, since I came home with her. She said Im merely a normal guy friend, nothing much! CB!
He asked her got date other guys she said no, she had been very dry for years!NB! Lies,Lies,Lies!
Shane asked her so why now she wana seduced him, especially she knew he is her daughter's friend, she said she did not, just that she wanted to reward him for being gentleman. And he asked her how is she gona reward him? She replied she already did by dancing for him and sucking for him, and also letting him see her ass which no other guys have seen before! yeah right!
Old 29-01-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Shane of course doesnt believe her as I have fore warned him of her lies already. He just pretended to believe her and told her he was so lucky, but can he be luckier to see her breasts as well.
Mandy turned her head to kiss his cheek and sat properly in front of him and leaned her head back against his body. Catching the hint, Shane slowly cupped her big breasts and squeezing them making her to start moaning softly.
He slided his hand into her dress and began cupping her bare breasts and squeezing them occasionally touching the nipples. I could see Mandy getting horny as she closed her eyes and frown and bit her lips trying to control herself.
Shane wasted no time in tuning her nipples softly, tickling both her nipples till they become hard and Mandy started to go crazy. She held u her both hands and cupped them behind Shane's head and started giving out "Ahhhhh Ohhhh" sounds. Shane began to tease her by questioning her whether she cannot take it already. She didnt answer him but continue to moan and kept kicking her legs. Shane laughed at her saying why she cannot take it anymore yea? She turned her head to look at him and tried to kiss him on his lip but he avoided her. He turned her head around and started to put another hand in and caress her nipples and breasts. He kept doing the same action for a good 10 minutes and Mandy had started to turn into a cfm face, moaning louder and told him not to stop.She soon put down her hands behind his head and grabbed his both hands with hers. She shivered in her speech and told her shes cumming, but Shane continued to fondle her breasts and nipples.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

While both of them were engaged in their activities, someone walked past and caught them in the act. Shane saw him but continued as he wanted to make Mandy awkward. He lowered his face to hers and started kissing her which Mandy did likewise. The guy just stood aside to watch without making any noise. The silly Mandy still enjoyed herself with Shane's caressing her nipples and knowing the guy was watching at the side, Shane purposely lifted Mandy's dress upwards until her pussy can be seen. I could see that guy smiling to himself, enjoying the free show as well as free viewing of Mandy's pussy.
Shane spreaded her legs wide so her pussy totally exposed to that guy. Shane began fingering her pussy and I could hear the watery sound coming out from her pussy, Im sure that guy can hear too.
Shane fingered her till she cannot take it and she broke off from their kiss and moaned out loud. Just when she was doing that, she saw the guy looking at her, and she got shocked. She tried to pull out Shane's fingers but he continued to finger her. She was so embarrassed that she begged Shane to stop and pulled down her dress with his fingers still inside her pussy. Shane ignored her plea and continued, and while she was embarrased, she enjoyed it by moaning out louder and she turned her head sideways in order to avoid that guy's look.
This time she was totally embarrassed! Serve her right!
Old 04-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow what a story.
Old 06-02-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Mother and daughter

Fictitious right ?
Old 07-02-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Fictitious right ?
It's a real story
Old 07-02-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Europarapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, more please
Old 08-02-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europarapa View Post
Very nice story bro, more please
Sure bro, past few days was very busy.. will update soon!
Old 09-02-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Shane continued his act till Mandy really moaned out loud this time. The guy began to giggle and showed Shane the thumbs up sign. Shane used his left hand to lift her dress up again and her whole hairy front part can be seen by the 3 of us(including me from upstairs).
Mandy was engrossed in her enjoyment till she did not realise what Shane had done. She just shut her eyes to enjoy his fingering, not noticing that the guy has already stood a few metres in front of her. The guy started to make wof whistles at her and she then realised the guy was standing in front watching her private parts. She scolded the guy and shouted at his to move away, but the guy whipped out his phone to take pictures of her bare private part and then rushed off laughing. Mandy started to stand up and she turned around to criticise Shane for not protecting her. Shane stood up as well and he turned her around to face him. He told her she was the one who wanted fun with him so why not let others enjoy their fun. He started to tell her that he knew of her dark secrets and she had just been ganged fucked much earlier before.
To her horror, she demanded to know how did he know of this as she and the other 3 guys were at a far and secluded place. Shane called out to me and asked me to appear. Mandy was horrified to see me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1