The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

I told Mandy I saw exactly what happened and told Shane She is such a big liar, she was totally embarrassed. She tried to run away with her heels but Shane pulled her back towards him. Shane told her he was also acting just now and now its payback time for her, since she so like to be gang fucked, why not have 3some with me as well. I havent done it before and I like the idea. Without letting Mandy think further, he carried her up and told me to follow him. We walked down the stairs to the lift and we went down. He asked me where I parked my car and I showed him it was just in front. With Mandy in his arms, he walked with me to my car and he carried her to the backseat and he sat beside her. He said to me to drive to his place and he gave me the direction. And I drove off with them seated behind.
Mandy kept quiet after being embarrassed by us and Shane kept taunting her, pointing me out as her fuck mate and she should talk to me. Mandy just turned her head sideways, not looking at him or me. But Shane did not let her off. He pulled her head around and stuffed her head in front to face me. Then he asked me to kiss her. I joked to him she just suck his cock, I dont wana smell of his sperm inside my mouth. He laughed and high fived to me, then pulled her body back towards him and told me that then he shall kiss her. And he did. At first I thought Mandy would resist, but she did not. The bitch just sticked out her tongue and they had their french kiss in my back seat.I only looked at my mirror to enjoy.
He began to pressed her down on my back seat and started licking her nipples, making her moan again. She moaned so loud that I could not tahan and I kept looking behind, very hard to concentrate driving.
Then Shane pulled out his cock and started to use it to caress her pussy without putting it in. The fucking bitch pleaded with him to put it in,citing that the rubbing caused her estasy and she couldnt take it anymore, she wanted him to fuck her. But Shane once again just placed his cock around her pussy.
Then He asked Mandy to ask for my permission to let him fuck her in my car. And Mandy did. I feel my ego grow cause the bitch actually begged me to let her get fucked in my car. I decided to play games on her, telling her I will let her get fucked by Shane but I want my turn after that, she agreed immediately without thinking. BItch!
Shane still not inserting and she begged and begged him. Her bitchy moans made my cock real hard and its so nice to hear her keep begging!
Old 09-02-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

My phone rang suddenly and I saw that it was Pinky.I immediately picked up the call and she asked me whether her mom is with me. Mandy was still begging Shane,without even noticing I was on the phone. Pinky heard her mother's voice and asked me what was happening and I told her exactly. She didnt believe me and I put on video call mode and placed my phone towards Mandy and Shane. Although it was dark behind, Pinky could still see Mandy enjoying and moaning. Pinky told Shane to stop but he told her its Mandy who asked him to fuck her. Mandy realised too late and she was toi embarrassed to face her daughter as she turned her head sideways again but not long later,started moaning as Shane penetrated his cock slowly into the opening of her pussy.Pinky was furious and demanded him to stop, however Mandy told him to insert more and asked Pinky to hang up.As the couple started to fuck, i talked to Pinky on the phone and she wanted to know where were we heading to, I told her i could go back to pick her up,and she agreed.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Mother and daughter

winningdreamer
wow nice please share something more I have daily read your stories and also am waiting for the next step
Old 14-02-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
GinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 14-02-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Lazyass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just be honest.. Are you playing with Us or this is actually Real Like I am getting hard after reading this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1