The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What are the odds of winning toto / 4d

As subjected.. which one has higher chance of winning?

Sick of living the poor man's life as im gonna go buy lottery for the first time in my life..

Pls stay on topic guys... i know some of yall will say go upgrade myself.. already did.. no avail... lottery is my last resort..
Old 22-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: What are the odds of winning toto / 4d

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post

Sick of living the poor man's life as im gonna go buy lottery for the first time in my life..

Pls stay on topic guys... i know some of yall will say go upgrade myself.. already did.. no avail... lottery is my last resort..
1) You didn't mention you upgraded what skills.
Viable Skillset
Blue collared: Heavy forklifts, Crane Operator White collared: Paralegal, Nurse
Lazy to upgrade: Get a 2nd job

2) Only 1 party will be rich for certain, the company that sells you the lottery

3) Emigrate / Work overseas

4) Rob a bank via online or physical.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
1) You didn't mention you upgraded what skills.
Viable Skillset
Blue collared: Heavy forklifts, Crane Operator White collared: Paralegal, Nurse
Lazy to upgrade: Get a 2nd job

2) Only 1 party will be rich for certain, the company that sells you the lottery

3) Emigrate / Work overseas

4) Rob a bank via online or physical.
5) a. If young gal, marry minister's son or become minister's 小三
b. If young boy, go for ops then goto previous step
Old 22-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro
who not sick of poor man life?
the world got billions of people, not just you sick of that
But have to warn you. Gambling is not the way out really.
Buy first time is ok. Probably will have some beginner's luck.
Not dont depend on gambling as a way out.

Last edited by fallen11; 24-01-2021 at 12:01 AM.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
bro
who not sick of poor man life?
the whole got billions of people, not just you sick of that
But have to warn you. Gambling is not the way out really.
Buy first time is ok. Probably will have some beginner's luck.
Not dont depend on gambling as a way out.
Thanks for the heads up bro..

Nola just so sick of the rat race.. forever cannot catch up, so try luck lor..

But back to topic, i think the angbao draw might be coming for toto. toto chance got higher thn 4d mah? Was thinking maybe whack abit money go in
Old 23-01-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's very difficult to strike 4d/toto. If u are good, maybe can break even. If u are normal just like the rest of the Samsters here, u might lose everytime without striking at all.

Greed is the root of all evil and sometimes ppl dun have good financial management.

It's never easy to look for patterns in 4d. Just forget it if u play and lose continuously. If u can win, okay. If u lose, dun lose too much until no money left.

As for toto, best is ibet. Impossible to look at the pattern. Maybe others can do it.

In conclusion, it's never easy to win singaporepools money. And do not play 4d/toto when having a very lousy day.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Statistically, the odds of striking the Group 1 prize is 1 in 14 million (13.983 million, to be exact. Just Google - 49 numbers choose 6). Each combination costs a dollar, you can choose your poison

Personally I buy System Roll, but that is not cheap, $44 per pop. I buy only on Cascade Draws when the Group 1 prize must be won, if not it is distributed to the subsequent groups. So there will be no rollover.

4-D is 1 in 10,000 but the payout is a lot lower.

Amongst the lottery games, the best "bang for the buck", if you can call it that - is to buy 100 running numbers for Singapore Sweep. That costs $300, but you have a guaranteed $52 return because you confirm strike all the 2D numbers. So the question is, whether your 100 running numbers are lucky enough to strike any of the other prizes from the 3.5 million tickets issued. The "lowest" prize you can win after the 2D prizes are Participation Prizes which are $1000

Both are super long shots that you should not count on, buy a bit within budget. Suggest you open a Singapore Pools Account and set your monthly limit to an amount you can afford. Whenever you login into the SPools account it tells you two things - how much you've bet so far and how much you've been paid. If you track this number over one year you will realize how much your gambling have contributed to charitable causes.

All that being said, recognize 2 things:

1. Hoping to get rich through lottery is literally one in 13.9 million. For Sweep, it is 1 in 3.5 million. The odds are not good.

2. Bet small, and enjoy the feeling of hopefulness. Being a bit older now I recognize the benefit of living in hope so I cannot say that it is totally bad to buy lottery. Just don't bank all your hopes on it.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried learning trading stock market or forex? Since you are going to venture into gambling might as well try your hand in this. Its a recession proof, age proof skill that all should go try.. though chances of eventual success is slim.. But then the same can be said of 4d and toto
Old 24-01-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

But back to topic, i think the angbao draw might be coming for toto. toto chance got higher thn 4d mah? Was thinking maybe whack abit money go in
ya i can feel you
i'm also one of those sick of work life. Shit bosses destroying my career no matter how hard i work.
4d of course higher chance.
Its 1: 10,000
prize also lower
toto is 1: 5million and above. Prize higher.
I can tell you based on chance and cost, is sure lose.
There is no easy way to make money. Some people are just lucky but dont depend on it.
Higher toto prize also mean a lot more people buy. Mostly will have > 1 winner and share prize. Seen a few times before such big draws many winner, end up each person only got 1m+ instead of 10m for 1 winner. Even got each winner get < 1m one ok
in life you want to succeed, have dues to pay first. The only difference is who paid for you?
Those guaranteed winners in life are the ones with rich lao beis.
Its not like money fall from sky for their family. They paid their dues. The lao bei paid for it only.
and in life. No use keep comparing to someone. You'll never be the top. What matters more is that you are happy with it. Dont aim to please others. Its your own life and you can never please everyone.
You happy is enough, really.

Last edited by fallen11; 24-01-2021 at 12:09 AM. Reason: What
Old 24-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Work is more of interaction with ppl, less of work capability. Only if u work long enough in the company. Too many foreign talents who speak weird languages and do things not the normal way. The worst one is the village girl forget this forget that, bring her maid culture, cannot help, gives burden to others, cannot speak/write, really a bore and not good looking. This is not the worst, however it's best not to talk further.

4d wise, I recently not playing and really not good at predicting nowadays. 3 years ago, i talked to my ex-colleague about earning side income, he said all sorts of toxic things. Then I played world cup soccer, lost $800. Then i played 4d, starting lose, miss one digit. First win $440, then $1660, $800, then couple of small wins. I gave my parents $1k for their savings. Got one month i win $500, lost $500. I talked to my ex-colleague about winning $440. He said, will lose all money to sgpools if everytime play, might as well toto. He is not gambler btw. Anyway, i recover all my losses from my world cup.

In conclusion.
1) Never listen to your close frens, samsters here and the admin here for advice. All of what i read, they really have no answers to their own problems.
2) No need to share to ppl about your winnings and losses. Gambling is a vice, some ppl like to listen, some dun, and sometimes it can be a religious topic. Might as well talk about other topics, even if it is uninteresting.
3) Be independent, dun depend on others if u face hardships and toxic comments. Take a break, then continue later
Old 24-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

thanks fellow samster for your advises!

really appreciate it
Old 24-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

why such a bleak view. Toto is 1 in 49million. 4D is 1 in 10k.

lol. Work hard, upgrade and repeat.

Money dont come easy. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
why such a bleak view. Toto is 1 in 49million. 4D is 1 in 10k.

lol. Work hard, upgrade and repeat.

Money dont come easy. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
life hasnt been good bah, thats why..

idk why i feel that toto easier to win thou.. 4d u 3 numbers tio u also win nothing correct? im surprised by this stats
Old 25-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Have you tried learning trading stock market or forex? Since you are going to venture into gambling might as well try your hand in this. Its a recession proof, age proof skill that all should go try.. though chances of eventual success is slim.. But then the same can be said of 4d and toto
is there any good stock trading or forex? i am keen to study this and stop on 4d and toto too

losing money weekly
Old 25-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Statistically, the odds of striking the Group 1 prize is 1 in 14 million (13.983 million, to be exact. Just Google - 49 numbers choose 6). Each combination costs a dollar, you can choose your poison

Personally I buy System Roll, but that is not cheap, $44 per pop. I buy only on Cascade Draws when the Group 1 prize must be won, if not it is distributed to the subsequent groups. So there will be no rollover.

4-D is 1 in 10,000 but the payout is a lot lower.

Amongst the lottery games, the best "bang for the buck", if you can call it that - is to buy 100 running numbers for Singapore Sweep. That costs $300, but you have a guaranteed $52 return because you confirm strike all the 2D numbers. So the question is, whether your 100 running numbers are lucky enough to strike any of the other prizes from the 3.5 million tickets issued. The "lowest" prize you can win after the 2D prizes are Participation Prizes which are $1000

Both are super long shots that you should not count on, buy a bit within budget. Suggest you open a Singapore Pools Account and set your monthly limit to an amount you can afford. Whenever you login into the SPools account it tells you two things - how much you've bet so far and how much you've been paid. If you track this number over one year you will realize how much your gambling have contributed to charitable causes.

All that being said, recognize 2 things:

1. Hoping to get rich through lottery is literally one in 13.9 million. For Sweep, it is 1 in 3.5 million. The odds are not good.

2. Bet small, and enjoy the feeling of hopefulness. Being a bit older now I recognize the benefit of living in hope so I cannot say that it is totally bad to buy lottery. Just don't bank all your hopes on it.
bet for fun ok la.. set a target lor.

per week lose 100 stop liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1