The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 08-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 28347 / Power: 36
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot 1.7m Model Body ✨💎 Adeline 💎✨

About Adeline
We could not believe our luck when we met Adeline, OMG, once again, our bros here are in luck! In front of us was an absolutely beautiful, stunning, hot and tall babe who looks like she just descended from the heavens. Not only is Adeline pretty, but she is also blessed with a 1.7 metre height with long slender hands and legs. Holy shit, Adeline is definitely one of the hottest ladies that we have met before since we started VPremium! Adeline also comes highly recommended by our Vietnam agent who described her as one of the most beautiful, stunning yet service oriented ladies he has ever met. A session with Adeline means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is one of the best in the business today. She will play with you, she will tease you, she will meow you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Adeline is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Adeline
Height: 170cm
Weight: 48kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34C/24/34
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$280/1/1 (New customer)
$260/1/1 (Regular customers)
Language: Basic English
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Monday 8th March 2021
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

Special Note: Please take note that Adeline is only available for booking by our regulars for this week. No new customers will be allowed to book Adeline till further notice. We apologize to all new customers in advance on this. Cheers.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

For more photos & videos on Adeline, please search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel. Special mention: Adeline has been certified HIV and Syphillis-Free with report available on-site from her upon request.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
banditchin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot 1.7m Model Body ✨💎 Adeline ��✨

Verification
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

banditchin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 09-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

karkatkura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot 1.7m Model Body ✨💎 Adeline ��✨

Verification
Old 09-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
calvinbay999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 09-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

calvinbay999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 11-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

YY2288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 11-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Verification
Old 11-03-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Verification
Old 11-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

DJPVD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 13-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Blacktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 14-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Merlion24 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerlion24 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMerlion24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot 1.7m Model Body ✨💎 Adeline 💎✨

Verification
Old 15-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 28347 / Power: 36
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot 1.7m Model Body ✨💎 Adeline 💎✨

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely 1st FRs for Adeline from the past week! She's a real gem, isn't she, tall, pretty, slim and super gorgeous! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Adeline, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great week ahead!

Super hot, gorgeous, tall and slim Adeline is available this week from 15th to 21st March 2021 only! Adeline will be with us for a very short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot & top service gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 16-03-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old 15-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Andreas10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 15-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

demonho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1