The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Should i buy a 3 rm resale with my father?

Yr dad does not sound like the rational type or someone that tresures the relationship with you. For your own peace of mind, do not get involved with him. HDB flats are very long commitments.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
TenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTenSanYi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Imagine fighting everyday for small stuffs with your father? Negative force will bring you down further and even affect your work & health.

I have seen many people getting poorer and poorer, not because they are lazy but simply the stress from families and NOK pull them down. These people eventually lose their job and start blaming governments but not themselves on their poor decision making.

You know your father is fuck up and you still want to live with him and his gf? is as good as shooting yourself in the foot or ah tiongs saying "No zuo no die why you try? 不作不死"
Old 26-02-2021, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, thanks for sharing this. I personally feel ur father is making use of you... Ultimately he will have to choose between u or his gf... Frm the way he has abandoned you before i think very very likely he will choose his gf... You have the right to reject your dad, but the reason sld be because u need to protect yourself. If you're thinking of buying the property with ur dad maybe can talk to a relative whom u trust? Someone in the family that can help u if all goes south between u and ur dad.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I say buy. Your father has no money to fully pay for the house on his own. So he needs you in to stretch the loan into affordable monthly instalments. He also realised he has no chance to get a 2 room flat bto if he has used up his 2 chances at subsidised housing. No one else he can own a house with. With you using your cpf, the monthly cash instalments are more affordable when it is split between the two of you. Just buy under Joint ownership so that he has no option to Will away his share.

Right now, you are moving around with relatives. Living out of other people's kindness, I think you are better off owning a flat despite all the potential problems you may face. Your father is just horny and wants face in front of his auntie gfs. Just play along. Soon, he will be old and penniless.. Which auntie wants him then?

So what if there is a loan when he passes on? He will be contributing to the initial down payment and on-going monthly instalment right? You can always rent out his room to earn a rental income which can be used to pay off the mortgage. Older flats tend to be located in better locations. Somehow I think the area is circuit road or toa payoh.

As for your Thai gf, gfs come and go. Unless there are plans to marry within 1 year, don't need to factor in their views lah.
Just to add on, I think what you mean is the manner of holding the flat, meaning TS and his father should be getting the flat under a 'Joint Tenancy' in which the ownership of the flat is automatically transfer to the surviving co-owner.

All fair and good, the key point is father of TS must agree to it, if not it don't work.

The other thing is there is a way to get round this. In the event, the father marry his latest gf, he then can transfer his ownership to his new wife while still alive. It can be done, and I have seen it happened.

TS then will have to be contend living with his new stepmother...
Old 26-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
TS mentioned the "potential" step mom already got HDB liao.

So one way to faster get a flat is still just "borrowing" his father name on paper only. He must "seduce" his father with the idea that father no need pay a single cent but the flat "verbally agreed" is belong to to TS 100%. And TS must ensure the whole purchase and subsequent instalment is 100% pay by TS only.

Then during the signing for the purchase the HDB officer will ask TS choose Joint Tenancy or Tenancy in common. That one TS really need to think hard the pros and cons.

if TS need to use his father CPF or money or father need to help pay the instalment then complicate a bit liao.
Yes and no bro funboi, the potential stepmother have her own 3-rm flat, according to TS her father and daughters are staying in the 2 bedrooms. There is nothing to stop her from transferring her flat to her daughters and ask for the share belonging to TS's father. That is even if TS's father agreed initially to go under 'joint tenancy'.

If you read the first post of TS, I think he expect his old man to pay for part of the flat, remember when I suggested for him to get a resale flat under the non-citizen spouse scheme, he said it was not worth buying?

So I don't think the timing is not significant to him but the cost is.

From what I see, the only pro with buying with his old man is lesser cost for TS and con? Maybe next time the potential stepmother will live in the flat (even after her husband died) and if TS wants to upgrade or rent out his room? Forget it.
Old 28-02-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, was busy the last few days and didnt have time to login and check the responses. really appreciated the responses from u guys

i was reading thru some replies and i realised i forgot to add in some points

1.) my dad will be paying all of the cash extras, i am only paying with CPF ONLY

2.) should there be any situation (eg. big fall out with father) few years down the road and if i decide to move out (let's say we are under joint tenant scheme), is it possible to withdraw out my name along with my cpf to buy another flat together with my wife next time? (foreign spouse scheme as mentioned by fellow samster here)

3.) after reading all the replies here, i'll be going with joint tenant instead of tenant-in-common.
Old 28-02-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
3. Since your experience with your dad is like non existent anymore, how you ever thought if he would do something funny to your wife? Filming.... touching..... rape. Even fathers can do that to own daughters nowadays, what about a daughter in law which he doesnt feel to have a relation to? How much do you know him?

4. Next time you have baby how? Hows your dad like? Doesnt sound like he's some good man (sorry). Your baby cry & cry in the middle of every night, waking up the whole house. Will your dad be that understanding enough to endure all of it?
yes bro i also worry about point 3 and 4. point 3 mostly as my wife-to-be will be home the whole day and my dad only work night time... wife-to-be told me she know what to do as i ever shared this thought with her before.
Old 28-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
yes bro i also worry about point 3 and 4. point 3 mostly as my wife-to-be will be home the whole day and my dad only work night time... wife-to-be told me she know what to do as i ever shared this thought with her before.
I dont know how much you know or trust your dad.
But never share something important like property, with someone you cant trust. If it eventually turns out fine, its because you were lucky.
Dont leave such things to luck.
Old 28-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No such thing as withdraw name from HDB. Yr dad must buy out your share at the minimum amt of " CPF used + accrued interest"

If dad not on talking terms... even getting a worst case HDB rental flat is going to be a very interesting conversation with the HDB officer.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
Things has not been going well in life for me..28yo this year with a thai gf, monthly income only 2.5k before cpf

Father has "abandon" me since i was 15 and i have been moving, staying around with my relatives like soccer ball.. move here and there since 15 till now, i don't really like the idea of renting out cus very expensive, so i thick skin abit stay with relatives

Recently father divorce with his latest girl and just sold his flat and came to me say want buy a 3 rm resale with me. I was happy about it cus after so long i can finally have my own roof over my head and with my name in the hdb i can maybe get my thai gf a long term visa easily.

Relationship has never always been great between me and my dad.. since young i have despited him for not giving me an actual roof over me, just throw me one side only.. and always go find mistress before he divorce with my mum.. wasnt home all the time..

once a few years back i had been chased out by one drug addicted relative i asked if i can go stay with him and his new wife he say need to ask wife first, after that it was a no... very sad to hear that.. instead he got me a roof at my granduncle place, the place is very rundown.. i bobian have to put up with it..

things turned sour after that, cus granduncle dont usually turn on lights at night cus he wanna save electricity.. i offered to pay for electricity but he dont want my money.. i also feel paiseh to turn on lights if he didnt accept my money also.. after that i moved out after another relative from my mum side offered me a place to stay.

Now back to present day.. father recently just divorced with the girl and ask me to buy flat with me.. i am happy cus can get my own roof after so many years of putting up with other people..... i can also get a long term visa for my gf easier now! but then again, my relationship with him isnt always the best...

Recently got one viewing... he bought his new gf along with us.. and he goes something along that "when we view the flat, i must like, you must like, aunty must also like" i was like... what the fuck? Why must she like? I didnt even ask my gf if she likes or not...

Viewing time got to know that i cant use all my cpf to pay cus the flat dont last me till i am 95yo.... called up cpf they say can but need to pay cash monthly if wanna use finish my cpf... i told my dad this is not feasible plan.. what if one day he pass away and i have to tank his share as well if i have a family of my own?

He turns to me and scold me asked, what do i mean by that? Says i mean he has to pay finish the loan before he die for me.. wtf? I didnt mean that... he twisted my words...

Next

his bday, he told me the new gf daughter bought him dinner to repay him cus he gave her 1k to helped her out with her financial difficulty period.. another wtf moment as he nvr gave me a single cent before, his money his problem, i also dont gian his money as i have my own too.. i am just dissapointed how come he can treat other people daughter so nicely but treat his own son like dirt.. many of the ad hoc things i did for him he never see with in his eyes...

I am really at lost here, is there anyone that managed to read finish till here able to tell me if i should buy or dont buy with him

Gf was telling me to buy
real life friends some say buy some say dont buy, wait till 35 years old buy own flat...

I really wanna tio this week toto first prize and get my own place...
Think better to register your marriage here,and if get a child register here as Singapore citizen then no problem applying under non-citizens spouse scheme if u still under 35,years old,better get your own I can forsee many problems if you buy jointly with your old man
Old 01-03-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
i edit a bit.

My understanding is.
1. TS and his father no HDB thats why wana buy one.
2. TS father GF have HDB and the gf have daughter.

So if lets say the father GF wana transfer her HDB to her daughter? Also must see 1.if the daughter old enough or not mah to complete the transfer. Also must see 2.if the daughter alone can finance it unless its fully paid liao esp. if CPF is involved. Or the father GF HDB 3.originally also just use the mother name on paper only and the daughter alone is 100% financing it.

IF lets say TS really buy the HDB with father liao under co-payment/instalment under JT or even TIC. The only way the father GF can ask for a share of that NEWLY purchase HDB while everyone is alive, the first condition is for her to confirm she can remove her name from her existing HDB first.

To ask for TS father share of the HDB also not so straight forward cuz any add/change in ownership must go through both TS and his father approval then can happen especially under JT.

Its same sale of the HDB, without both approval, also no easy way to add the father GF name into the flat.

If they bring the matter to court also no guarantee the father GF (married liao) confirm can add her name into the NEWLY purchased HDB. Unless TS father keng say he is unemployed and unable to pay the initial agreed monthly share of his instalment. Ah` then thats different story liao.

But then cuz its JT so TS can jiak the the father instalment % over and say actually no need to add new name into it one. But if the father stop paying it then TS will siong lah but then TS can counter a court case saying nvm since cannot settle right? FINE! SELL THE HDB AWAY! 55555 你可以初一?我也可以十五!you dare to add her name in, I also dare not to pay my share of the instalment. Ask the father and his new wife buy over or open market sell sua!!!! 5555 come worst leh sell back to HDB each go own ways liao.

Anything that can settle by law and court is easy lah. Difficult is pah si buay zao? 请神容易送神难
My understanding is a little different from yours bro. It happened to someone I knew, what happened was the father wanted to safeguard the interest of his new wife.
In the event he passed on, his son can kick his stepmother out after taking over the complete ownership, that was the argument presented. Of course the circumstances was not exactly the same as TS.

But I agreed 请神容易送神难, I mean TS is not exactly having a easy life then why add more problems?
Old 01-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
You need to define cash extras in details. e.g. initial fees etc in cash, will not use his CPF at all during the signing of HDB and subsequently NO instalment by him.

Alternatively, you stick with your father for the 3rm flat first till you married and with your wife name when she can work in sg or together buy HDB with you. Then you convince him sell the flat and go for BTO with your wife. From 3rm resale sold convert to 4rm BTO should be just nice especially with the financing part.

Then you tell your dad he's welcome to stay with you as occupier status.
cash as in the COV for the resale flat we gonna buy, add in my CPF and his and also including our loan.

as mentioned in one of my previous replies, i cannot use all my CPF to pay for the flat as resale flats are too old to last me till i'm 95yo.. so if i insist to use finish my CPF for this flat's payment, i can't use CPF to pay for the monthly loan payment, have to use cash.

so my father say got 2 options. first, we buy down first thn pay by cash (all he settle, i no need pay) thn go MP appeal see can use CPF or not. if die die cannot thn he say he will settle all the monthly loan payment till his last breath. after that, i'll carry the burden

also a good point bro funboi, i was also thinking of using this flat as a tool for me to get my wife-to-be a PR first after that buy a 4rm BTO with the sales profit of the resales. i think should be able to convince him
Old 01-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
My understanding is a little different from yours bro. It happened to someone I knew, what happened was the father wanted to safeguard the interest of his new wife.
In the event he passed on, his son can kick his stepmother out after taking over the complete ownership, that was the argument presented. Of course the circumstances was not exactly the same as TS.

But I agreed 请神容易送神难, I mean TS is not exactly having a easy life then why add more problems?
ya i get the what u guys mean, stating the worst case scenario and all.. but i guess i really bobian..

cant be staying with relatives till im 35 (not sure if im able to get the BTO Queue too) to get my own flat.. living out of their kindness.. somemore they very old already.. donno can last till when
Old 02-03-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you know how much CPF your dad have?
Ya, why lei?
Old 02-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Save your money, just bum around other people house for as cheap as possibleuntil u reach 35 to buy your own hdb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1