The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
constant urge to pee.. not uti and not anxiety, its oab!

so like all chiongsters here i have had my fair share with close brushes of stds.

one common aliment i had was this constant urge to pee. initially i thought it was uti. but when the tests came back clear, some doctor told me i was just anxious about the encounter causing the urge to pee. this was even in another bros forum posts.

but i was not.

eventually a doctor suspected i have something called "overactive bladder" and i was recommended to a urologist. after many tests and scan to rule out other stuff, i was diagnosed with OAB. oab is hard to diagnose and it is usually through process of elimination. for me it was difficult to fix. my urologist said my condition was quite serious.

looking back, there were more than once i have had symptoms for oab which i either shrugged off or mistaken for uti.
my symptoms were constant urge to pee and a pressure feeling in my bladder. i also woke up more than once a night to pee.

but it is more or less under control now. i am taking daily medication for it.

putting this out there and hope it helps someone! when u google oab it seems like a female-only problem. but i can assure you its not. fyi i am below 40 and male and not overweight. so it can happen to anyone! i personally suspect its due to my over pcc during my younger days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1