The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Boysnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
For those stuck in SGP who miss LS style service..... please be informed there are a few LS style spas that have sprouted in various part of SGP.

MO is similar to LS and almost all the masseuses are vietbus. Entrance fee is $50 + $100 topup for full service (45 min)..... may need to top up if overshoot the 45 min timing.

Each spa has average 5-10 ladies.... you select from photos when making booking by phone or can ask for parade if you walk in. Choose your lady... make payment and go to room (actually partition by curtains only and mattress on floor) to wait for your lady.

First 20 mins lady will give you good decent massage then go shower (no have shower in room but bathe in common bathroom at rear of spa). Lady will either wash you and some will shower together with you. Return to room and lady strip naked and start sensual..... most will do hj/bbbj with cim.... and some will go all the way to fj if have chemistry with her (no chemistry nevermind if have yusoff ishak to spare also accepted). Take note of the timing coz the ladies dun as the shop will earn more if you overshoot the time. $20 for every 15min block.

Once unloaded..... you proceed to wash up on your own while the lady clean up and prepare the room for next customer. If you wish to have lady personal contact..... make sure you ask her inside the room..... coz if outside in common area.... they are only allowed to give out the shop number or wechat which is monitored by the boss/reception.

Although a bit expensive at $150..... it is better than nothing since we all cannot travel to JB at the moment.
Kudos to the OKTs for bringing JB style cheonging to us in SGP.
Bro can share contact? Please
Old 20-12-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

So many bros asking for contact?
Actually no need to ask..... there are so many spas open in SG now and it is common knowledge that happy endings is available.
9 out of 10 spas do offer specials although they all claim to be clean joints. Look for those joints that employ vietbu masseuses if you looking for more than hj..... vietbus are the ones offering LS style in SG.... cbj/bbbj/cim easily available and some can fj too if you have chemistry or fat wallet.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
For those stuck in SGP who miss LS style service..... please be informed there are a few LS style spas that have sprouted in various part of SGP.

MO is similar to LS and almost all the masseuses are vietbus. Entrance fee is $50 + $100 topup for full service (45 min)..... may need to top up if overshoot the 45 min timing.

Each spa has average 5-10 ladies.... you select from photos when making booking by phone or can ask for parade if you walk in. Choose your lady... make payment and go to room (actually partition by curtains only and mattress on floor) to wait for your lady.

First 20 mins lady will give you good decent massage then go shower (no have shower in room but bathe in common bathroom at rear of spa). Lady will either wash you and some will shower together with you. Return to room and lady strip naked and start sensual..... most will do hj/bbbj with cim.... and some will go all the way to fj if have chemistry with her (no chemistry nevermind if have yusoff ishak to spare also accepted). Take note of the timing coz the ladies dun as the shop will earn more if you overshoot the time. $20 for every 15min block.

Once unloaded..... you proceed to wash up on your own while the lady clean up and prepare the room for next customer. If you wish to have lady personal contact..... make sure you ask her inside the room..... coz if outside in common area.... they are only allowed to give out the shop number or wechat which is monitored by the boss/reception.

Although a bit expensive at $150..... it is better than nothing since we all cannot travel to JB at the moment.
Bro, can share where is MO?
Old 08-01-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomteo View Post
Bro, can share where is MO?
MO = Modus Operandi => method of operation lol

That bro was saying the way those spas are operating is similar to Little Saigon.
Old 14-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happy13333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share contact. Tia.
Old 27-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro can share more info? Really missing the LS style...
Old 06-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Any kind soul can share sgp contact? TIA
Old 06-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is JB thread..... for those asking for contacts.... pls go to the SG thread.
Old 08-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Still operate ?
Old 09-03-2021, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Hi bros anyone with such lobangs please share.
$150 is slight ex but worthwhile to relieve the urges!
Old 09-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KFUU is Cool - loads of Potential

Itched now . wan release
Old 09-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Hi bros anyone with such lobangs please share.
$150 is slight ex but worthwhile to relieve the urges!
Hello.... its S$150 and location is in Singapore.
Old 17-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Big Bro, care to share contact please.

Thank in advance...
Old 25-03-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
honeyboytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently I found it very difficult to meet 21, the counter always said she was very busy. Counter always introduced numbers 2 and 12 to me. I tried 12 and felt that the girl was too wild, I mistakenly thought of her as a hungry tiger and pounced on me. Number 2 massage is really not good. Just wanted to find 21, she massaged me feeling very good and b2b very gentle and delicate
Old 26-03-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gofowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyboytan View Post
recently I found it very difficult to meet 21, the counter always said she was very busy. Counter always introduced numbers 2 and 12 to me. I tried 12 and felt that the girl was too wild, I mistakenly thought of her as a hungry tiger and pounced on me. Number 2 massage is really not good. Just wanted to find 21, she massaged me feeling very good and b2b very gentle and delicate
where are they based? LS1 or LS2?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1