The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 17-02-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U all damm funny...salon girls has been around for the longest time...probably since some of your father's era.

Willing buyer willing seller...just like going to flower joint or night club lah.

Cannot get the girl and say the guy stupid on his spending meh?

MTW is a proper salon. Whatever u wana sian or do outside the salon, depends on how long your hand and fingers are ah....

Who are u to comment on people's spending habit? u all can choose to stay at home and pcc what.....who ask u all got down mtw and see those guys liao sore eyes then come here and whine?
A lot of accusation and assumption that leads to wrong conclusion.

If you advocate freedom of spending by telling us its their money who are we to comment how they spend,
then you must accept that the freedom of speech here. Who are you to comment on how we comment?

Salon has been around for the longest time. So?
Last time salon and now the salon is the same?
Gals the same? mentality and behavior same? Everything has changed. Wake up !

How do you come to the conclusion that we cannot get the gal?
If you already know the consequences and the price to pay, will you even want to try to get the gals?
If we didnt try, you cannot say cannot.
It is not we cannot, its we didnt even want to try. Reasons given.

We can stilll PCC and go salon. These 2 things are completely different.
You cannot get the feeling of PCC in a salon and vice versa.
We can still whine and complaint like what you are doing here.
Whats the problem with that?

By the way, sianing them is not how long our hands or fingers are.
You still dont get the point after all these and dare to condemn us.
You think go market and grab vegetables? It is how deep your pocket is.

You interpret our sharing here as whining. There are many brothers here who doesnt know and hopefully they know now and dont spend the hard earn money on wooing these gals. If they still do, its their choice. Then there are those who has too much money and will do even though they know the truth. We are trying to for warn the former.

Dont act lao jiao or hero.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
A lot of accusation and assumption that leads to wrong conclusion.

If you advocate freedom of spending by telling us its their money who are we to comment how they spend,
then you must accept that the freedom of speech here. Who are you to comment on how we comment?

Salon has been around for the longest time. So?
Last time salon and now the salon is the same?
Gals the same? mentality and behavior same? Everything has changed. Wake up !

How do you come to the conclusion that we cannot get the gal?
If you already know the consequences and the price to pay, will you even want to try to get the gals?
If we didnt try, you cannot say cannot.
It is not we cannot, its we didnt even want to try. Reasons given.

We can stilll PCC and go salon. These 2 things are completely different.
You cannot get the feeling of PCC in a salon and vice versa.
We can still whine and complaint like what you are doing here.
Whats the problem with that?

By the way, sianing them is not how long our hands or fingers are.
You still dont get the point after all these and dare to condemn us.
You think go market and grab vegetables? It is how deep your pocket is.

You interpret our sharing here as whining. There are many brothers here who doesnt know and hopefully they know now and dont spend the hard earn money on wooing these gals. If they still do, its their choice. Then there are those who has too much money and will do even though they know the truth. We are trying to for warn the former.

Dont act lao jiao or hero.
Haha did u kana ask to fly kite by mtw girls?

U seems so defensive and even stage me as lao jiao or hero? When ur ID is more senior.

Hahahaha....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-02-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha did u kana ask to fly kite by mtw girls?
U seems so defensive and even stage me as lao jiao or hero? When ur ID is more senior.
Hahahaha....
No, I didn't ask to fly kite because they dont have a chance to do that to me.
I dont have the time and money to splurge on them. We both have our own agendas.
They just wash my hair and massage my neck. I pay and go. I can have better ROI somewhere.
Through the years, we became friends and laugh over the development of the salon scene.

Quote:
Cannot get the girl and say the guy stupid on his spending meh? Who are u to comment on people's spending habit? u all can choose to stay at home and pcc what.....who ask u all got down mtw and see those guys liao sore eyes then come here and whine?
You are attacking with no logical sense and I guess whatever I said will deem as defensive to you.

Quote:
U all damm funny...salon girls has been around for the longest time...probably since some of your father's era.
I didnt bother to check your ID, Base on the way you write, you act and talk like some lao jiao
Old 17-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Based on your analysis, you power should be 100.
DOnt ask me how I know, I just know.
You need deep deep pockets. Trust me.

Even if you have Andy Lau look but poor, you also dont stand a chance.
On the contrary, I think still got chance(sideline at least), particularly if the shuai ge has a charming personality as well. Big problem is how many normal guys without deep pockets have those qualities? Not easy to drive a car while some one else pumps the petrol, particularly when the car is a chiobu gold digger
Old 17-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
On the contrary, I think still got chance(sideline at least), particularly if the shuai ge has a charming personality as well. Big problem is how many normal guys without deep pockets have those qualities? Not easy to drive a car while some one else pumps the petrol, particularly when the car is a chiobu gold digger
Can。小鲜肉. no money also never mind.
The older salon gal like this type. The younger one also like bcos can play mah.
They will dig the 老头子 money来养小白面。You will kena whack by the rich man gang if she happened to be bao by him.

On the other hand, if you have this qualities, you want to hang out with them?
You can have better opportunity outside the salon. No need to wait until they finished work.
Old 17-02-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can。小鲜肉. no money also never mind.
The older salon gal like this type. The younger one also like bcos can play mah.
They will dig the 老头子 money来养小白面。You will kena whack by the rich man gang if she happened to be bao by him.

On the other hand, if you have this qualities, you want to hang out with them?
You can have better opportunity outside the salon. No need to wait until they finished work.
Guess it all depends on the individual.

Players love to play and the harder the challenge the better. All about thrills and what one gets out of it. Le Liaisons Dangeruses

As for "kenna whack", Singapore perhaps safer bah.

Coincidentally today's ST reported case of some jealous lau uncle rich towkay who got people to hurt his young mistress' lover and got jailed for ordering this. But this jealous lau uncle rich towkay seems to have good lawyers, case going back for re-trial on a technicality, that said the conviction might still stand and he goes back to jail for ordering the attack. Saw the mistress's photo, not chio lah but apparently some beauty pageant winner, miss mermaid
Old 18-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cannot get the girl and say the guy stupid on his spending meh?

MTW is a proper salon. Whatever u wana sian or do outside the salon, depends on how long your hand and fingers are ah....

Who are u to comment on people's spending habit? u all can choose to stay at home and pcc what.....who ask u all got down mtw and see those guys liao sore eyes then come here and whine?
It's not cannot get. Sometimes, it's a matter of not worth it. Why on earth do u want spend thousands of dollars on these M'sian salon gals, where the same or less money might get you some really gorgeous local uni SYTs or pretty OLs

U will get higher quality interaction & more intellectual convo with local SYTs too. What u can talk about with these M'sian salon gals- branded bags, K dramas etc? I dated a few out for dinner before and honestly it was boring as hell.

Only old uncles and ah bengs will think they are being very "satki" by burning money on all these salon chicks. Prob using money as a form of inflating their ego.

Dun get so worked up when we criticize these silly spenders ok... unless u happen to be one yourself
Old 18-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
It's not cannot get. Sometimes, it's a matter of not worth it. Why on earth do u want spend thousands of dollars on these M'sian salon gals, where the same or less money might get you some really gorgeous local uni SYTs or pretty OLs

U will get higher quality interaction & more intellectual convo with local SYTs too. What u can talk about with these M'sian salon gals- branded bags, K dramas etc? I dated a few out for dinner before and honestly it was boring as hell.

Only old uncles and ah bengs will think they are being very "satki" by burning money on all these salon chicks. Prob using money as a form of inflating their ego.

Dun get so worked up when we criticize these silly spenders ok... unless u happen to be one yourself
That's exactly what I am trying to tell him
Old 18-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dont have the time and money to splurge on them. We both have our own agendas.
They just wash my hair and massage my neck. I pay and go. I can have better ROI somewhere.
Same here. I am just there to have my hair washed and get a good neck massage. I pay them for their 1 hour service and off I go. I have my own things to do as well. If u want hanky panky, u are better off paying straight for a FL or ML

I noticed it's usually those old uncles and ah bengs who have a lot of time (and spare money) that will linger for hours at the salon, trying to get the attention of the gal by splurging on fat tips and showing off their expensive cars.

From my convo with the gals, they actually find some of these guys annoying too. But I guess to each his own
Old 18-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Today saw a lady wearing full red cheongsam type dress

Very nice ass, face so so only

Anyone know who she is
Old 19-02-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Today saw a lady wearing full red cheongsam type dress

Very nice ass, face so so only

Anyone know who she is
Bro, no head no tail, u saw at mtw?
Old 20-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
angrygugubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Aiya just share experience with others but he thinks we whining and criticizing. Why so sensitive and protective?

Or is it got gf or his own ah girl work inside? If yes then paisehh hor hahah

Anyway people want haolien they money spending thousand of dollar every week on them is their choice lo, me no born in rich family what to do
Old 20-02-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Bro, no head no tail, u saw at mtw?
Oops paiseh, forgot to mention its MTW girl. Saw her crossing the street and my eyes glued to her ass
Old 03-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zxc1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any recommendation who to look for and at which outlet? I'm looking to get a good ear wax removal service, and also to trim my eyebrows. A solid massage on my neck and shoulders would be great too. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
arothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
... So summary, education is not that impt. For gals most impt is being chio. As long as chio, the world is your oyster
so true .... looks are important to make fast $$$

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1