The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 04-02-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

the new small spa shop beside the ramen shop...i saw the "Open" sign blinking this afternoon lunch time...but the lunch time crowd leh...so paiseh if saw colleagues...

anyway, any FR here pls...??

Last edited by satoshi81; 04-02-2021 at 11:07 PM. Reason: type wrongly
Old 04-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by satoshi81 View Post
the new small spa shop beside the ramen shop...i saw the "Open" sign blinking this afternoon lunch time...but the lunch time crowd leh...so paiseh if saw colleagues...

anyway, any FR here pls...??
If "SAW" colleagues, then ask if they have any FR there?
If not, tell them you will try and sharing is caring type of shit.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lidna82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tanjong Pagar plaza used to be a fav playground for me but many outlets have since bite the dust after covid. Anyone tried Summer Nails on lvl 2 before?
Old 24-02-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the new spa at international plaza? Just outside to the ramen and food shop.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Found a MP at M****** H****.

Standard entrance fees, got a lady called L***, took 45min.
Slim figure, nice assets, looks 30s

Massage is actually not bad, not piano type, got strength.
After not sure how long asked me GQ.

Took full svc at $120.
Gave a sensual BM, catbath and a bit of AR.

Flipped over and gave me a CBJ and deepthroat.
Quite surprised she can take quite a deep suck.

Then missionary position to a surprisingly tight pussy.

Left a happy man, and def took the full 45min.
Chanced upon this place when walking around. But my exp was different as I kena robert. Mine was a different ML from blastit bro. Maybe i too new, couldn't spot the differences between this and normal spa.

Paid for 1hr, went in and saw the door got no window one. The room beside got 1 uncle huffnpuff-ing and moaning at the same time.

Good thing is got on-suite shower. I think after 15min, she pop GQ already. Paid another 3 Yusof for full service. After the deed, still got time she continue with head massage until I nearly fall asleep, but she still ate my 10min.

Probably would not RTM as the place quite secluded and far from my home/workplace.
Old 15-03-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Chanced upon this place when walking around. But my exp was different as I kena robert. Mine was a different ML from blastit bro. Maybe i too new, couldn't spot the differences between this and normal spa.

Paid for 1hr, went in and saw the door got no window one. The room beside got 1 uncle huffnpuff-ing and moaning at the same time.

Good thing is got on-suite shower. I think after 15min, she pop GQ already. Paid another 3 Yusof for full service. After the deed, still got time she continue with head massage until I nearly fall asleep, but she still ate my 10min.

Probably would not RTM as the place quite secluded and far from my home/workplace.
Went down this place with the advice of a bro. quite milfy in this shop, the lady that served me isnt really that much of a looker. will try to find others as im more into hot OL look or syt
Old 16-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a joint opposite the church, which is near Maxwell Food Centre and near the famous crash site. One landmark is Koryo Mart. I can't recall the name.

There are 2 good MLs - Angel and Tina. Standard prices.
Old 17-03-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post
There is a joint opposite the church, which is near Maxwell Food Centre and near the famous crash site. One landmark is Koryo Mart. I can't recall the name.

Tina is on SLG. Have Any review besides pricing? I have tried to book her twice and she always messages me back after the suggested appointment time (sometimes in need to book short-ish notice when in that area). Pics looks good but not sure if worth the continued effort.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xatral View Post

Massage half way, will we see 5 gentlemen standing beside watching and grinning?
Old 26-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMan View Post
Tina is on SLG. Have Any review besides pricing? I have tried to book her twice and she always messages me back after the suggested appointment time (sometimes in need to book short-ish notice when in that area). Pics looks good but not sure if worth the continued effort.
Pic is heavily photoshopped. Just walk up and pick your ML if any catch your fancy. The SLG advert is $110 all in. Counter takes $50 first then ML takes $60 in room after the deed. Mostly just jerk you off, no playing around much.
Old 27-03-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Went to one in the area. MILF in late 40s, early 50s, slim, nice tits, and good attitude. Felt my LJ stand when I first saw her, so finally looked her up after weeks of procrastination. Standard massage, hj with some roaming. She refused to let me dig her. But no issue, with time, the cave will open. It's whether I want to invest more time and money in prying it open. This joint is not new to me, I am an old client but have outgrown the menu long ago. Until of course i saw this milf. Not for lovers of syt

Last edited by tangerinesex; 28-03-2021 at 11:22 AM.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Pic is heavily photoshopped. Just walk up and pick your ML if any catch your fancy. The SLG advert is $110 all in. Counter takes $50 first then ML takes $60 in room after the deed. Mostly just jerk you off, no playing around much.
They hv higher menu too but quite high
Old 30-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Yes ..two shops away from Thai food.
any updates for this shop? It's always closed when i passed by, around 7-8pm. Is it too late? Any passerby can help?
Old 31-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanimal View Post
any updates for this shop? It's always closed when i passed by, around 7-8pm. Is it too late? Any passerby can help?

The Thai Restaurant closes at 9pm
Old 31-03-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

monday i went TP plaza....for chinese sensei....realli TCM as back pain haha

when entering my sensei shop, from far saw 1 mp ...outside got few petite sitting own chatting away .....
from far look good

after my rub back n acupuncture the girls no longer chatting outside...maybe svc-ing some bro here haha

shop in the middle....super near to exit from MSCP
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1