The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Happy New Year TS. Thank you for your update. Are you from east Malaysia since you mention about permit, plane and swab test
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Hi, in actual fact there is something happening because of CNY... a lot happened to my friend during this period on his work and rship. Long story short his company give him unpaid leave and he went back to hometown early this year before MCO. As for my gf, we have separated sometime in December last year due to some persistent issues that we are not able to iron out so we decide it is best we part ways in good terms.

So for this year's CNY I didn't return to my hometown for CNY as I don't feel it is safe to be on a plane at this time, and the hassle of going to balai and taking PCR test, and of course not knowing if you are free from the virus to be staying under the same roof with my elderly parents. So this year's CNY was a quiet one. Only have a takeaway lunch gathering in the office the day before CNY and thats it. At around 3pm, my phone buzzed and I received a surprise message on whatsapp. It was C.

C: Hey, you having any plans tonight? Reunion dinner with your colleagues ah?

She knew I didn't go back to my hometown for this CNY as we still have the Bali trip chatgroup so on and off we will have some chat there.

Me: No leh, we already had a mini celebration in office just now. If no MCO still can celebrate with colleagues in restaurant.

C: So cham ah... so you still at office?

Me: Yes, why?

C: Later on your way back home stop by my home, I pack some of my reunion dinner dishes for you. Nian 30 let you eat some home cooked dishes.

Me: Wahhh... thanksss.... so touched (cry face) (to be honest was quite touched she remembered me for the reunion dinner. I think if she is single probably she will ask me to have dinner at her house but then, she is still in a relationship so I don't think is a suitable thing to do.

C: Haha, its ok la.... I know you didn't go back for CNY ma... later around 6pm you come take ya.

Me: Ok, see you later... thanks again!

C: Welcome..

So I stayed until 6pm in my office. Most people have left because no one got the mood to work also on this day. So around 5:30pm I went to toilet wash the oily face, combed my hair a bit, checked my shirt etc and off I went to C's house.

Me: C, I've reached your house, Take your time ya, no need rush, I've got ample of free time.

C: Oh okok, sorry ya...give me few mins

Me: No problem.

So after a few mins saw her came out with two tupperware containers. She is wearing a pink dress and put on make up etc for the reunion dinner I guess.

C: Hey, so I've put in a bit of everything that we are having for dinner tonight, so you go home straightaway eat ya, cold already not so nice.

Me: Thanks thanks thanks... I'm so touched to have this from you

C: Its ok la... don't say those 肉麻 things, TVB drama meh.. faster go home, and happy CNY!!

Me: You too, thanks again.

So off I went home and took out the food for the solo reunion dinner. Took photos of the food before eating and after eating and texted her.

Me: Very nice dinner, thank you and help me say thanks to auntie uncle too.

C: Waahh... you able to finish ah? Good good, at least no wasted.

Me: Yupe, nice food, and how also must finish. This is the least I can do to repay your kind gesture.

C: Haha... again want say those 肉麻 things again? Don't know how to reply you already.. I go chit chat with my relatives first... you eat so full you rest first

Me: Okay, take your time.. enjoy the night and gongxi fatt chai.

So I didn't text her nor hear from her further that night, but this nice gesture from her really surprised and touched me. So I am thinking of buying something to return the favour, but doesn't know if shops are opened on first day of CNY. So I thought maybe wait second or third day of CNY then I go make a shopping trip to get her something.

So during the next day I also didn't text her as she seems quite busy based on her instagram story, catching up with relatives etc. But then I try texting her, try luck.

Me: C, the containers I washed already. Later what time convenient pass back to you?

C: hey, how about same time 6pm? I pack dinner for you.

Me: No need la, so paiseh leh, keep eat your food.

C: Haiya, no need so 婆妈. U got dinner plans? If no then 6pm come ya.

Me: No dinner plans. Thanks in advance ya. See you later.

So 5:50pm I reached her place and texted her and saw she coming out again with tupperware containers. This time she is wearing a red short dress and her white silky legs are drawing blood to you know where.

Me: 新年快乐... you look so beautiful and so CNY today.

C: 新年快乐, thanks. Nah here's the dinner. Eii, sorry ya, I wanted to ask u join the dinner instead of packing the food for you but cannot think of a good reason. U know la got those relatives later they gossip here and there.

Me: No problem la, I fully understand. Here's the containers from yesterday. Actually you offer your cny dinner to me I already feel very grateful to you...

C: Small issue la.. no big deal... faster go home eat ya... I have to go back in already..

Me: Ok thanks... enjoy your night ya…

So same thing, first thing back home is to take a picture of the food, and take again after finish eating to show her.

Me: Nah, I finished all. Evidence as above (picture)

C: Wei, why said like I force you to finish the food?

Me: Haha no la, but the food is nice ma, so must let you know in the way that I finished the food. What are you doing tonight?

C: (sent me a selfie of herself with her family and relatives in the background) Family gathering session

She looks as beautiful as I saw her earlier on that red dress and this stirred dirty thoughts in my head.

Me: wow, you looked really beautiful in that dress. Dxxxxx (her bf) is really a lucky guy!

C: Thanks, mouth so sweet ya….

Me: Just telling the truth only ma… Btw, when are you returning to work?

C: My office resume work on Tuesday (chu5). Why?

Me: Can I treat you to dinner on Monday night to return the favour?

C: Can ah.. you let me know what time saja

Me: Sure no problem!

To be continued later when I free to type...
Old 24-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by condomers View Post
Happy New Year TS. Thank you for your update. Are you from east Malaysia since you mention about permit, plane and swab test
My hometown is in East Msia.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
So same thing, first thing back home is to take a picture of the food, and take again after finish eating to show her.

Me: Nah, I finished all. Evidence as above (picture)

C: Wei, why said like I force you to finish the food?

Me: Haha no la, but the food is nice ma, so must let you know in the way that I finished the food. What are you doing tonight?

C: (sent me a selfie of herself with her family and relatives in the background) Family gathering session

She looks as beautiful as I saw her earlier on that red dress and this stirred dirty thoughts in my head.

Me: wow, you looked really beautiful in that dress. Dxxxxx (her bf) is really a lucky guy!

C: Thanks, mouth so sweet ya….

Me: Just telling the truth only ma… Btw, when are you returning to work?

C: My office resume work on Tuesday (chu5). Why?

Me: Can I treat you to dinner on Monday night to return the favour?

C: Can ah.. you let me know what time saja

Me: Sure no problem!

To be continued later when I free to type...
So off I went to check online which restaurant is open and available for dine in etc. So to cut the story short, for second and third day of CNY she didn’t offer any food to me, but she got texted me said is because her brothers went to in-laws’ home on second day of CNY, and third day CNY basically things are back to normal already as no open house allowed.

So on Monday I went to shopping to look for something to buy for her and got her a Joy Dior perfume.

Me: Good afternoon C, so later we have dinner at 6pm at xxxxx is that alright?

Was thinking to go earlier and avoid the crowd. Who knows who might go there and going early means more time afterwards for a drink or something.

C: So early ah? Erm okay also.. See you later!

Me: Ok, Will reach your house around 5:30pm

So I reached her home around 5:30pm and texted her. Few mins later saw her walking towards my car and today she is wearing a white short dress that hugs her body tightly.

Me: wahh you look so nice today

C: xie xie……

Me: 穿到很性感 oh….(whisper voice to her ears)

C: 死变态佬 (and proceed to hit me in my arm)

Me: hahahaha okok, lets go

So dinner proceeded smoothly, didn’t saw anyone that I know and not much people at that early hour as well. We talked about my ex, her bf, mco etc.

Me: So wanna go anywhere have a drink or something? Still early….

C: Can ah, go where leh?

Me: I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we go get a wine from the supermarket and go to my place? Because CNY a lot of those places serving alcohol most likely will be full house because pubs and night clubs not allowed to open

C: Erm, okay… but can fetch me go home change clothes first? This dress a bit tight now that I’m full.. hahahaha

Me: Can also, or you can come over I borrow you my t-shirt

C: Harrr… got smell or not de oh? If no then ok la…

Me: No la… got wash de ok!!

C: Ok then…

To be continued later... lunch time
Old 24-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Evidesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your update bro ggbro!
Old 24-02-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm.... exciting part cumming up.
Please continue after lunch horrr...

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 24-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Faster update bro ggbro!
Thks!
Old 24-02-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Jagarbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro taegukgi. You should visit their house, sure can see more hehe
Old 24-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

So we went to a nearby supermarket and get two bottles of wine and went to my place.

Me: C, choose which shirt you want to wear ya. You can change in my room. I go open the wine and get some ice for you

C: Okay, any shirt also can ah?

Me: Yes

So I closed my door for her privacy and prepare the wine. Then I heard my room door open and saw her came out wearing my white tshirt which look quite oversized on her, and wearing my short pants which obviously doesn’t look like short pants on her (anyway men’s short pants doesn’t really look good on girls, my personal opinion), and the moment I saw her, I laughed because of how funny she looks.

C: What??!! Most of your shirts are like this. Not much choices…

Me: Hahaha.. no la, you look so funny on that pants

C: Ya, I feel so too… nvm I go back see if can find any other pants

Me: Hahahahaa ok

So after a while she came out wearing the same shirt, but the difference is without the pants. So at this moment from what I can guess is that she is only wearing the oversized tshirt to act like a dress with just her underwear inside.

Me: wahhhh….

C: wahhh what, your shirt long enough to cover also.. don’t keep peek ok

Me: hahahah okok… I won’t

C: If can trust you pig also will climb tree (translate to chinese)

So we sat in the balcony and talked about my ex, her bf, her work, my work etc those kind of things.. To my surprise, I can see that she is wearing the lace underwear that I bought for her during the last MCO when she put her leg up on the chair, this sends adrenaline to my bottom region. So we talked about life, work, her bf, my ex etc, then halfway she asked me….

C: Eh… ask you a question ah, have any of your ex do abortion before?

Me: wahh, why suddenly ask this? No wor.. never happened before.. I always play safe

C: Safe your head… last time (She stopped and putting her hands on her mouth)

Actually I know what she meant. The time in Bali and last MCO at my house we also didn’t use any protection. I guess she is a bit tipsy now. So I keep on giggle at what she said.

C: Woii stop laughing.. 骗色了还敢笑…

Me: hahaha okla….. then why you ask this?

C: (she kept quiet for a few secs) Tell you something you can’t tell anyone ya.. No one knows, even Dxxxx also don’t know.

Me: ok, what is it?

C: actually I got pregnant last July but I went for abortion

My heart stopped a beat as I recalculate the time we had sex during MCO and I cum inside her.

Me: Sorry C, you should have told me. Shit, I’m really sorry.

C: Hey, what are you sorry at? Haha wtf? (and she smacked my arm)

Me: What do you mean? I thought we … in April……

C: Hahahaha stupid… No, not yours… It was Dxxxxx’s, but I didn’t tell him or anyone.

Me: How are you so sure?

C: Because my period still came in April, so its not yours.. don’t so 自以为是 ok?

Me: Oh ok… but why? Why didn’t you tell Dxxx?

C: Because I don’t want him to know. You know, he has not progressed that much in his career and if I tell him, probably I have to tell him why I don’t want to keep the baby too. Financially I don’t think he can cope with starting a family now. Luckily I aborted, look at now he also near to losing his job, how to survive with a newborn?

Me: Ya also la, if you tell him it might hurt his self esteem. Not to say, a woman telling a man that he unable to support financially is a big hit.

C: Now you know why.

Me: mmm (just nodded in agreement, don’t know what else to say on something so sensitive)

Suddenly the mood become so awkward and silent and not sure how to proceed with the conversation, but luckily C seems to got over with it and speak.
Old 24-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
So we went to a nearby supermarket and get two bottles of wine and went to my place.

Me: C, choose which shirt you want to wear ya. You can change in my room. I go open the wine and get some ice for you

C: Okay, any shirt also can ah?

Me: Yes

So I closed my door for her privacy and prepare the wine. Then I heard my room door open and saw her came out wearing my white tshirt which look quite oversized on her, and wearing my short pants which obviously doesn’t look like short pants on her (anyway men’s short pants doesn’t really look good on girls, my personal opinion), and the moment I saw her, I laughed because of how funny she looks.

C: What??!! Most of your shirts are like this. Not much choices…

Me: Hahaha.. no la, you look so funny on that pants

C: Ya, I feel so too… nvm I go back see if can find any other pants

Me: Hahahahaa ok

So after a while she came out wearing the same shirt, but the difference is without the pants. So at this moment from what I can guess is that she is only wearing the oversized tshirt to act like a dress with just her underwear inside.

Me: wahhhh….

C: wahhh what, your shirt long enough to cover also.. don’t keep peek ok

Me: hahahah okok… I won’t

C: If can trust you pig also will climb tree (translate to chinese)

So we sat in the balcony and talked about my ex, her bf, her work, my work etc those kind of things.. To my surprise, I can see that she is wearing the lace underwear that I bought for her during the last MCO when she put her leg up on the chair, this sends adrenaline to my bottom region. So we talked about life, work, her bf, my ex etc, then halfway she asked me….

C: Eh… ask you a question ah, have any of your ex do abortion before?

Me: wahh, why suddenly ask this? No wor.. never happened before.. I always play safe

C: Safe your head… last time (She stopped and putting her hands on her mouth)

Actually I know what she meant. The time in Bali and last MCO at my house we also didn’t use any protection. I guess she is a bit tipsy now. So I keep on giggle at what she said.

C: Woii stop laughing.. 骗色了还敢笑…

Me: hahaha okla….. then why you ask this?

C: (she kept quiet for a few secs) Tell you something you can’t tell anyone ya.. No one knows, even Dxxxx also don’t know.

Me: ok, what is it?

C: actually I got pregnant last July but I went for abortion

My heart stopped a beat as I recalculate the time we had sex during MCO and I cum inside her.

Me: Sorry C, you should have told me. Shit, I’m really sorry.

C: Hey, what are you sorry at? Haha wtf? (and she smacked my arm)

Me: What do you mean? I thought we … in April……

C: Hahahaha stupid… No, not yours… It was Dxxxxx’s, but I didn’t tell him or anyone.

Me: How are you so sure?

C: Because my period still came in April, so its not yours.. don’t so 自以为是 ok?

Me: Oh ok… but why? Why didn’t you tell Dxxx?

C: Because I don’t want him to know. You know, he has not progressed that much in his career and if I tell him, probably I have to tell him why I don’t want to keep the baby too. Financially I don’t think he can cope with starting a family now. Luckily I aborted, look at now he also near to losing his job, how to survive with a newborn?

Me: Ya also la, if you tell him it might hurt his self esteem. Not to say, a woman telling a man that he unable to support financially is a big hit.

C: Now you know why.

Me: mmm (just nodded in agreement, don’t know what else to say on something so sensitive)

Suddenly the mood become so awkward and silent and not sure how to proceed with the conversation, but luckily C seems to got over with it and speak.
nice story. you should have your own thread for easy following
Old 24-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
nice story. you should have your own thread for easy following
Haha intially did not expect to have so many happenings but MCO caused it. but since I started here then maybe I continue here. If follow thread need copy paste to new thread.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
SmoothLauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share ggbro, thanks
Old 25-02-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
C: Btw, does it feel so much different having sex with condom? Because after that incident, I started asing Dxxxx to wear a condom if he wants to have sex but he seems to be unhappy about it, saying no feeling la, and I feel that his thing is not as hard when wearing condom.

Me: Of course la… you ask me I also don’t like to wear… less sensation ma got something covering on the outside.

C: I see… but safer lo…

Me: ya also la, thats why with my ex I never cum inside before, everytime is pull out then only shoot. The only time I done it was last time… with you that time….. really lost control already

C: Hahaha…. yameh, then I took your virginity already for that part, paiseh paiseh…

Me: hahaha yala…. (was surprised at how open she is discussing about this, but at the same time feel so aroused)

C: ask you another question ah… have you used 飞机杯 before?

Me: ermmm… why leh?

C: answer me first !!

Me: Erm.. yes… you know la now I’m single also…. so if just rely on hands very sien de leh

C: haha.. what is the feeling?

Me: Okla, syok la, why you ask these oh?

C: because you know the other day I help Dxxxx pack up his things before he went back to hometown, I found two aeroplane cup in his room. I think is long time ago because can see the box is quite dusty already.

Me: So? Hahaha.. it’s normal la… better than he go out find other girls ma right?

C: Ya also la but sad lo, mean I can’t satisfy him la, if not why he need that?

Me: Guys are curious animals ma, it doesn’t mean u can’t satisfy him… maybe just want try new things.. at least he is not trying with another girl ma, right? Think positive.

C: Ya also la, but who knows?? Just because I don’t know only ma doesn’t mean he didn’t try or do it

Me: Sorry to say la, you also know his pay, after settle monthly expenses where got extra money go out try other girls already

C: Then you leh? Single now right? I always heard from my colleagues discussing if guys go massage shop sure is do fishy stuff?

Me: Haha what fishy stuff? (act innocent first see what she knows)

C: Don’t bluff la… you guys sure know one. My colleagues said mostly will have happy ending

Me: Haha yameh, I don’t know de leh… (continue pretend innocent)

C: Real or not? So fake la u guys… all guys like to cheat one…

Me: Hahaha… no la… in my youngers days I got try before (pretend I tried before but is long time ago see what’s her reaction first. Wouldn’t want her to think I’m such guy always hanky panky outside)

C: Nah see… liar…. how is it done? Do you go in massage tell the lady you want this service or is included?
Me: Haha.. can’t remember liao lo.. so long time ago… I just remember my friend told me go in just take off all clothes and the massage lady will get the signal. If you wear underwear during massage means the massage lady know you don’t want happy ending. But that is many years ago la, now I don’t know how already

C: Then in the end you got get the service or not? What service they have?

Me: The one I went is help u 打飞机 only

C: Chehhh… yourself cant settle meh if that, why need go let other ladies do it?

Me: Different ma… they will put oil and their skills are better. A lot different compared to doing it myself. If let them do it you are always on the edge and have to try hard not to shoot.

C: I see I see… no wonder those smelly guys (臭男人) always like to go massage, still go in a large group lagi… now I know the real reason

Me: Maybe they go for genuine massage to relax leh, cannot one stick drown the whole ship

C: Hahaha.. maybe 1% only la… now that you are single, later those massage shops can reopen that time you go try leh, I want hear story… Hahahaha

Me: Hahahaha impossible la…. even if I go I won’t tell you also la, so embarassing.. want story lagi…

C: Since you said u last time go is many years ago, now u try go see what is the trend now ma, maybe the industry has improved already then you can try something you never try before. I suggest for your own good and enjoyment only

Me: Hahaha.. don’t talk so much la, nah drink…

By now due to the extended conversation on these topics, I already been having a hard on and due to the fabric of my pants (wearing those jogger pants at home), it is easy to spot the hard on. In my heart it is really hard to control the urge to have a go at it with her. I know most likely she will do it as well because when a girl start talking these with you it means probably they are aroused and horny too, after all we are all human and have needs.

C: Weii.. just talk only also stand up already ah? (pointing at my dick)

Me: haha normal la… single already ma now.. sure like this lo…

C: I thought u said you got buy aeroplane cup also…. take out show me leh, I want see.

Me: Don’t want la… so paiseh

C: Faster… where you put it? Your room ka? If you don’t go take I go in find myself, who knows later I found something more embarrassing then you know

Me: okla okla, scare of you already…
Old 25-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me: okla okla, scare of you already…
Bro, scare you no continue your story....

Please continue. Starting your own thread might be a good idea too.
You have many eager readers too. Cheers!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 25-02-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Confirm support the thread.
Old 25-02-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Bro, scare you no continue your story....

Please continue. Starting your own thread might be a good idea too.
You have many eager readers too. Cheers!!
Lol maybe is better keep it here since started here already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1