The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Any one has success booking COCO ? Tried for months but no replies.
Which Coco? Have you booked her in the past?
Old 13-02-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any one has success booking COCO ? Tried for months but no replies.
helps if u got meet her before, if not then have to queue...
Old 13-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone manage to book mistress caittrin recently? It seems she restricts the number of people sessioning with her
Old 13-02-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Anyone manage to book mistress caittrin recently? It seems she restricts the number of people sessioning with her
she prefers long term serving subs rather than on per session basis...
Old 15-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
I think bro havanna say is true then again she don't fit singaporean standard of beauty since she is a mom and don't have that xmm party vibe. Different standards and expectations bah. Plus she got no tattoo at all

Do you think she accept milf as slave? I see her pics got young slave girls
Old 15-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
Do you think she accept milf as slave? I see her pics got young slave girls
better to check directly with mistress, if u're real & sincere, she will give it a consideration...
Old 16-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeBridge View Post
Are you still active ?
This is a very questionable post. Account registered in 2018, no post until now, responding to a comment made 2 years ago. Strange.
Old 17-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Which Coco? Have you booked her in the past?
The coco at balestier which provides massage. Never book her before but did enquire before previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
helps if u got meet her before, if not then have to queue...
I dont think Q works. Should be she doesnt want my biz cos she replied me when i asked and when i wanna book, she doesnt reply anymore. Dont know why.
Old 17-02-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont think Q works. Should be she doesnt want my biz cos she replied me when i asked and when i wanna book, she doesnt reply anymore. Dont know why.
bro her queue is like super super long, she dont have time to ans qns, juz straightforward booking can already...
Old 18-02-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 0
Tickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTickler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, apologies if this is the wrong thread but may I ask if there are any tickle/foot fetish scene or spa place here in SG? Or any ladies provide such services without the need to check into a hotel and bringing feet stocks or ropes etc.

Like with bondage and feet stocks for tickling (the ladies), and if go a little more extreme, mouth gag, tooth brush etc. Something like my profile pic. The US and European scene for such kinks is quite common though but I am unable to find any info for SG (even searching the keywords in this forum).

I know it sounds like a weird request but thanks in advance to any bros who can share more info on this. Cheers
Old 18-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickler View Post
Hi Bros, apologies if this is the wrong thread but may I ask if there are any tickle/foot fetish scene or spa place here in SG? Or any ladies provide such services without the need to check into a hotel and bringing feet stocks or ropes etc.

Like with bondage and feet stocks for tickling (the ladies), and if go a little more extreme, mouth gag, tooth brush etc. Something like my profile pic. The US and European scene for such kinks is quite common though but I am unable to find any info for SG (even searching the keywords in this forum).

I know it sounds like a weird request but thanks in advance to any bros who can share more info on this. Cheers
HI Bro, you can check with some of the local doms. Im sure they can easily cater to your fetish. Some of them do have their own places or play locations. Check with them and should be all good
Old 18-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickler View Post

mean the domme tickle u or u tickle the domme? only feet or got include other areas of the body? got a few dommes like to tickle me but doesnt really work so i guess they gave up...
Old 18-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
HI Bro, you can check with some of the local doms. Im sure they can easily cater to your fetish. Some of them do have their own places or play locations. Check with them and should be all good
yea tickling quite easy fetish, can even be done in public if he likes that, that is...
Old 20-02-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Content Deleted Content Deleted Content Deleted

Last edited by MunSiongYoong; 20-03-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 24-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

Any bros have tried this provider from locanto? They seem to be legit.

Ang Moh (40yrs old BBW): https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_4873...brate-CNY.html

Advance thanks!

Last edited by hay2cool; 24-02-2021 at 05:41 PM. Reason: info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1