The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 16-02-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Is lvl 2 fit may viet or prc? Any pics of her? Thks in adv.
Old 16-02-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
On top of that. ML also choosy at times. Selective treatment. What the other bros get, i might not get.
My trusted buddy and I did quite afew survey before.
Back to back booking. Paid same price. But different treament. To he fair ML dunno we know each other. Sometimes we tried to nego on the pricing but one might get, the other migh not get. Most du lan is get discount but better treatment.
This apply to other places as well parklane.far east plaza. Certain mls have mood swings or family problems.some are fishing for big fish to pay off their debts in their home country Mary once told me Those customers she like she will give her WeChat Id to keep in touch. Those customers she doesn't like she will push to her friends next door. The mls are more seasonsed than us.they know how to play this game. They win.checkmate
Old 16-02-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
skarley is the same ML how? lol MMMF ah?
If you and her dare HAHAHAHA. I'm very on one. To me it's 见怪不怪了.
Old 16-02-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1550 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

any bros here know if yaya is still working?
Old 16-02-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehand View Post
any bros here know if yaya is still working?
Think she no more OT already.
Old 16-02-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Fit May need build more chemistry with her and her service will be better. But viet lili n may good? Viet may offer me $120 before but rejected but her boobs damm huge. She good?
Old 16-02-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Fit May need build more chemistry with her and her service will be better. But viet lili n may good? Viet may offer me $120 before but rejected but her boobs damm huge. She good?
viet may, to me she was not great, not terrible. she can have a bit of attitude if she feeling off that day. maybe a 6.5 or 7/10 bonk. just wanted to try her once for those massive boobs

viet lili deffo good, haven't seen a bad FR for her, and i have RTF her a few times too
Old 16-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Is tina still working?
Old 17-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recent FR on viet may? How her service n boobs compared to tangli? Heard dam huge.
Old 17-02-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Any recent FR on viet may? How her service n boobs compared to tangli? Heard dam huge.
Got one post says she depends on mood haha ya its huge I saw before but Tangli is real viet may fake lol
Old 17-02-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Tangli may all ugly la...Paris Mia liao
Old 17-02-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Tangli may all ugly la...Paris Mia liao
Late last month saw her still there leh so fast MIA
Old 17-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Viet Lili level 3 ah? Railed her before with another ML in a MFF. Fucked her in standing carry, heng she petit and not bad shaved pussy and kinda milfy.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
viet may, to me she was not great, not terrible. she can have a bit of attitude if she feeling off that day. maybe a 6.5 or 7/10 bonk. just wanted to try her once for those massive boobs

viet lili deffo good, haven't seen a bad FR for her, and i have RTF her a few times too
Viet May she see if bros are hung like a horse like me then she be thirsty. Frenched her a few times when railing her but dulan part is 30 mins alarm on her watch. Pro tip best eat her out esp when she bends over for doggie and eat out her pussy and ass.
Old 17-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You, me and my other friend on here should probably form a trio hunting party and go OT some time. HAHAHAH.
MMMF Fourway ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1