The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
Any recommendations for ladies
Others that also offer AJ are H4 - May, H10 - Rina (retired), Judy, Kiko (retired), H14 - Xiao Mei, Julia, H16 - Moon, Vivi (retired), H18 - Alice (retired), H20 - Kyoko, Mabel, H22 - Stella, Maggie, Sally, Mun Mun (used to offer when she was in H1 but stop doing AJ after relocating to this house), H24 - Lai Lai, Mona, Diamond (retired), H26 - Chris, Serene.

There may be others that I have yet to discover but generally most of the WLs only offer AJ to their regulars so some get it and some don't ...... you may need to rtf a few times to build up the chemistry before she lets you in via the backdoor
Old 25-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
justin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I got my first CIM in petain.
Old 25-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Others that also offer AJ are H4 - May, H10 - Rina (retired), Judy, Kiko (retired), H14 - Xiao Mei, Julia, H16 - Moon, Vivi (retired), H18 - Alice (retired), H20 - Kyoko, Mabel, H22 - Stella, Maggie, Sally, Mun Mun (used to offer when she was in H1 but stop doing AJ after relocating to this house), H24 - Lai Lai, Mona, Diamond (retired), H26 - Chris, Serene.

There may be others that I have yet to discover but generally most of the WLs only offer AJ to their regulars so some get it and some don't ...... you may need to rtf a few times to build up the chemistry before she lets you in via the backdoor
Bro dont know so many offer AJ , PT water also deep deep hehe

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 25-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks again bro beretta , good to know, sucky that ive been going to judy for years but still dont have aj :/
Old 26-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:

Many of those that offer AJ are those that crossed over from GL
Nothing new to them as they were probably oredi 3-holers back in their GL days.
Old 26-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
Thanks again bro beretta , good to know, sucky that ive been going to judy for years but still dont have aj :/
same, dont know H16 moon offer AJ even tried her numerous times ...

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 26-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Today I got my first CIM in petain.

Which girl?
Old 26-04-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Too bad H16 Pat does not do AJ ....or am I wrong?. I would love to fuck that sweet ass of hers.
Old 26-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Too bad H16 Pat does not do AJ ....or am I wrong?. I would love to fuck that sweet ass of hers.
u rtf and ask her, who knows - maybe u r the 1st one or the selected one
Old 28-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally make it a point to arrive early at PT to wait for the legendary Chris.
And....she really got quite a Q.
Those guys timed her Q to perfection....once the door opens....one guy goes in....another 2 will be waiting.....could be more if not for the space constraint....and it goes on.....
First time trying Chris and it was well worth the $50.

Pattern alot and very committed n hardworking.
I do find her pretty attractive and she is meaty but her boobies are big n bouncy too. Nice skin complexion too.

For newbies who are interested....she starts work very early like 8.30am....and will close shop 1pm or 2pm if she is in the mood.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Finally make it a point to arrive early at PT to wait for the legendary Chris.
And....she really got quite a Q.
Those guys timed her Q to perfection....once the door opens....one guy goes in....another 2 will be waiting.....could be more if not for the space constraint....and it goes on.....

I do find her pretty attractive and she is meaty but her boobies are big n bouncy too. Nice skin complexion too.

For newbies who are interested....she starts work very early like 8.30am....and will close shop 1pm or 2pm if she is in the mood.
bro Chris still working in PT?
Old 29-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 12
firepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirepost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
H22 Maggie offer AJ?
It depends on the WL as say no to you doesn't mean also say no to others.
Just like CIM/RAW may be given to specific regulars.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Brother.

Please advise Chris House and room number
Appreciated

Regds
CX

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 29-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
H22 Maggie offer AJ?
Probably AR not AJ.
不知道!
Old 29-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrike8888 View Post
Probably AR not AJ.
This Maggie formerly from H2R1? If same lady then yes she does provide anal.
However that was back when she was in H2 .....but I stopped going to her when I found out that she can allow raw x double shot if upgrade to $100 so I avoided her since..... not sure if she still provide this services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1