The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
i gotta agreed with sexrookie on this pricing.
Bro,

I got zapped 2 pts even sharing the issue of market rate.
Feedback is "Payment for services is up to individual".

I do not even zapped bro chongwk78 for paying $150. That is his money. I am just trying to help him save money

Old 17-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
chongwk78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by XES5482 View Post
U mentioned she went hotel with u on that day, what time is that u meet her to go which hotel? As whether i rich or not that mine biz certainly I dont get from dad like that infamous guy...
wat u wanna me to do now? whether i oredi bonk her, i have paid wat service that jia jia from hang zhou who that worked in NSH. u belive wat she said, go ahead!

if u know who am i then u shld know in first place that wat i earned is more than enough to fuck a ktv gal that priced 150 buck per shot.

so if u so keen to her or so care about the guys share for yr woman, please keep it yrselve at home.

nothing is free in this world, all of us know that they are here for money. then we are man treat them just like take care of them in term of money instead of heart. so dont take it so serious. and also stopping to bring her to yr condominium, she and her daughter for me is samething, both of them need money to survey, but maybe that her special method to earn more money.

wake up man, if not next time i wont go for ck brand, just choose bossini, at least feel better and comfortable.

dont regret money you spend on her, she even told me that you spend thousand and thousand on her, she also wont let you touch her, the reason is no feel with you. but do i so stupid to believe her.

and do u know that our very first night is who take initiate to approach who? ask her lah, then u will believe wat again she tell you.
Old 17-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XES5482 View Post
U mentioned she went hotel with u on that day, what time is that u meet her to go which hotel? As whether i rich or not that mine biz certainly I dont get from dad like that infamous guy...
if you wanna to know the true....first night at orchard hotel, we made it twice within a night, 2nd night at leisure world cruise, only once cos the cabin too small and uncomfortable. 4th night was after you had long phone call talk with her about the thread issue, she unhappy with me and we went to regin hotel for last moment shot.

but it's not the last, i went there NSH look for my wuhan gal, and also asked her to join in our room. we went our fifth time but this time different is i need to pay, bcos now i treat her just a service to me.

so, if she has no feeling with you and dont you touch her. pay her accordingy to market price (if possible), then you will get it.

lastly spend yr money wisely, so you still able to read all the froum here and enjoy unlimited more interesting and existing places, instead of you only know stay at NSH and spent 200 buck to book her, come to the end you still unable to touch her.
Old 17-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro,

I do not even zapped bro chongwk78 for paying $150. That is his money. I am just trying to help him save money

are you referring the above-gal from NSH?
Old 17-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone out there has any idea where did a ger by the name of Li Li went to? very tall and long hair girl....

Did she get catch during the last raid at nsh??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongwk78 View Post
if you wanna to know the true....first night at orchard hotel, we made it twice within a night, 2nd night at leisure world cruise, only once cos the cabin too small and uncomfortable. 4th night was after you had long phone call talk with her about the thread issue, she unhappy with me and we went to regin hotel for last moment shot.

but it's not the last, i went there NSH look for my wuhan gal, and also asked her to join in our room. we went our fifth time but this time different is i need to pay, bcos now i treat her just a service to me.
fifth time then u pay ? wa ... teach me lay ..
jia jia so nice to bonk ah ... bonk more than 5 times...
Old 18-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowny View Post
fifth time then u pay ? wa ... teach me lay ..
jia jia so nice to bonk ah ... bonk more than 5 times...
please dont cut my point anymore? i just like others to share my good or bad experience in NSH...

as mentioned earlier, i dont wanna to interpret more wehre and when ask her "chu jie", but you are the one "CK" (shld be you lah, everyday so free to translate the story to jia jia or others gal, maybe). u wanna me to detail out entire story in order see whether u believe wat i stated and wat yr gal told you.

now u cut my point and PM me said that NO NEED to share so detail with others bro. come on lah, let us move on...

if i still able to make it, will make a trip down to NSH btw 5-7pm...to find out anymore new batch of PRC gal or try to look for jia jia again...
Old 18-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
please dont cut my point anymore? i just like others to share my good or bad experience in NSH...

as mentioned earlier, i dont wanna to interpret more wehre and when ask her "chu jie", but you are the one "CK" (shld be you lah, everyday so free to translate the story to jia jia or others gal, maybe). u wanna me to detail out entire story in order see whether u believe wat i stated and wat yr gal told you.

now u cut my point and PM me said that NO NEED to share so detail with others bro. come on lah, let us move on...

if i still able to make it, will make a trip down to NSH btw 5-7pm...to find out anymore new batch of PRC gal or try to look for jia jia again...
Dude, I suspect you are doing some kind of promotion on this jia jia. But base on the photo from you, she is not worth mentioning. Sure kenna reject if she happens to come in asking to sit with me. QC PLS.
Old 19-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

just came back from nsh.3rd session....std drop so much.no wonder so long nv go there liao...lol

xuer-breast got c-cup...yummy....can play can go out but today big aunt come.sian....
yezhi-skinny small size.b-cup.bring to hotel liao then find out breast fake..knn.
nonthing to scream about.....basically u do the job she jus lay on bed....bt freaking wet.no bj......even hj got to guide her...cant kiss also....
dmg $120 incl tips.....waste time waste money.......unless u like those gal can wet the bed 1 when they cum then u look for her.

overall a waste time night

nsh mostly gal can go out 1..........even i stop going there for more than 6 mth i still see so many of my old gal there.....
Old 19-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
GOLD SANDS is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro,

May be the asshole pay higher than bro chongwk $150 , then he TL and zapped you lor haha

MDRT Life Member

Old 19-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro, i agreed wif u wat u said. i known well market rate. but sometime really hard can meet a gal that got feel one. dont mind pay a bit more.

if u ask very choik one but no feel, pay less price....for me is just wasting.

nowsday, go to bonk a gal like this must go for something u can feel the galfr type, and make u more confort.
Hi Alex/chongwk78/kelvin123456789/FabJun/jojo654321, u very active hor? From WM(Lorong27) to NSH & NBJ(Lorong 7) all got your foot print. Better ask your rich daddy to buy whole stretch of Geylang. Somemore got your cum stain in Orchard area from Shenhua to God Father.

Why every time you bring gal to Orchard Hotel then to
cruise? Izzit that your rich dad is a major shareholder in this 2 establishments?

BTW, in hokkien, pretty/beautiful is known as chio/cheo and not choik. Some of your post in WM thread keep mentioning of the word choik. Dun leave your fox's tail behind.
Old 19-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Why worry?? You have so many nicks in this forum and can always create many more with 10 pts as a start.
Old 21-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
kelvin123456789 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshot4u View Post
Why worry?? You have so many nicks in this forum and can always create many more with 10 pts as a start.
thanks for yr advice. noted and move on....
Old 21-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
kelvin123456789 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumshot4u View Post
Hi Alex/chongwk78/kelvin123456789/FabJun/jojo654321, u very active hor? From WM(Lorong27) to NSH & NBJ(Lorong 7) all got your foot print. Better ask your rich daddy to buy whole stretch of Geylang. Somemore got your cum stain in Orchard area from Shenhua to God Father.

Why every time you bring gal to Orchard Hotel then to
cruise? Izzit that your rich dad is a major shareholder in this 2 establishments?

BTW, in hokkien, pretty/beautiful is known as chio/cheo and not choik. Some of your post in WM thread keep mentioning of the word choik. Dun leave your fox's tail behind.
you yrselve also made me confuse....orchard hotel nt my regular place to gring the gal there and the cruise u mentioned oly half right. no need shareholder you yrselve can do so, at least or r u wiling to spend on or not.

everytime at least i will share the latest information asap after the night i visied the place, and i hoped all bro here can made known the latest update before make the decision to next trip.

i been this type of place closed to 10 yrs+ and no need to spend a lot of money there, cos all these is my entertainment and also part of my works. only the rest day, i will spend myself alone to and ask all the regular gal to company me....if really no programme on that particular day.

so, if yu have some more gals to share with us, move on....dont always find topic on other...sory if i offence u.
Old 21-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
Dude, I suspect you are doing some kind of promotion on this jia jia. But base on the photo from you, she is not worth mentioning. Sure kenna reject if she happens to come in asking to sit with me. QC PLS.
dont be like that lah. she is type i like but everyone's expection diferrent. maybe yr requirement much much higher than me. for me, jia jia is still the best. just sharing only...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1